Four

Oh My Sunbae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ravi’s POV:

Haha, Hayoung always has a plan under her sleeves. Setting up another destiny for Hongbin and Haryoung, I hope this one finally works. I hope there’s no other distractions left and let them be together. They liked each other for quite a while now and yet both of them are so freaking shy with each other. It frustrates me so much.

Look at how Hayoung and I turned out to be, I just go directly to her bravely, yeah we started going on little dates to get to know each other, it took a while, maybe a few weeks?, for me to confess but I think it’s pretty obvious I liked her.

I followed Hayoung behind knowing Hongbin will follow us as well. She can act so well, she even fooled the theatre major student. That’s my girl haha. Instead of going to see Haryoung, we hid by the bushes and saw Hongbin ran like a total psycho towards Haryoung. Haha. We both felt that this is going to be the night they will progress into something more romantic rather than having a sunbae-hoobae relationship. Fingers crossed.

It took them quite a long time inside, so Hayoung and I ended up lying on the grass, star gazing. The night was so dark yet stars really sparkles. Hayoung loves stars as much as she loves peach and her teddy bear, JJ. That teddy bear is so annoying – ugh JJ.

Then finally! They came out, together. OH YES! Now, to text Hongbin to walk her home. I’ll just tell him because Hayoung and I went off earlier and Haryoung is lonely. Haha he’ll buy that. Hayoung and I waited until they went, and waited a few minutes then to go off spying on them. It felt like mission impossible sneaking up on them since both of them are so conscious with their surroundings. Both Hayoung and I can’t contain our laughter; it was very exciting.

 

~~~~~

Hongbin’s POV:

Aish this Ravi! I knew what he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter