It's Over !

SEPARATION

Sehun's POV :

 

 I glanced at Taeyeon who's sleeping soundly , her head was leaning to the mirror and sometimes it bumped when I pushed the break , I smiled at her cuteness . I turned the steering and parked my car infront of Taeyeon's condominium building . She's staying at one of the biggest condominium in Korea , only rich persons and VIPs who were allowed to stay here , so I guess she's from a wealthy family . I was lost in my thought for a while .

 

   " Sehun ,. " I was taken aback . This girl shocked me . She was rubbing her eyes like a little kid . I chuckled .

 

" Wake up , sleepy head . We're here . " I whispered at her ears , making her flinched .

 

   " Thanks , it's already late . I need to go , you should go home too . " She took her clutch in the dashboard and opened the door . Before she could get out from my car , I caught her wrist . She looked at me with curiousity written all over her face . " Yeah ? "

 

" No goodnight kiss for your driver ? " I . She widened her eyes and then smirked . She slowly leaned her face closer to mine , my chest was thumping like crazy , I hope she can't hear my heartbeat . She stopped when our faces were only few inches apart  . I felt the blood was already filling the empty spaces in my cheeks .

 

   " Where do you want ? " She asked with a seductive voice . Can a person be so y even though she just woke up from sleep ? I gulped , is she really going to kiss me ? You must be kidding !

 

" Where ? What do you mean ? " I chuckled nervously , trying to throw away the awkward feeling . She her lips ily and grabbed my colar , bringing me closer to her petite yet y body .

 

   " The goodnight kiss .On the lips , nose or forehead ? " I widened my eyes . Did she got possesed ?

 

" Taeyeon .. " I called her name gently , my hand is busy pushing her body away slowly . We're in a very awkward and suspicious position .

 

   " Yes .. ? Answer me ~ " She whined in a y husky voice .

 

" Okay , fine ! Kiss me on the forehead . Eh , no  no ! Lips ! " Come on , Sehun ! You can't let go of this precious offer , my dirty mind started to imagine some weird scenes . I mentally smacked myself and looked back to Taeyeon who is now gently rubbing my cheeks .

 

   " Sure , on the lips then . " She curved her lips , showing a tempting smile . Her face leaned closer and suddenly , she got up to her normal position and laughed dorkily . I fixed my position and wrinkled my face . Did she just play with me ?!

 

" Taeyeon , why ., I- " I can't even finish my words , I was so frusrated . I rubbed my face dissapointedly and knocked my head on the car steering . Taeyeon just kept laughing over and over , making me groaned in frustration .

 

   " Aigoo , Sehun . You're so naive . I thought you're experienced enough in this case ? Hahaha ! " She said between her laugh , breathless . I lifted my head and glared at her , signing her to stop laughing , but she didn't even paid attention to me .

 

" Enough , Taeyeon . " I said coldly . How could she just played me like that and laughed like a mad person afterward ? She stopped laughing and gasped for air .

 

   " Arasseo , mianhea Sehunnie . Thanks for tonight , it was wonderful . And .... " She raised her brows teasingly while poking my chest . I held her hand and looked at her weirdly . She grinned and quickly pecked my cheek . It's just a light peck , I almost couldn't feel it .

 

 I was speechless and dumbfounded . Kim Taeyeon , the cold-hearted and scary   serious doctor just kissed my cheek ? Before I could say anything , she quickly got out from the car and ran inside the building , probably embarassed of her sweet and silly act . I shrugged in happiness , started my car and drove away towards my house . Oh Kim Taeyeon , how I wish that you're my girlfriend , not Soo Jung . -_-

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV :

 

 I quickly ran inside my condominium building in embarassement . Why did you do that , Kim Taeyeon ?! I scolded myself and walked towards the elevator , waiting for it to open . I stood there patiently and a ding sound beeped . I was about to enter the elevator when there's someone held my wrist . I turned around and there he is , Byun Baekhyun , the one who snatched all of my happiness away , the one who broke my heart into million bitsy pieces and the one who beat me up  and left me heartlessly  in a very pitiful condition two years ago , is standing right in front of me with guiltiness drew all over his face . I quickly yanked my hand away and entered the elevator . He followed me inside and before I got a chance to get out , the elevator door was completely sealed .

 

   " Taeyeon .. " He called my name softly , just like how he did in our happy time . I turned my head away to the opposite side , so he couldn't see the tears that are rolling down like crazy through my cheeks .

 

" Why .. ? " I asked him between my cries . " Why did you treated me like that ? Why did you left me ? Why did you threw me away two years ago ?!! Why ?! Byun Baekhyun , why ?! " I shouted with full of anger . I've been keeping all this questions in my heart long ago . I need to realease it . My tears uncontrollably poured down like waterfall .

 

  Baekhyun just stood there silently , without word . I lose my patient and slapped his cheek , hard . He looked up and looked at me disbelievely , but then he just stayed silent once again . " God Damn it , answer me motherf*cker ! " I screamed with all my effort . My voice echoed around the narrow elevator .

 

   " I'm sorry .. I'm sorry , Taeyeon .. I'm really sorry .. I was wrong , I know it's my fault . Please , I'm begging , forgive me .. " He kneeled down and kept his head looking at my feet . I noticed his tears escaped from his eyes dropped down on the floor .

 

" So a guy like you also know how to cry ? " I asked , smirking . He stayed in that position till the door's wide opened again . I walked out but then stopped when when I felt somebody is hugging my legs , I looked down and saw Baekhyun was crying hardly . " Let go of me , you bastard ! Leave me alone ! Just go to your Gyuri , I'm not the one for you ! " I pushed his head and yanked my feet of from his grasp .

 

   " Don't you expect to be happy forever , Taeyeon ! I'll make sure you'll be mine again ! " He shouted . I rotated.

 

" Be happy ? Are you ing kidding me ?! How do you expect me to be happy when you've snatched away my happiness and you threw it somewhere that I can't find it ? How can I be happy when I have no soul and no heart after you broke it two years ago?! How ?! " I punched his broad chest with all my efforts . I can't control myself anylonger , my hateness towards this cruel guy is really unbearable . Baekhyun just stood there , enduring the pain without doing anything .

 

   " I'm sorry .. " He apologized . I looked up and slapped his pretty face once again .

 

" You're so pathetic , Byun Baekhyun . You beated me up like crazy two years ago ,leaving me all weak and dying , and now you're back , begging for my forgiveness ? Are seriously kidding me ?! What I did to you today were not even compareable with what you did to me back then ! I will never ever forgive you ! You should be thankful to me that I didn't reported it to the police , or else you would've been crouching in the jail right now ! Remember , our relationship is over , don't you ever ever showed your face infront of me again ! We're over ! " I warned him and walked away , leaving Baekhyun in tears .

 

 I laid  on my bed without changing my attires . I'm tired , there's so many dramas today . Why did you comeback , Baekhyun ? Are you trying to make me fall for you again and destroy me just like how you did back then ? Did you really change ? Should I forgive you? These questions kept lingering around my minds . My eyes are all sore and swollen , I fell asleep with dried tears sticked on my face .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================================================

Here another short update guys , some Seyeon and Baekyeon's moments . I'm sorry if I dissapointed you .

Next chapt will be a bit fluffy , LOL . I'll try ,okay , I WILL TRY ~

Maybe I'll not update in this two or three days , I've got some works to do

 

, so , just yeah . XD

I don't really know how to write a good story , so .. Sorry ! T.T

Please comment and do subscribe . Upvote is welcomed too . LOL . XD

So , since most of you guys voted for more spams , so , here you go ~ Suho a.k.a Kim Joonmyeon spam ! ^^

 

  

       

         

            

                 * speechless Suho at the back . LOL . *

                

                   

                      

                        

                           

                              

                                  

                                     

                                         

                                            

                                                

                                                   

                                                       

                                                           

                                                                

                                                                    

                                                                           

   

        

              

                        

                              

                                   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bubye ~

Annyeong nae sarang sarang sarang ~

Jalgayo nae sarang sarang sarang ~