Preparation of the Shoot

Marry You

 

“Will you marry me?” Suho kneels in front of a stunned Sunny which has widened eyes as she gasps. Suho keeps calm as he smiles softly and caresses her soft hands.

 

“Bwoh?” The petite sunshine blushes and looks away from the sudden confession. Suho find it so cute that, indeed, her sunbae is still the cutest even though she is older. “Stop fooling Joonmyeon! Or else Noona will hit you on the head!” She gives an irritated face to result only as a pout.

 

“But I love you so much, Sunny-ssi.” He stands up and dramatically gives off an emotion that he is sad. Sunny knows that the other is joking but she didn't know why she is blushing. "Will you marry me?" He smiles like a guardian with angelic features all over him.

 

Sunny is rosy red after that.

 

The two stares at each other for short moment until a tall beautifully-build girl enters the romantic scene causing it to a halt. The tall girl is none other than Sooyoung.

 

“Woah!! Aren't they just cute?” She fangirls to her Unnie and to her Hoobae. Behind her is a panting Chanyeol, which looks like he ran a marathon but with formal clothes on.

 

“Noona, why do you walk so fast?!” The happy virus exhales deeply and immediately inhales and does a cycle. He flips his bangs up and wipes his sweaty forehead with a handkerchief and sighs heavily. “Omo, so tired...”

 

Sunny immediately takes her hands back and is flushed with more redness in an instant. Suho just smiles at her for being overly shy like she is clueless about their “Wedding Day” act.

 

“Sunny-ssi, you seem very irritated. Am I that bad at acting?” Suho frowns while looking down. He is ashamed with himself since they will be working on a project together for quite a time.

 

“Deh?” Sunny tilts her head side wards and wonders what the angelic guardian said.

 

“Sunny, don’t you know about our new concept this coming week?” Sooyoung questions her as both males just look directly at Sunny which somehow added pressure to the cute girl.

 

“You didn’t know we are supposed to be a married couple?” Suho blinks a few times and blushes in the process. He just found out that the kneeling down and will-you-marry-me act towards Sunny seems like he was a weird high school boy who wanted forever and ever with the love of his life, Sunny.

 

“I-I didn’t know, Omo I thought it was real!!” Sunny squeals and hides her face in her small palms. The Sooyoung and Chanyeol couple just laughs hard and leaves the other two in a blushing contest.

 

“How can you two be so clueless?!” The happy virus laughs like a huge cracked derp.

 

“Hey, I knew about it…” Suho wants to punch Chanyeol’s guts out for laughing but it would look very informal towards his seniors.

 

“If Sunny didn’t know about it then…” Sooyoung pauses for a second before displaying a bright smile while holding down her chuckle. “Yoona might not know!”

 

“And Sehunnie might not too! Omo, our little boy is paired with Yoona-ssi!” Chanyeol speaks dramatically and the tall couple starts to laugh hard because another clueless couple might be seen.

 

“You guys continue your moment here; we’ll go and look for Yoona and Sehun.” Sooyoung winks and Sunny mentally throws daggers using her eyes.

 

“YoonHun couple!!” Chanyeol claps before derping off to their new victim. They left while whispering to one another while Sooyoung continues to giggle uncontrollably.

 

The guardian and the sunshine are left alone in an awkward air while both of them keep silent. All they can hear is their own heartbeats that sound so strong that the other might actually hear it.

 

Suho cleared his throat and attempts to break their current situation, hoping to make it better.

 

“Sunny-ssi, you really have soft hands…”

 

“Uhm… yeah…” She chuckles awkwardly.

 

.” He curses in his mind.

 


 

Yoona and Sehun are already getting along just well. This causes the tall couples to frown. Apparently, they were already informed like Sooyoung and Chanyeol were. It was just Sunny who obtained the news late.

 

“Is it the look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice?” Yoona sings a part of the song that they will perform. She is singing to her partner, Sehun, and although he knows that it is just an act, he couldn’t help but to blush which is pretty much spied by the other couple.

 

“Sooyoung-ssi, look at Sehunnie!! His ears are pink!” The derp bursts out to laughter while Sooyoung joins him. Sehun immediately buries his face to his hands while Yoona goes with the flow to laugh it off.

 

“Yaah, Sehunnie is so cute. Just like a Maknae is supposed to.” Sooyoung nods as she giggles.

 

“Sooyoung Unnie, don’t make Sehun shy!” Yoona makes a frown and pats Sehun’s shoulders. “Anyways you should practice the song, Unnie. There are some really high notes in Bruno Mars’ song.”

 

“I think I want to marry you.” Sooyoung sings a portion and looks at Chanyeol while giving a wink. Chanyeol is taken a back with the sudden melody so he blushes. “We can practice later, Yoona. Now is the time that we and our husbands should be close to each other, right Oppa?”

 

“O-oppa?” Chanyeol wonders. “But you’re older, Noona.”

 

“I don’t care; I want to call you Oppa. Chanyeol Oppa!” This makes the happy virus to become a tomato.

 

Just as the 2 set of couples is getting along. The Suho and Sunny couple enters in the scene together with their Manager. All of them bow to each other and talks are exchange. They discuss their job for the wedding show. It isn’t that long and after 30 minutes, they are all left with their partners in the set.

 

“The filming is tomorrow! Hwaiting everyone!” Sunny chuckles with a high-pitched voice. Suho escorts her out after for the practice in being a gentleman. The tall couple exits the set too and they part ways and decided to go home.

 

“Yoona-ssi, are you ready for tomorrow? Both of us are the first one to do the set.” Sehun talks in monotone while Yoona chuckles.

 

“Neh, let’s work hard.” Yoona bows slightly using her head. It is a little hard for the maknae to suddenly be mature for the set. He looked manly before, anyways, but his childish side needs to back off first for the job.

 

“Of course Yoona, I’ll do my very best.” He bows his head too and he smiles.

 

“You smiled, Sehunnie. I don’t see you smile that often.” Yoona exchanges him the smile while chuckling. “Anyways, see you tomorrow morning. We have a long day, Oppa.”

 

With that, the maknae also made a tomato out of himself.

 

 


 

          

This serves as an introduction but I hope this is okay ^^

Next chapter will be way longer than this and it will consist of YoonHun.

Please wait patiently for the other couples, thank you! :D