The Wedding: Part 1

Strawberry Kiss

~~~Eunmi’s POV~~~

 

Today is it, I’m getting married. I might have known him for a short amount of time but I feel like he is the one. I know it’s an arrange marriage but it just feels so right.

“Oh, honey,” Junhyung’s mother said, as she looked at me in the wedding dress. “You look beautiful,” she cried.

“Thanks,” I hugged her to stop her from shredding anymore tears.

“I’m so happy,” she smiled.

“Me too,” I gave a smile. It is truly amazing how I could love someone this much.

“I’ll leave and come back later,” she said

“Ok,” I nod and she left. Once I heard the click from the door, I got dressed. I made my way downstairs. Junhyung had left already. I guess Mrs. Yong, force him out of the house when I’m getting ready for the big day. I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door and there was Sohee.

“Ms. Seo, or should I say soon to be Mrs. Yong,” my best friend gave me a tight hug and I laughed. She was here to help me get ready.

“Now close your eyes and relax,” Yubin said as she was trying to put eye shadow on me. Yubin had got over me and Junhyung getting married, she now likes Gikwang.

“Thanks,” I said to the girls.

“No problem, honey, you’re one of us and we support each other,” Sunye said

“Now let’s get you into your dress,” Hyelim said as she slowly pulled the beautiful white dress out of my closet.

“Ok,” I said and grabbed the dress by the hanger and went to the bathroom to change.

 


I want to separate the wedding into three parts. I might update tomorrow if I have time.