Only One

SHINee and You

 

                         
It was finally the weekend you decided to  hang out with some friends everything was doing great
laughing out lound ,eating , playing video games , buying clothes and stuff but something that you didn't expect happened...
 
 
Taemin's One shot
 
You were talking with some friends about the Dance battle that You were going to participate In,you just agreed on the choreography and all together start dividing  the parts
You were so existed about it , You were thinking about how Your Best ,best friend Taemin would react and how he gonna be proud of you and how he'll help you Or No ! you'll surprise him .
you: So since we gonna perform it,let's do a mix what do you think guys?
Vic:Who is okay with the mix raise his hand !
You clapped your hands together and said : so if everyone agree 's just go for it !
.....: PSSST you ! hey you !Park young jin  called you
you faced her raising an eyes brow : what ? you've something to add ? 
Park: actually yes! come here for a second will you? if you may excuse us -she smiled politely and pulled you to a corner when no one can see you-
you : What's wrong ? what are we doing here ? 
you asked puzzled then you hugged yourself and looked at Young jin with suspecious eyes
-Don't tell me you gonna do what I'm think you're going to do ! I know I'm cute but I LIKE BOYS you teased
-yeah i gonna Rap you right here and right now ! Park answered faking a ert voice
- Why so Serious Young jin? -you stocked your tongue out-
- Just Shut up you ~she hit you slightly on your arm
you : -So tell me why did you brought me here ?
Park: Well i was searching on the net and i found this , did you know about it ?
she bonded her self phone monitor in-front of your face.
-OMG!WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN ? you gasped in shocked
Did you know anything about this Young Jin ? -you slapped your forehead-
Park: Of course not! If i've known i won't be here i'll be in jeju island stalking them ! she replayed a bit annoyed
you : I'm sorry , I'm sorry ; It's just that i still don't get it that he didn't told me before ( you set on the ground)
Park : I know me too , we're both his best friends ( she set next to you )
then you looked at each other and said in unison : Yeah , trying to have privacy ( you both did a high five)
Well Park young jin was Taemin's other Best friend , actually she made you meet , and she was always here when you both needed her , & you as well , how everTaemin and you got pretty much closer to each other , so Basically you are BFF with Taemin about 3.5 years and yet you trust each other like you lived together since childhood and With Park young jin you three were friends for 4 or 5 years you were Known as the F4 , The 4th Member ? was Young's Boy friend and Taemin's male Best friend ,the only Kai form Exo K.
Park Pulled her phone a composed the first Number  then looked at you , you nodded in understanding and waited until the other person picks .
"Come on , come on"You both repeated
......: Yeoboseyo ? Yeabo is that You ? I mis___
Park and you : YOU LITTLE DORKY KAI DID YOU KNOW ABOUT TAE BABE GETTING MARRIED WITH A PERFECT BEAUTY YES OR NOT ? YOU BETTER ANSWER BEFORE WE COME TO KICK YOUR LIL CUTE ! you said in a shoot and took a big breath
Kai : Oh ? so euh you hmm just knew ? and Hi you ( he chuckled awkwardly knowing he'll get nagged soon)
Park : So you
you : Knew ?
Kai : Yeah , when Taemin get the confirmation he called to tell me, since he was pretty nervous so I gave him some advices~ ( he sounded proud)
you : I'm not trying to affound you Kai , but YOU gave him advices ? You told him in a teasing tone
that made You win a glare from Young jin
Kai : HEY ! what do you mean ? I take good care of my yeabo ! Right Jin ? ( he said cutely)
Park : Let me think about it ~
he gasped
Park : JUUUUUUST Kidding jagi ~ 
( KAI COME HERE THE REHEARSALS IS ABOUT TO START)
Kai : I've to go girls,But don't nag  at Taemin a lot he didn't won't to bother you that's all ,Bye Yeabo ,bye Bunny Take care ~
-hung up)
-So what's now ? you asked getting up and fixing your clothes
- I don't know , it's not like we gonna bash the girl or something , she replayed pretty annoyed
-Actually  we'll be worse than Key umma I guess ~ But still we'll treat her well - you crossed your hands nodding)
-SO Sweetie  Do you think of what I'm thinking of ? she looked at you with a sparkle on her eyes 
- Oh yeah ~ Wanna fly ? you said waving to your friends who were calling you
-JEJU ISLAND HERE WE COME ~ Park and You yelled enthusiastically 
few days after you backed your stuff, and now your waiting for Young jin to show up , you were in-front of the bus station , she was 10 minute late and that was so not her.
