The Preparation....

Strawberry Kiss

 

~~~Eunmi’s POV~~~

Everyone was busy preparing for the wedding. I was at the Bridal Store trying on every gown until I found the perfect one. I tell you, this will take the life out of you.

“Omo, you look so beautiful,” Junhyung’s mom said and I gave her a warm smile. I looked into the mirror, the gown was perfect, it wasn’t that exposing and I like it.

“I think I would like this one,” I said to Junhyung’s mom and she nod. Once we were done with the fitting, we made our way to collect some vases for the wedding. Junhyung on the other hand was busy with his suit fitting, with our fathers. After me and Junhyung’s mom were done pick up the vases from the flower shop, we grabbed some lunch from a café nearby.

“I’ll have a green tea latte with a ham sandwich without crust,” I said to the cashier and she nod and told me the total and I paid. I waited for about 5 mintues until my order was finished.

“Thank you,” I smiled and took a seat where Junhyung’s mother was.

“I can’t wait,” she started talking

“Can’t wait what?” I asked

“Your wedding silly,” she laughed at me

“Me too,” I smiled, I was excited and nervous. We talked about random things and laughed. She was so easy to get along and she so motherly.

“Look at the time,” she exclaimed, “Let’s go home now.”

“Ok,”

 

~~~Junhyung’s POV~~~

I miss my baby, why isn’t she home yet? I was getting worried and I miss her. I want to hold her in my arms, and tell her, she is my world. I’ve never felt this way before she came. My hands would start sweating when I see her, and my heart will accelerate very quickly, and my leg would feel like jelly. I would miss her if she was gone for only one minute. I heard the front door unlock, and I hoped down. And there was my goddess, well soon to be.

“Hey,” I said

“Oh, hi,” she said and I pulled her into a hug

“I missed you,” I pouted and looked at her

“I didn’t miss you,” she joked and I gave her a look ‘Are you serious?’

“Just kidding, I missed you a lot,” she gave me a bear hug.    

-------------------------------------

Short Update, I'm having a writer's block right now.