Connection Already?

Picture Imperfection
 

 

“So what’s your next class?” Tessa asked just as the bell rang.

Donghae looked at his schedule, “Looks like it’s science”

“With who?” Tessa asked again as she tried peaking at the paper.

“Mr. Kim...” Donghae answered as he showed the paper to Tessa.

“Uh oh... have fun” Tessa showed a little concern.

“Is that a bad ‘uh oh’ or a really bad ‘uh oh’?” Donghae asked.

Tessa just shrugged, “For you, it’s not so bad... but for the girls...” she shivered before finishing her sentence.

“One of those teachers... I get it” Donghae nodded in understanding.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk started walking with them. “Hey Donghae, I see you met Tessa”

“Well, we’re seatmates so I don’t see why I wouldn’t have met him” Tessa replied while eyeing Eunhyuk. “Which reminds me, take him to Mr. Kim’s. He’s got science with him next and so do you”

“Yay, we have a class together!” Eunhyuk cheered like a child who just received candy.

“Yeah, but it’s Mr. ” Tessa rolled her eyes.

“That sounds like fun” Donghae sarcastically commented.

“Well then, let’s get going!” Eunhyuk cheered as he grabbed Donghae’s arm and dragged him to Mr. Kim’s room.

Tessa shook her head, “I have a funny feeling those two are going to become best friends”


 
~~~~****~~~~****~~~~ ~~~~****~~~~****~~~~


It was now 4th hour, and Donghae managed to figure out where his class was. As he walked in the room, he noticed two familiar faces and sat down next to them.

“Oh Donghae, you’re in this class with us?” Tessa seemed surprised.

“Looks like it” Donghae smiled slightly.

“Nice!” Eunhyuk beamed a smile, “It’s a good thing too, because we do absolutely nothing in this class”

“Really now?” Donghae was content with doing nothing.

A light bulb then went off in Eunhyuk’s head, “What class do you have after lunch?”

“I think it’s a dance class” Donghae remembered off the top of his head.

Eunhyuk cheered while Tessa’s eyes lit up, “You dance? That is so cool!”

Donghae then rubbed the back of his head, “Yeah I do... it’s nothing really special though”

“Nothing special?” Tessa just stared at him, “How is dance nothing special?!”

“I guess you’ll just have to see me dance then” Donghae confidently said.

“Can’t wait” Tessa smiled.

Eunhyuk looked at Tessa and Donghae and smiled to himself, ‘I can sense there’s already something between these two’


 
~~~~****~~~~****~~~~ ~~~~****~~~~****~~~~


“Do they really expect us to call that monstrosity food?” Eunhyuk complained as he and Donghae were walking to their dance class.

“I’m already used to it... they had food exactly like that back in Mokpo” Donghae agreed.

“Yeah, we should have the option to go out to eat... Wait, you’re from Mokpo?” Eunhyuk replied.

Donghae nodded, “Right, but since a whole bunch of stuff happened and we had to move here” It was somewhat true, but he didn’t want to talk about it right now.

Soon enough, they arrived at the dance room and they were met with Tessa dancing to a song in the middle of the room. Eunhyuk knew this was a normal thing but Donghae stood there in awe at her dance moves.

When the music ended and Tessa struck her final pose. Eunhyuk clapped, “Good job, you made Donghae speechless”

Tessa only smiled since she was out of breath from the powerful routine she just did. “So what goes on in this class?” Donghae asked as he snapped out of his daze.

“Mr. Jung just gives us choreography projects and sometimes we perform for the school” Eunhyuk explained.

“That’s pretty cool” Donghae commented just as class got started.

“Settle down everyone!” Mr. Jung’s booming voice echoed in the dance room. “It seems we have a new student joining us, why don’t you stand up and introduce yourself”

Donghae then stood up, feeling a little nervous, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Donghae. I hope you treat me well”

“Nice to meet you. You’ll be a great fit for this class” Mr. Jung smiled, “Now for our new project. I have assigned partners and you’ll choreography a routine according to the style I give you”

Mr. Jung then proceeded to read off the list of partners, “Lee Eunhyuk and Kim Hyoyeon, Choi Sooyoung and Lee Taemin, and finally we have Choi Tessa and Lee Donghae”

Tessa turned to Donghae, “Looks like we’re partners!”

Donghae couldn’t help but smile. Well, at least he got a familiar face instead of some stranger. Mr. Jung then went around the room telling all the pairs what their dance style is. He then got to Tessa and Donghae.

“For you two, I would like a smooth/suave hip-hop style. Can you guys do that?” Mr. Jung smiled.

“Would an R&B Ballad work?” Tessa asked.

“Yes it would” Mr. Jung replied and let them be.

“Great, first day of school and already I have a project” Donghae playfully pouted. “Oh well, I have a feeling that I’m going to like this class”

“Trust me, you will” Tessa smiled as she let Donghae listen to the song she had in mind.
 

 

Donghae already has a project on his first day, seems like fun!
 
Donghae seems to be enjoying his first day of school thanks to Eunhyuk and Tessa. I think Eunhyuk can sense a connection between Donghae and Tessa. What could this mean? (Isn't it obvious?) It's only the first day, anything can happen.
 
Well, since I have nothing better to say... I'll wait until next chapter. See you then!
 
Currently listening to: Crayon - G-Dragon