TFR Chap 4

The Forgotten Rain

TFR - Chapter 4 

Someone who confessed first wouldn't regret it 

 

You two were sleeping soundly on the couch . Your head on his shoulder while his head on your head . You smile . You could felt his breath . Then , you felt movement on your head . *He's awake* He realize where he is then quickly looked away . 

 

"oppa ? ireona ?" you asked . He nodded . "go to bath . I'll get ready the breakfast" he said . You shook . "you should go to bath . Let me cook you breakfast" you said . "but you will late for school" You giggled . "Don't you remember ? I have no school .." you said . 

 

"palli !" you shooed him to the toilet . You went to the kitchen but found nothing . So , you get your clothes up and went to the nearest market to buy some food . 

 

While you were buying the foods , Zelo were really worried where were you . "I'm home" you said and closed the door behind you . You saw Zelo worried face infront of you . "waeyo ?" you asked . He suddenly hug you . 

 

"waere ?" you asked . He release you from the hugged . "I though I lost you" he said . You chuckled . "I'm not going anywhere .. There's nothing to eat in the kitchen so I brought something" you said and walked to the kitchen . You cook something for both of you . 

 

"where did you got money ?" he asked . You giggled . "I always bring money where ever I go . It's important you know" you said . 

 

"wahh ~" you said after testing the food you cook . "kimchi japchae ?" he said . You nodded . "well .. I only know how to cook this . SO ... let's eat" you said . You saw Zelo tested some . Your eyes grow in curious . "hmm ! mashipta" he said and continue eating . You smiled . 

 

"why are you staring at me ?" Zelo asked . You blushed . "why are you blushing ?" he asked . "because I like you" you said . He laughed . You stared at him again . "are you liking me that much ?" he asked . 

 

"well people said if someone confesse ealier wouldn't regret it" you said . "then , yes ! I like you" you said and giggled . He chuckled . "you must be kidding me" he said and stood up to leave . "but .. I really like you" you whispered . 

 


 

annyeong ! sorry for the late update !
FIghtiNG ! haha ! XD 
^3^ ~~~~