playing with your feet , headphone stuck in your ears,eyes wide on the screen of your phone you were memorizing  every single detail of that choreography, replaying it again and again,but suddenly you were interrupted but a phone call you frowned because of that interruption, you looked at the caller ID It was Jin,You answered annoyed.
you : JIN where the hell are you ? i've been waiting here for 10 min girl !
Park : I'm really sorry , But Jong In won't let me go and__
....: you if you want to see Yeabo again come here right now ! ( Kai said seriously but awkwardly)
you :Dude let her go we are late !
kai : I'm at the Oasis café.Come.
-hang up-
'I"m so going to kill him' you mumbled , trilling your luggage behind you.
Finally you spotted a taxi and you went to the café,after 20 min of driving you arrived,owning some gaze from the costumers because of your heavy luggage,you looked embarrassed searching with your eyes the couple that you wanted so much to struggle.
Then Park stoop up waving her hand so you could see her,she smiled awkwardly as you gave her You-both-are-so-freaking-dead glare.
You set grunting , without forgetting to give dead glare to the couple.
'So' you questioned 
Jin , pinched kai's arm so he'll start talking , he gave her a puzzled look and sighed
Kai: Well , Don't blame Jin i'm the one who didn't let her go -he said with shy smile-
'and ?' you continued still annoyed
Kai: well hmm -he looked away- Actually she told me what you were planning to do that's why, there is no need of it  -he continued with a serious tone-
you raised an eyes brow , staring at Young jin , who gave you an innocent smile.
you sighed heavily and sit straight , resting your head on your palms.
Yeah ? but why ? you asked starting to get your calm back
Kai: Firstly there is no need to, and even if you go what are you going to do ? question him to death  -he teased- and also he'll came back tomorrow night so you'll just waste your time and i'm sure you're busy with your rehearsal - he added smiling-
You gasped , that was suppose to be a surprise , You glared again at Jin giving her if-i-get-my-hand- on-you-your-a-death-meat look , she just answered with a 'v' sign ,seriously those two tell each other EVERYTHING and that's can be annoying sometimes.
they looked at you waiting for any response , giving you their best smile,and puppy eyes looks that you couldn't resist anymore and just gave up and pinched their cheeks
you< : You both are just toooooooo eatable i swear ! - you giggled-
the next day you parcticed with your band nonstop,since you were the mean dancer,there was a lot of pressure,Of course Jin was on the band so were you are she is and where she is you are. 
Then Vic the leader finally decide to give you 10min break,you were so glad, you stretched until the bottle of water.
You were actually five members the two others where boys two Cutie of course.
you were discussion , your gaps with the other,where this person did wrong,how those move should be done and how to be synchrony but you were interrupted by your ringing phone you excused yourself and walked to the hallway to talk at ease.
you picked at the caller ID and you gasped in shock and you went like : PARK YOUNG JIN GET YOUR BANANA FACE RIGHT HERE!
then you answered the call without wasting an other second,Your friend arrived her face first laying on the floor , you didn't know how you  managed to not burst into laughter .
you took a big breath.
you : yeaboseyo ? you with you ~
..........: you ! It's Taemin , you already forget my voice ? how are you doing ? 
you : Hey Mashroom face , of course i didn't forget your annoying voice how could I ? - you teased- I'm doing great how about you ? and there is someone with me who want to say hi  ~ ( you said pushing Jin slightly since she was gluing to your phone)
Taemin: Annoying ? You doll voice you shouldn't talk ~he replayed using the same tone, I'm doing great too -he said with a cheerful voice- Oh really ? okay pass him/her to me ~
Park: YOU MELON HEAD ! I missed ya you know ? -she complained using an crying voice-
Taemin : Banana ! It's been a while ? how are you doing ? and how 's stuff doing with Jong in? I missed you too!
Park : Everything is doing fine ~ you nagged Jagya but i counforted him -she added proudly- 
Taemin : Again ? these two are like Minho-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung xD hey Jin (...)
Park : Okay okay i get it okay don't worry; Hey you Taemin want to talk to you 
You took the phone from her ,Then she went back to toward the band a huge smirk on her face that made you curious about what they talked about but still didn't ask and beged Vic for 10 more min since she was calling you back and that own you a BAD look.
you : So are you having fun with your new wife Minnie ? you said teasly but yet seriously
Taemin : Oh ? you ... , Yeah yeah it's quite funny , i'm glad to live a new experience you know ^^
