You're Beautiful... Just The Way You Are.

But I'm Fat......

 

I sigh to myself while standing in front of mirror. Not satisfied with what I look in front of me. Yes, I'm not satisfied with myself, especially my body. Why? Because my body looks like a refrigerator. Not a small one, but a BIG one. So you can imagine how big I am.

 

"Huh...." I sigh once again.

 

"Honey, are you done already? Jinki's already here." My mom shout from down floor.

"Ne. I'm going down now." I shout back then grab my bag.

 

Oh yeah, Jinki or everybody calls him Onew is my best bud ever. We've been friends since he moves to the house next to mine 7 years ago. And no one can separate us apart since then till now. He's kind of friend that everybody want. He always there for me and vice versa. We always go to the same school, even we've been a classmates until now. He has a perfect creature and a nice yet warm smile that can comfort you no matter what. I think that's why he's so popular at school and that's why so many girls are try to get his attention even he has told me if there was a girl who confess her feeling to him and it's not happen once or twice but many times. But I as far as I can remember he's not accept even one of all those confessions and I don't know why cause a little part of me doesn't wanna hear an answer although I'm so curious at the same time.

 

"Morning ____-ah!!" Jinki greeting me and giving me his amazing smile that always success to make my heart feel like it fill by a lot of flying butterflies.

"Morning OnDubu." I said while saying his nickname. He always like if I call him like that. Don't ask me why because I don't know why and he never told me why.

"Kaja. Eat your breakfast so we can go." He said.

"Ehm.. I think I'm gonna skip my breakfast. I still feel so full actually." I said.

"Do you wanna take some meal for you lunch honey? Since you're not going to eat your breakfast." My mom ask me.

"It's no need mom. I can eat at school's canteen. I gotta go now. Bye, love you mom, dad." I said and kiss their cheeks then grabbing Jinki's arm.

"Bye Mr. & Mrs. Cho." Jinki said and give them a bow.

"Bye Jinki. Please take care of ____." My dad said to him.

"I will." Jinki still try to answer although I already pull him out of dining room.

"Why so hurry?" He ask me.

"Nothing. I just feel so excited today. And don't ask me why cause I don't know either." I said.

We reach our school earlier and enter our classroom. Jinki sits next to me, like always. When he wanna put his back on his chair, suddenly someone talk to him.

"Onew-ah. Why don't you sit next to me?" It was one of my classmate and yeah 'it' was a 'girl'. I've told you before that Jinki is one of the popular guy in our school. Not like me, just another nerdy that no one would bother to notice.

"Why would I?" He said. "And, you know that I always sits in here." He added.

"But why do you want to sits in there? This spot is more comfortable. And you can sits next to me in here." She said again.

"What's the different, and I'm more comfortable if I sits in here cause ____-ah is sits next to me. And it won't change no matter what." He said again.

"Huh!" The girl feel annoyed and give me a death glare. I just can put my head down. I hope I'm not gonna get any trouble.

 

The teacher come at the right time and our classes started. After first period over, we rush out of the class and prepare to next class.

 

"____-ah, I wanna go to the rest room so you can go to the class first." Jinki said to me while I put my books and place them to my bag.

"Ne." I said to him and go off of the class.

 

Aigoo, I feel so hungry right now. I regret I didn't eat my breakfast because actually I lied. I'm not full cause I didn't eat anything since lunch yesterday. 'But you can regret it ____!! You have to lose some weight.' I said to myself.

 

"Yeah!! I wonder what he saw from that fatty girl." Suddenly I hear someone said it while I standing in front of my next class' door try to enter the class but I stop from doing it.

"Yah! It's not Onew, but it's that fatty who always bugs and be around him every time. I bet that Onew just pitied her and I believe that Onew is just to kind to tell that fatty ____ to get the hell out from him." Another girl said.

"You're right. I can't believe if Onew really likes to have her around him. I mean, what's special about her? She's so fat and not beautiful at all. Do you see how her cheeks looks like a giant mochi? But mochi looks so yummy and cute when her cheeks are ugly. Hahaha." One girl said and everybody laughing because of her statement.

 

Oh . I can't take it anymore. I can't hear even one more word. I turn around but unfortunately I bump someone.

"Sorry." I said, not bother to look who is the person that I bump to, cause my cheeks are already wet of my tears. I feel so hurt, those conversation hurts my fragile heart so much.

 

"____-ah." And I hear Onew. So that someone who I bump to is Onew and he hold my hand.

"Jinki-ah, please let me go." I said, try to let out my normal voice although it failed.

"Ya, ____-ah, where are you gonna go?" He said, still hold my hand.

"Please let go of my hand." I said, start to impatient. Jinki can't see me like this. I've already ugly with my 'normal' face and I bet I look more ugly with tears streams down my chubby cheeks.

"Ani, I'm not going to let you go." He said.

"YAH LEE JINKI!! I SAID LET GO OF MY HAND!! NOW!!!!" I said and stomps my hand as hard as I could. Maybe because of my yells or because I stomping my hand so hard makes Jinki shock and I take this chance to let my hand go and run.

 

I go to the garden at the back of my school's old building. I cry my heart out. I've tried to lose some weight and I don't wanna have a fat body like this, but what can I do? I did everything but I have no good results at all. I've stopped eating any of my favourite snacks. I even eat in a small portion. I've tried my nest but nothing happen.