Chapter 1

Underneath all that

Hyemi just got done eating breakfast. "Hyemi! Stop eating now!" Her mother yelled. Hyemi nodded. She put on her shoes and headed outside.

Hyemi got to school. She saw a handsome tall guy. *Is he the new guy?* Hyemi thought. 

She got to her locker. That new boy came over. "Hi!" He said in english. "Annyeong" Hyemi whispered. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Nam Hyemi" Hyemi replied. "Oh. I'm Choi Junhong, but call my Zelo" The guy named Zelo said. "Nice to meet you, Zelo" She said. "Nice to meet you too, Hyemi" Zelo replied.

Zelo left and headed to class. Hyemi went to class too. Hyemi sat at her desk.

"Class, I want you guys to meet the new kid in this class" Mrs. Jung said. "Annyeong haseyo! I'm Choi Junhong but you can call me Zello. Please treat me well!" Zelo introduced himself. 

"Please sit in that seat next to Hyemi" Mrs. Jung pointed. Zelo came over to that seat and sat down. "Hi again" Zelo said. Hyemi just waved.

*The bell rang* 

Hyemi packed her things and went to her locker. *Is that guy a stalker?* she thought. She shook her head. She closed her locker door.

She walked when she saw Zelo. He was very confused. Hyemi walked over. "What's wrong Zelo?" Hyemi asked. "I can't find the cafeteria" Zelo replied.

Hyemi grabbed Zelo's hand. "I'll take you there!" Hyemi said. She brought him there. "Also, this is called the Cafe, not cafeteria" Hyemi said.

She walked away. "Yah! Wait!" Zelo ran after her. Hyemi looked back. "Wae?" Hyemi asked. Zelo shook his head. "Nothing anymore" Zelo replied.

Hyemi walked away

* * *

Author's note:

Hey peeps! I tried my best! I am really busy with school. I'll try to update sooner! I'm sorry this is short! bye bye!