Meeting You

Abducted

Yoochun's POV

 

I slowly picked the body up and walked back to my apartment. After placing it on the couch, I took a small towel and soaked it with warm water. I carefully cleaned the girl's face. I stared at it for a moment and wondered what she was doing in a plastic bag. Was she dead? I slowly reached for her pulse and relieve washed over me as I felt it pulsing. I took a blanket from the closet and covered her, then adjusted her head on the pillow, as I was done, I quietly walked to my room.

 

Minkyung's POV

 

My whole body hurt, I slowly opened my eyes as the light painfully penetrated my eyes. When I was able to fully open them, I realised I was in an unknown place. I quickly sat up and faced a man watching me. My body became tense, who was he?

"Hello…You've woken up.." he said, a small smiling spreading across his face.

I slowly nodded, not taking my eyes off of him.

"I thought you would be hungry when you woke up so..I made some rice with some vegetables.." he explained as he got up and walked to somewhere which probably was the kitchen.

I took the opportunity he was gone and looked around, the place was neat and well decorated, with maps everywhere.

"Here you go." he said as he placed two small bowls and a chopsticks on the table in front of me. I jumped since I didn't see him coming, and he stared back. 

"Ah..I'm sorry for scaring you.." he rubbed the back of his head and left to the kitchen again.

I looked at the bowl of hot rice and didn't think twice before reaching for it. As I put another amount of rice inside my mouth, the man came back and smiled at me, "You have some rice here." he pointed to his own lip. I just blinked at him, still wondering what I was doing at this man's place.

He suddenly bowed, "I apologise for not introducing myself, I'm Park Yoochun."

I nodded once, before I finally spoke, "I'm Lee Minkyung.."

My response made me confused, how did I know I was Lee Minkyung? I didn't even remember how I got here or anything else.

"Nice to meet you..well, you see, yesterday night I was walking to the convenience store when I found you in a trash plastic bag, you really creeped me out, but I brought you here to my apartment and…"

I couldn't help but smile, this man, I mean, Park Yoochun seemed like a nice man.

He looked at me, "What?"

"No, it's nothing…I'm sorry for bothering you…I-I don't remember how I got there.."

"Well, it's okay, we all have nights where we drink too much and do stupid things…"

"No…it's not that.."

"You weren't drunk?"

I shook my head. 

"Do you have somewhere to go?"

I shook my head again.

"You don't remember anything?"

I shook my head once again as I took big gulps of water.

He sighed, "I can't just send you to the streets, so please be welcomed to stay here until you find somewhere to go.."

I nodded, "T-thank you.."

"It's alright, but first, we have to find a place for you to sleep, I only have two rooms, and one of them I use as a deposit and-"

"I can sleep here!" I interrupted his speech as I patted the couch where I was sitting.

"Yah, are you crazy? You are going to ruin your back if you sleep there.."

I looked down, I really didn't want to bother this man.

He stood up and went to a room, after some seconds he came back holding a towel and what seemed like some clothes. He handed them to me and pointed to a door, "That's the bathroom, please take your time. We can go out to buy you clothes later.."

I carefully took them and walked to the door, locking it behind me.