Meeting

The Search and Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I am so going to die." The blonde groaned and plopped himself down onto the bench. Its been hours since he wandered around the unfamiliar city. Everything was so different from China. He had been walking around and around and around - yet only, to end up at the same place where he started. Large bambi-like eyes scanned the area with pure confusion and laziness, stomping his feet on the ground like a child. Ruffling his hair, a string of profanities in Chinese flew out of his mouth and he was thankful that the street was empty.

 

~Lalalalalalalala~~

 

He begrudgingly took out his phone and answered the call, not even bothering to look at the caller ID. " Wei?" He answered blankly. " LUHAN!!!!!!" Immediately he removed his cellphone away from his ear. The caller was definitely a screamer and loves to torture his poor ears. That oldie. He miserably thought. "Yah Xiumin! You said you will fetch me from the airport you bastard! Now see what you made me do!" There was a moment of silent before he answered " Since when did I say I will fetch you and what did you do?" Luhan...just...gawked. "Just tell me your address. I'll take a cab there." After ending the call, Luhan decided...nahh.. He was too lazy to walk at the moment so he lied down on the park bench and played with his necklace. A small smile slipped on his face as he reminicised the times when he was with his adopted family.

His foster parents had said that when they found him right in front of their doorsteps, the necklace with the bubbles were already placed around his neck - probably to show that his biological parents will search for him when the time comes. A few years later, on a particular day, he realised something new and unusual about himself and on that day, his adopted family died, because of him. He could never forget the face of his family's murderer. Luhan clenched on the necklace as he fought the tears that were threatening to fall any time soon. " Bad day?" A voice questioned above him. Luhan opened his eyes and frowned. It was him! He immediately shot up and growled. The latter raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms. 

"You." Luhan spat. 

"Me? What the hell did I do?" 

" You killed my family." The stranger looked shock but quickly recover. 

"Your family? I just met you today and you suddenly accused me of killing your family? How amusing." The stranger smiled in amusement but Luhan was not amuse. " How dare you smile after what you did." He snarled - his pupils turning silver in colour. The stranger pondered for awhile at the change before something clicked in him. 

"Ah... You must be talking about my twin." Luhan loosened his posture and stared at the latter in confusion. " For your info, I have a twin. He looks alot like me but has an evil aura surrounding him, isn't that right, Luhan?" The stranger smiled genuinely as Luhan blinked continously. " H...how do you know my name?" 

"I am one of you." He sigh and looked away. "..... A telekinesis?" Luhan tilted his head. The stranger shooked his head. " I am one of your kind you idiot." Luhan ohhed. Turning to face him, the stranger introduced himself.

" The name's Youngmin. Nice to meet you."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yes I'm the youngest son of the previous Queen and King of Exo. Happy?" Chihoon snarled at Sehun who was still staring at him with his pokerface. After Sehun found out about the truth, he had immediately rush to where Chihoon was living and demanded an explanation. It was his first time going to his teacher's house and was pretty amazed... screw that. He was stunned and couldn't help but drool at very single expensive item there is in that house. He even met some of the people living in there a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter