Fated

Fated

                It’s full moon outside, and it’s time for dinner. Jessica decided to have a dinner outside.

“Krystal!”, She shouted, making a younger girl faced her.

“What is it eonnie?”, Krystal said with an irritate tone.

“I wanna have a dinner outside. Do you want to join?”, she replied.

“Errr.. I think no, I already have an appointment with my friend, Jessica eonnie”, Krystal said with a slight smile.

“Yah! You choose your friend over me? Again?!”, Jessica yelled.

“Shhhhh no shouting eonnie”, Krystal pleaded.

                Jessica sighed over her sister attitude, “Sehun again?”, she asked. The younger girl just nodded her head while playing with her phone.

“I just hope that you won’t raise your hope too high Krystal, remember that you will be in an arranged ma-“

“I know eonnie. But, he is just my best friend”, Krystal cut her Sister’s explanation.

“And I knew that you wanted more than that. Come on Klee, I’m your sister, don’t hide anything from me, okay?”, Jessica stated.

                Krystal blushed and nodded her head as an answer. Jessica smiled and patted her sister head, she then changed her clothes and went downstairs.

“Bye Soojung!”, Jessica said as she her car.

~~~

                Jessica parked her car and went out from that vehicle. She walked in front of a street full of restaurants. Until she saw something that she thought interesting, she stopped for a while. Then, she walked into a Chinese restaurant.

                A cute blonde man was sitting on a chair, busy taking a sip from his bubble tea. Jessica found him attractive and approached him. She was just ten steps away from the blonde guy, until another blonde guy passed beside her and approached the other one that sat near the window.

                The shorter was happy to see the taller one, he woke up and then he hugged the taller one and they went out from the restaurant. After Jessica saw that she lost her appetite. She went out and  walked to her car. Just then, her phone rang. Without looked up to the ID caller. She picked up the call.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Ah? Ne.. ne.. Hey, Krystal I’m older than you. So, stop acting like mom.”

“No, I just lost my appetite. So, I haven’t had a dinner.”

“No, I don’t want to, okay bye! See you later”

                Jessica sighed as she put her phone on her bag. After that, she rubbed her stomach.

“Don’t worry. I know what you feels,  you’re part of my body anyways. Be patient and wait for tomorrow okay? “, she smiled as she her car.

 

~~~

 

                The moon is still full and Jessica is still walking near the place she visited yesterday. But today, she smelled something that made her hungrier than yesterday. She followed the scent and she took a seat near the window in an American restaurant. While she waited for the waiter to serve her, she saw a man with an angelic face in the corner.

                She hoped that he was alone, yes, alone. So, Jessica could talk and have a dinner with him. She snapped out from her thoughts, and she turned her head just to take a look at the angelic faced man. While the angelic faced man was talking happily to the tall blonde man she met yesterday. And for the second time, she lost her appetite. She left the table with tips on it.

 

~~~

 

“Eonni, don’t say that you haven’t eat for two days!”, Krystal shouted.

                Jessica just stared at Krystal, making Krystal sighed deeply.

“Oh, please eonni. You eat at home today, okay?”, Krystal asked her to.

                But, Jessica just pretended that she didn’t hear Krystal and left Krystal alone in Jessica’s room. With that Krystal just shook her head and sighed even more deeply. Krystal hung her head low.

“I’ll just take it as a no”, she commented.

 

~~~

 

                This is the third day Jessica walked under the full moon. But, the difference is that today Jessica is in the park. She walked around and become tired. Jessica saw a bench near the trees and sat there.

                Later the blonde man Jessica saw yesterday walked towards her and took a seat beside her.

“A beautiful night, isn’t it?”, The blonde man asked as he smiled. He turned his head to face Jessica.

“Sorry, but I haven’t ask you. May I sit here?”, he asked again.

                Jessica just nod as an allowance. She still stared at the full moon, and she felt a little bit dizzy, because she hasn’t eaten since two days ago. She looked to the blonde man. Well, he looked like a nice guy. And Jessica felt stupid. Because, she even didn’t know his name. And she wanted to know his name.

“My name is Kris. And please stop staring at me mi-“

“Jessica”

“Yes. Jessica, I know that I’m handsome so please stop staring at me”, Kris stated.

                Jessica blushed because of the statement. Kris knew that Jessica has stopped staring at him. He then looked at Jessica. His heart was breaking to see Jessica’s pale face.

“You look pale, are you sick, Jess?”, Kris asked.

                Jessica just ignored Kris and kept staring on the full moon. But, the dizziness came again, she held her forehead.

“You must eat something. Hold my hand. We’ll go to the restaurant nearby”, Kris suggested.

Jessica didn’t reply. Her vision started to fade and after a while she lost her consciousness.

 

~~~

 

“Jess, wake up”, Kris told her.

                Jessica woke up and opened her eyes. She felt something weird.. Where is she? She thought.

“Uh, we are on top of my friend’s apartment”, Kris answered just like he read Jessica’s mind.

                Jessica blinked as she processed the information she got.

“So, you must eat now, you are really pale. What food do you want? Chinese cuisine?  Korean food? Or Ame-“

“Blood.. I need blood”, Jessica spoke as her eyes turned into red and her fangs grew.

                Kris laughed and chuckled. Jessica was confused because Kris didn’t feel afraid of her.

“Why are you laughing? I’m hungry because you took all my prey!”, Jessica yelled.

                Kris laughed even harder than before. Jessica felt annoyed and really thirsty. She couldn’t wait anymore.

“Yah! Explain to me or I will jump from this building”, Jessica threatened.

                Kris stopped laughing, “First”

                Kris counted as his fangs grew and his eyes became red. Jessica shocked because she even didn’t smell another vampire’s scent.

“Second, I’m a vampire too and I can hide my scent. Third, those guys that you claimed as your prey are all vampires. And for your information, they are my siblings. Third, you don’t have the ability to fly if you wanted to jump, do you?”, Kris explained everything.

                Jessica felt embarrassed after she knew that Kris was a vampire too. She even became paler than before. Kris who knew about it bit his own left wrist and held it in front of Jessica’s face.

“Drink this. I don’t know what your favorite type is. But, before I met you I have dried a girl with AB+”, Kris said.

                Jessica cocked her left eyebrow and felt thanked to Kris. Of course she really need and wanted to drink it, but..

“You will be in blood comma”, Jessica refused as she pushed Kris’ arm.

                Kris chuckled again, “Jess, I’m a man. And I have dried three people these two days. Don’t worry, you really need it. Now”, He told her as he held Jessica’s head with his other hand. He pushed Jessica’s head gently so she could drink his blood.

~~~

 

“Kris”, Jessica called as she finished ‘eating’ and her lips. Kris who saw it felt that he must have his lips on hers.

“Kris!”, Jessica shouted. This time Kris snapped out from his thoughts.

“What?”, Kris asked.

“Thank you”, Jessica told him.

“Thanks for what? It’s my pleasure anyway”, Kris said.

                Kris turned his body and his back was facing Jessica. He took the first step to fly, but someone held his hand.

“Jess, let go. My brothers are waiting”, Kris pleaded

“No, I wanted to tell you thank you first”, Jessica spoke.

                She pulled Kris into a hug then she kissed Kris passionately. Kris was shocked, but he enjoyed it and replied her kiss. They kissed until.. Jessica released their kiss.

“Thank you Kris”, Jessica told Kris with her arm still hanged on his neck.

“No need to thank me, really”, Kris commented with a sly smile.

                Jessica was still hugging Kris. She noticed that she felt something when she recognized Kris’ scent. The scent makes her fallen for him. Jessica noticed that she fell in love with Kris.

                Jessica wanted to tell him her feeling. And the only way was bonding. Without thinking twice, she made a cut on her neck with her nails. Kris let go of Jessica, He didn’t know what she was doing. He held Jessica by her shoulder, and shook her gently.

“Jess, what are you doing?”, Kris asked.

“Drink Kris, I already drink so much blood from you, you must be tired”, Jessica spoke.

“No, Jess. Close your wound or yo-“

“Please Kris”

“We will be bonded and you will be mine forever. I even don’t know if you love me or n-“

”Kris, I love you”

“Jess? Are you sure?”

“Drink Kris”

“I love you more”

                Jessica smiles, Kris kiss her again. But softly this time, before he bites Jessica’s neck.

 

~~~

 

“You don’t know EXO?”, Kris said with a fake shocked face.

                Yes, they are still on the top of the building. Jessica shook her head because she didn't know about EXO.

“We are vampire princes that have superpowers. As for me I’m flight. So, that’s why we can come here. And we lived in one castle”, Kris explained.

“That’s why our bonded tattoo is a dragon. Isn’t it?”, Jessica asked. Kris just answered it with a nod.

“And the blonde boy at Chinese restaurant is my hyung, his name is Luhan. And the one that has angelic face is my younger brother Suho. You will meet them later in EXO’s Castle as my wife”, Kris explained once again, but this time with an evil smirk. Made him earned hit on his chest from Jessica.

“Have I told you that you haunt my dreams these two days? I think you made a connection with me, because you hated me. And we have already met for three times exactly. I even didn’t make an appointment with you, right? I thought we were fated to meet each other”, Kris said as his lips formed into a smile.

                Jessica blushed and hid her face on Kris chest.

“And one thing”, Kris said again.

                Jessica looked up to see Kris’s face when suddenly Kris attacked her with a kiss.

“I Love you J”, he mumbled in between their kiss.

 


Sooo The story has ended~ Sequal maybe? :P