I'll Always Love You

The Meeting

 

“Haha… Of course, you had to. Am I that famous in this school? So, who are you?”

"Me? I am Naeun, Son Naeun," she pulled out her hands and shoke that boy's hand.

            Start from the meeting that day, Naeun and Gongchan had many times together. Gongchan usually picked Naeun up to school then drove Naeun to home and they become closer each other.

Same as this day, Gongchan stood in front of Naeun’s house. Get his car’s key at his fixed finger and sit on the front side of his white car. Naeun got out of her house with her untidy uniform and tied hair. Some books carried in her hands. She run to Gongchan who smiled to her.

“Hey, you look so busy, Na~,” he walked to that girl and took books in her hands.

“I don’t get my alarm ring, so I am late, isn’t it? How long you’ve been here?”, Naeun got her face worried watching at Gongchan face.

“Just a half hour, not too long time”, he opened the door of his car. “Get in!”

She got in the car, Gongchan entered his car soon. “Get your hair and tidy your uniform first. I won’t take a peek. I’ll cover my eyes,” said him and covered his eyes using his hand. Start switch on his car machine.

“Don’t kidding! How can you drive with closed eyes?” Naeun hit Gongchan’s shoulder made little noise out of his mouth. Then they laughed together and went school.

Naeun sit on her chair beside her boyfriend, CNU (pronounced as Shin Woo). Suddenly he grabbed Naeun hands, made her looked at him. That is a handsome boy with warm face and calm eyes but covered with his big glasses. But Shin Woo is still handsome.

“I’m sorry I don’t have many time for you this entire month,” Shin Woo opened his mouth finally looked straight at that girl eyes. Naeun pulled her beautiful smile until it raise her eye smile.

“That’s OK, Oppa. Don’t feel too bad to me! You do this on purpose, right?”, she grabbed Shin Woo’s hand back. Then leaned her head on his shoulder. “I just feel lonely, Oppa. No one could understand my feeling expect you. You even not answer my phone or reply my message, that makes me feel upset sometimes.”

“I just too busy. I don’t have any reason to reject you. My father’s business, my school, my cousin, I have to manage them all. Sometimes I want to give up, but…” Shin Woo inhale his weight breath.

“Your cousin?”