Five

Oh My Sunbae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

here's a bonus chapter for all you lovely readers. :D

 

Hayoung’s POV:

Weeks have passed; it’s nice to see Eonnie and Hongbin sunbae together. Finally the moment has come!

The runway event is just around the corner and I think my sister is getting more and more stressed by the minute. Thankfully, Sunbae was there to help her out in her critical moments. They look cute together I swear.

There’s this one time when I went to go check up on how Eonnie was doing, and turns out I don’t even have to worry so much. Hongbin sunbae was with her and helping her out even though I’m sure he doesn’t have any clues what is what. Haha. So cute.

I decided to tease them a little bit. So I actually barged inside Eonnie’s studio, and said, “What were you guys doing? Hey Hongbin sunbae! Don’t even think of think of doing something mischievous to my sister.”

That made Hongbin sunbae blushed. Like, mad! It was so funny.

“Yah! What are you thinking? What mischievous?” Eonnie snapped back, she was blushing as well. HAHA.

Then I left them hanging. I bet they’re in an awkward situation. I have to admit, that wasn’t totally nice of me to do that, but seeing their reactions was priceless!

 

Haryoung’s POV:

Hayoung and Ravi never fail to tease Hongbin..oppa..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter