The rain that sounds like your voice

Rain sound

You can take everything i have

You can break everything i am

Like im made of glass

Like im made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper, Like a skyscraper

- Demi Lovato--- Skyscraper


The sound of rain and thunder can be heard as the figure on the bed continue to flip the pages. 

*Tick Tick Tick*

Seconds pass by and Eunji felt tired with all the waiting. She put down the photo album that consisted her boyfriend and her. Junhong had yet come home as Eunji continue to wait. Is he ever going to come home? She thought. 

It is already 1 a.m. and Eunji felt very impatient. She grab the umbrella near the door and went to TS. Just as she was about to reach, she saw Junhong and his band mates. Eunji was going to call out his name when some girls came up to them. It is some trainees that Eunji heard of. Clearly, they were flirting with B.A.P.

Eunji felt betrayed as she watch from afar. Junhong clearly is interested in them. "Jung Eunji!!" Someone called out. Eunji turn around and saw her dongsaeng, Minmi. She turn around again and saw Junhong's gaze on her. It is sort of stern, as if he is angry with her. Eunji's heart sank as she grab Minmi's hand and started running. 

But it is also the last time she saw him.

*CREEEEAAAAAKKKKKK*

Eunji's head collide with the ground as she started to breathe deeply. Everything is a blur, the only thing she know is that the skies are crying and the teardrops are hitting against her skin. Minmi landed on the pathway as Junhong ran over. 

"E-Eunji-ah..." Eunji's hand reach out towards him as she breathe her last breath. Before her fingertips could even touch him, her hand dropped onto the ground and she close her eyes. Thats the final...Eunji had left, just like that.


Junhong felt incomplete. It is a week since Eunji died and he is packing her things. Thats when he spotted a sky-blue coloured book wi the words:

Jung Eunji's Secret Diary

Full of curiosity, Junhong opened it. 

6 Jan 2013

Dear diary,

                  Today is a tough day, my new boss doesnt seem to like me much. And...Junhong came home late again. It seems forever since we last see each other. Morning, he would leave before i woke up, night, he will come home late. I know he is an idol and that he is busy. But cant he just spend some time with me? Hyosung unnie told me that he had no schedule today but where could he go to? Is he actually cheating on me?

 

 

13 Jan 2013

Dear diary,

                  I had a fight with Junhong today. I felt bad but it really isnt my fault. Junhong is being too childish. He got hurt today while practicing. The others send him home and i wanted to help him aid the wound but he say it is nothing. I insisted on it but he never listen. He also started babbling some nonsense, saying that he isnt a burden but i am. Am i really a burden? It hurts alot, while he keep on babbling about reasons why i am a burden to him. I guess...i am an obstacle right? I would leave if i could but i couldnt because im tied. I love him too much. 

 

 

You love me too much, till i took you for granted. Now fate decided that i dont deserve you. I took you for granted, its my fault. Mianhe. I lack love for you. Mianhe. I regreted this too. Mianhe. But...why cant you get back into my life?