Revenge

Dara the dishwasher

Dara's POV

 

It's been days that we haven't seen each other. He was at Malaysia then to London. *Sigh* I miss him so much.

 

My phone beeped. I looked at it and smiled expecting it to be him. But it was Maknae.

 

'Unnie! We decided to gather at 2NE1's appartment with Youngbae oppa! Since he's the only one who's not busy. But Se7en oppa and Hanbyul unnie will be here too and Bom unnie. So come at the appartment by 6pm ok? ^^'

 

The maknae  said. Oh so we're going to celebrate her birthday at 2NE1's appartment since I'm at OUR appartment right now.Keke! Heok! I can't still beleive that she's an adult now!

 

Then my phoned beeped again. And my smile goes wide because it was him!

 

'Jagiya.. I miss you so much! How are you? Eat well neh? I'll see you soon and I love you!'

 

Aigooo. He's so sweet! Keke 

 

'I miss you too Jiyongie! Please come back soon! T.T oh by the way we're going to celebrate our maknae's birthday at 2ne1's appart. Take care and I love you more!!!!! I miss u'

 

I sent him. *sigh* I should prepare now. 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I smiled when I received her message. I really feel bad not seeing her for days. I miss her so bad.

 

-Hey bro, come on now we have to go now.

 

Yanggaeng hyung said. I nodded to him. I sighed and looked at the picture of me and her on my phone. Ottokae?! I miss her!

 

Youngbae's POV

 

 We decided to celebrate our Maknae's birthday even if it's already too late. Everything was already prepared and we're waiting for Dara noona.

 

-Aigooo where's Ssantokki?

 

Bom noona asked. Hanbyul noona laughed.

 

-She said that she's on her way. Poor woman she's so deppressed because she miss Jiyong so bad. The couple couldn't even take to be away for 3 days.

 

She said. I chuckled at her statement.

 

-Hello Guys!!!

 

We heard a high pitched voice said cheerfully. We turned and saw her smiling.

 

-Noona you're late.

 

I said faking being mad. She chuckled and pouted.

 

-Aigoo Youngbae-ah.. I am not. Mingkki! Happy Birthday!!!!!

 

She said and hugged our Maknae.

 

-So did he texted you?

 

Se7en hyung asked. She nodded feeling giddy.

 

-Neh. He texted me awhile ago and said that he missed me kekek

 

-Yah! You two are too cheesy. Aigooo~ if only Seunghyun is here~

 

_Alien couple!!

 

I . Then everyone laughed.

 

Author's POV

 

Everyone finished eating. And Bom had a good idea.

 

-Dara-ah.. You should wash the dishes and learn how to be a housewife kekekek

 

Bom said. Dara blushed. Before Jiyong goes to army, they decided to get married and go public.

 

-Yeah. You should Dara kekke Fighting!

 

Hanbyul said. Then Dara sighed and goes to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

 

While she wash washing the dishes, the group was making fun if her. Then Bom decided to take a picture of Dara while washing dishes. When Dara heard a camera click, she turned and saw everyone laughing at her. Now she's being bully. And noone's gonna defend her because Jiyong is not here.

 

-Yah! What are you guys doing?! Aigooo

 

She said while pouting. Youngbae chuckled.

 

-Oppa. Upload it to instagram so Jiyong oppa can see it!

 

Minzy suggested. 

 

-That is actually what I'm doing.

 

Youngabe said. Dara cannot do anything but to give up.

 

'Really this people. Jiyongieeeeee!!!!!'

 

Jiyong's POV

 

    After an hour, we decided to eat. While waiting I took my iphone and goes to instagram. And to my surprise, I saw my girlfriend's picture washing dishes. I chuckled and liked it. I read the comments. They're all saying she's cute and all. Keke I know right? But the I frowned. Darayang? What the?! Why are they saying that Darayang is sweet? That they look good together! 

 

-Hul! Darayang?! Daragon is cuter! Nyongdal too! What are they saying?!

 

I mumbled to myself but enough for them to hear. 

 

-Yah oppa! What's happening to you?

 

CL asked. I looked at her and pouted.

 

-Youngbae posted a photo of Dara washing dishes. And people started commenting Darayang is real~ Darayang is sweet blablabla.

 

I said while making grimace. They laughed. Even the staff are making fun of me. 

 

-Yah. That's just their oppinions. Cmon you're exaggerating oppa.

 

CL said. She's not helping hul! I need Applers to defend Daragon! 

 

'Yah! I'm just away for 3 days and now Darayang is the topic?! Hul~'

 

I texted her. Then within a minute she replied.

 

'Aigooo. Jagiya don't mind them. Applers will disagree kekkeke don't be jealous >_<'

 

She replied. Arghhh still! You'll see baby girl... I'll revenge it myself. Gonna show them who's the real one!

 

 

6Hours later

 

      It's already 7 pm here in London. And I know that my baby is already asleep. I uploaded our photo awhile ago on instagram. Then I decided to go to twitter. Should I tweet her something sweet? No, maybe it's going to be too obvious. I should still be careful. Oh i know what I'll tweet keke.

 

"@krungy21: Noona, do it to our house too."

 

 

I tweeted. I know applers will certainly understand the meaning of it. OUR HOUSE. My and hers. But others will think that I want her to do it at my house. Hahahhaha this is fun.

 

Then I saw their comments. OMG this one's hilarious! "What about the no butting into someone's conversation oppa?" Someone said. Hhahahahah I remember that! "OUR HOUSE? You mean you and unnie's house?! Omg!" Hhahaha Thank you applers if only I can thank you and hug you guys!

 

Now what's tge Topic? Darayang? No no no. It's DARAGON. Yeah, Daragon is real and we are living at the same house!

 

But I still have to be prepare of my baby's super famous glare and she sure will punish me! But I love punishment!

 

But hey! At least I used NOONA! That is... Respect... Well less evidence expect for some genious!

 

 

 

 

Author's note: SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR AND DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH KKEKEKE HENGSOOOO!!!