you : Is that so ? ~ I heard she likes guys who make her laugh ~  take your chance ~
Taemin : Don't get so into it it's juts a fake  marriage you know -he replayed a bit seriously-
you : Sure sure ~ But i still don't get one thing , why you didn't tell me ?
you tried to sound okay but your voice ended up upset it's not like you were mad at him for being on that show  but because you tell each other everything even the tiny stuff.
Taemin : It just eluded  my mind , I'm sorry ! i got to much busy ! You're not mad right ? he said worried
'you sighed heavily' after all you didn't have to tell each other everything you weren't a couple or something , that what crossed your mind , and somehow you felt hurt and cursed yourself for thinking that why.
you : No , no don't worry ~ It's not  like you've to tell me everything ~ 
(at this moment you wanted to throw yourself for a clifff)  
Taemin : you -ah it's not like that ...Oh I know how i gonna make it for you !
you : You don't have to Tae I'm ser___
Taemin : So red or blue ? -he cut you off-
you :Wait what ? you asked puzzeled
Taemin : Just answer already ~ he said cheerfuly
you : Red , red ! But why ? Oh Lee Taemin i don't like that -you replayed ironically-
Taemin: Trust me , trust me ~ 
you :  and why should I do so ? -you giggled-
Taemin : Just because I'm THE Lee Taemin ~ 
you rolled your eyes 
Taemin : YAH ! don't roll your eyes at me ! -he said using a fake annoying tone-
God , does he have a camera or something ? you thought to yourself
Taemin : Nah i just know you more than you think , there is no cameras ~ he teased 
You gasped , Now he can read minds or what ?
you : Lee Taemin what have they done to you there ? Are you an Alian or something ~ - you question playfully-
Taemin: kekekekekeke ~ here we go again ~ When i come back wanna meet up ?
you : Yeah sure , it'll be great ! I'll ask Kai babe and Young jin to come along ~ you said exited 
Taemin : Actually I meant just the.....
( you - YAH VIC IS CALLING YOU SHE SAID IF YOU DON'T COME RIGHT NOW JUST GO KILL YOURSELF WITH A SPONGE ! Minyo yelled )
you : OKAY MINYO OPPA I'M COMING RIGHT NOW ! Taemin i gotta go call you later okay ? you said in a hurry
Taemin : Hmmm Okay no problem i gotta go myself , Take care okay ? 
you< : Nae Taemini You also ~ Lobe ~ 
(bip bip bip) - hang up-
You went jumping around like a butterfly to your group  even the nagging of Vic didn't  bring your mood down , you were now all pumped with energy and ready to practice .
But what you didn't know is on the other line of the phone , you left a Guy who's phone is still stocked on his ear , with a relief yet confused expression.
' Did i just heard a guy voice calling her in informal way  ? And she said oppa right ?( sigh) 'what's wrong with me today ?' ( TAEMIN-AH THE SHOOTING GONNA START IN 60 SC PALLI)
one of the staff brought back him from his bubble.
Taemin : DAE I'M COMING !
- you -yah I'm so glad your fine , You should know something even with WGM or what ever show , You'll be the only One in my heart , And even that guy who you called oppa earlier won't take you from me , I may be young but my love is strong
you    just wait a bit and you'll see - Taemin mumbled constaly  these words his face lighted up with a smile of satisfaction  , and a White Karma envlopping him , that flashed happiness to everyone next to him.
Taemin : NaeEun Let's get started ~ -he told her with a bright smile- 
NaeEun : Dae Oppa - she smiled back-
-Yeah you your the Only one - he thought with a big grin drawn on his face.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone ! Well first of all did you watch the first ep if WGM ? OMG It was just so cute !
But they told me it was all scripted is it true ? and that when the camera went off the don't talk much ._. - my fantasie all gone x_X )
Anyways ;_;
______________________________________
Me : GUYS , GUYS I GOT 4 SUBSCRIBERS I'M SO GLAD *0* Let's party tonight ~
Onew : See i told you , Ponponi ~ - high five-
Me : Dae , Onew-ssi ! Thank you sooo much -high five- *0* <3 and Minho IN YA FACE e.e
Minho : You still didn't forgive me ? -miss with my hair-
Me : DON'T >0< ! My hair ToT KEEEEEEEEEY !
Key : Minho-yah ! Not the hair ! come here lil babe -hug him and do a merong to Minho-
Minho : Nampun Yeoja e.e
Jonghyun : You know nothing I'm telling you ~
Key and Onew : Guys -.-
Taemin : You aren't that innocent you know ~ I saw what you did there ù.ù -
Me: Taemin-ssi which side are you ? <.<
Taemin : Who knows ~ -Charming smile-
Me melting till no end
you : go kill yourself with a sponge .___________. !
_______________________
CUE XD so how did you find the OS ? Yeah I know that Tae's part is just too short :/ but i'll make it up i promise ^.^
Tell me what do you think you okay ?
And thanks for reading ~
SHINee : Yeah thank you you , Hope we'll have more sweet moment with ya ~
SHINee & me : ENJOY *0*