O1

Capturing Our Memories

{ chapter one - 


Click 

Tae Yun took another set of photos of the mini plant project besides the kindergarten hall. Each mini glass was filled up with maturated soil and baby lima beans implanted in the soil. Some were merely sprouting while others blossomed into beautiful green bushes. She took another picture but from a different angle. 

Once that was done, she skimmed through the memory of her vintage camera. Checking every single photo she took this day. Little smiling school children, street art displayed on isles, and never forget those monstrous skyscrapers towering over everyone in the city. A tiny smile appeared on her face. Living in the city has it's benefits if you're a photographer. 

There are so many things to capture and intake all a once. That is one thing Go Tae Yun could like to do in the future. The slideshow ended with the kindergarten plants popping up onto the screen. Tae Yun remembered doing the same exact project when she was about 4 years old. All that dirt and grime getting onto her little skirt and rubbing the dirt onto her seat mate. 

Now a senior in high school, all of that is history. Instead of doing finger painting and singing songs, she's stuck with boring essays and strange math equations with letters in them. Math was way easier before they added the whole alphabet in there. Learning the 1 plus 1 was hard enough. Ah, memories. 

Tae Yun slung her camera around her neck, leaving the kindergarten hall in it's place. It was quiet since most of the kids were in recess or either in their homerooms. Tae Yun enjoys her lunch in the primary school across the campus.

It was peaceful and it was the same exact place where her early years as a student began. It was a like a historical landmark to her. Walking down the hall of the primary school, she waved some 'hi' and 'hellos' to the little children and the teachers as she left the building. She crossed the cross walk back to her high school. 

There were about 20 more minutes until lunch ends and there was absolutely nothing to do. Tae Yun wandered the halls with her camera still in her hands as she walked around. She exited out of the halls and onto the skywalk over looking the entire school yard. Many of the guys were playing basketball on the court. 

She quickly spotted Park Chanyeol, or Captin. He was breathing heavily with his hands on his hips, watching the other players run down the court. He started to run with them, yelling at them to pass the ball and other demanding commands. 

Click

She quickly took a quick photo and quickly scurried to the other building connected to the sky walk. Tae Yun began to walk down the staircase to level 1, passing Class President Kim Joonmyun- he likes to be called Suho for short. His uniform was clean and primped. His clear glasses shining as the lights shine down on it as he continues to check on the class's progress papers on one of the tables.

Click

The photo looked peaceful and collective. The light was just right, leaving a heavenly presence around the President. Tae Yun stared at the photo, satisfied and continued with her business. Hallway after hallway, she came across the home economics department. A heavenly smell lured her into one of the rooms. 

Do Kyungsoo was in the room with a dirt floured cake apron tied around his neck and waist. A few dust of flours powered his cheeks and forehead after and trying to perfect a class assignment. His expression was serious yet soft as he worked his arms out as he rolled out the blue hard fondant. Kyungsoo rubbed his hands together to consume more flour and went back onto cake. 

Click

Loud music filled the southern building with loud cheering and heavy-earth shaking music. But of course, Tae Yun went down to explore anyway. The dance department is one the loudest and the craziest classes but the funnest to hang out during lunch. It's always full of the school's top performers and the dancers. Others are only there to get away from the school envoirment.

She tip toed to get a better view of the dancers but other people in the room crowed the windows. 

Tae Yun pressed her lips onto a straight line and sighed. Before she left the southern building, Tae Yun noticed two juniors peeking from outside the department. She continued to look at them curiously. Why on earth are they here if they don't dance? Well, Tae Yun doesn't dance but she likes taking photos. 

The two juniors caught her eerie stare and both nervously smiled. "Anyeonghasayo sunbae." the one with the milky white skin greeted. The dark tanned followed. Tae Yun awkwardly nodded in response and walked back to her homeroom class. 

Tae Yun made her way to her desk which was in the middle of the classroom. She carefully set up her literature books for the lesson as her classmates began to fill in the desk. Soon enough, the literature teacher began the lesson. Tae Yun sighed as she looked at the clock. It was no where near the final bell. 

SunGun-Baekhyun would of updated his vlog right now! Doing awesome stuff; talking about his life, giving advice, his crazy stories and living the life to the fullest. While she's stuck here. Doing absolutely nothing. Tae Yun propped her chin with the palm of her right hand and blew a strand of her wavy brown hair out of the way. 

Just another typical day for Go Tae Yun. 


[ mochii's corner ] 

 
Yay, first chapter guys! It's boring I know ._. sorry~ 
It's gonna get better because it's a Baekhyun chapter up next!  
Thank you for the ones who subbed!<3