Chapter 64

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 23rd, 2014
Day 295

 

"I wish you told us before this trip we had to waste a day at every location doing photoshoots," Seol Ae frowned towards Jiwook. Their plane just landed in their new destination, another nine hour flight, yippie.

"If I said anything you would have known I was up to something," he shrugged. "You should of asked Hajoon."

"He freaks me out," the visual dramatically lowered her voice, eyes glued on the man.

"He's not that bad..." the manager mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Thankfully there is still sun here!" Yerim smiled, looking out the airport windows. "I'm happy we're at warm places! Imagine if all the places we went to were cold!"

"Don't even want to think about it," Hye Rin stated with a blank expression, too focused on her book to try and make a smile.

Haneul narrowly grabbed the triple threat and yanked her closer to the group when she nearly collided with someone who was also not paying attention. "Reading and walking is dangerous."

She simply shrugged.

"Fort Ladadadada, Holly-ah what does that say?" Yerim pointed at the sign hanging above the carousel.

The vocal squinted. "Fort Lauderdale."

"That's a weird name."

"Welcome to Florida."

 

CAMERA ON

"OMIGOD ADAM SANDLER LIVES THERE!" Seol Ae screeched, pale face pressed against the buses window.

"Which one? There's so many big houses," Rui asked, eyebrow raised.

"You're an idol, don't act like that," Haneul scolded her, but the visual didn't hear.

"Plus, it's dark," Hye Rin pointed out without looking up from her book. "How do you know you're right?"

"Fan intuition," the visual dramatically stated with her pointer against her forehead.

"That doesn't sound very safe," Rui scoffed.

On the other side of the camera the staff could see Jiwook ready to smash his head against the window until he bled.

"Are they always this careless?" Hajoon carefully asked, feeling like he was walking on heated glass pieces with no shoes.

"Every. Damn. Day," Jiwook growled.

 

"Sundy House?" Seol Ae read the hanging white sign once the girls got off the bus. The sun was almost fully set, the girls stomachs loudly growling.

"Restaurant, Inn and Botanical Garden," Holly finished the fine print.

"This place is so cute looking," Yerim smiled.

"It's very... old?" Rui attempted to come up with something nice to say, it clearly failed.

"It looks like a house," Minhwa pointed out.

The girls shuffled forward into the house like building, being guided through a few hallways into a large oval room with an oblong bar. Above the bar hung different types of glasses.

"I want a rack like that," Minhwa said without thought after looking at the bar.

At her words the other members stopped and openly stared before bursting into laughter. Jiwook this time looked like he was ready to throw himself out the one inch high window.

Upon realizing the double meaning to what she said, the maknae's face and neck turned bright red. "I-I meant the glass rack! It's cool and would go with our dorm!"

"Sure you did," Yerim affectionately pinched the younger girls cheek.

The girls were led to an out door area. To their awe directly off the patio was a deep river surrounded by variations of flowers. The scenery was absolutely breath taking and the scattered lights around the area gave it a romantic effect.

"I want to come here with my husband some day," Haneul smiled wistfully at the scenery when the girls were seated.

"It smells really good," Hye Rin grinned, actually putting her book down to look at the flowers and water.

"There's so much seafood!" Seol Ae gaped at the menu.

"I don't even know what this says," Yerim shrugged, not even bothering to look twice at the menu. "Holly-ah, order for me."

"No pressure or anything," she shook her head.

"Get her brussel sprouts," Seol Ae whispered in the singers ear, both girls snickering.

"Who picked Florida?" Rui questioned, giving up on trying to understand the menu.

"Me~" Holly sang.

"Then you're ordering for me."

"Hey!"

"Order for me to."

"And me."

"I hate all of you! This is too much pressure!"

"Only you and Hye Rin fully understand the menu and it's not pre-planned like in Hawaii, you chose this place, so now it's down to you," Seol Ae gave her a serious look, as if their very lives depended on these orders.

"Then we'll do this family style," Holly suggested, having a renewed interest in the menu. "Plus, I can just order everything I like."

"Don't be like that," Haneul frowned.

"I don't think you'll like fried Calamari though. But I do, so we're getting it."

"Did you know some restaurants in the States actually sell pig instead of squid?" Hye Rin stated with a straight face.

"This is why we can't have nice things."

 

 

March 24th, 2014
Day 296

 

To the girls pleasant surprise the next morning, they were told they were going to be strictly relaxing today.

"Massage?" Seol Ae's mouth actually dropped when the members were told that's what they were getting.

"BEST PD-NIM!"

"YOU SIR GET A RAISE!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

Since cameras couldn't follow the girls into the gender specified areas for privacy purposes they didn't meet back up until the girls gathered outside by the pool area a bit over an hour later.

Every member collapsed atop one of the fluffy lounge chairs, like jello.

"This is the best day of my life," Minhwa admitted.

"I don't want to leave," Seol Ae's face was flushed against the pillows.

When the members were mumbling their pure joy the vocalist jumped up to inspect a hanging sign closer. Her eyes widened when she realized she wasn't just seeing things and she wasn't confusing her roman letters.

"Guys! These are salt pools!"

"Salt?" half the girls echoed, confused.

"It's from the Dead Sea and is supposed to be really good for your skin and muscles. Hey, Minhwa, get in here!"

The previously dead looking girls eagerly jumped up and got into the - surprisingly - warm pool with soothing salt.

"I can make pictures," Hye Rin playfully poked and prodded at the skin where salt stuck to.

"Let's play a game," the visual gained an evil grin.

"I don't want to ask..." Yerim immediately turned away from the younger girl, not intere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter