Last.

Of Delayed Flights and First Meetings

With his baggage in tow and his backpack slung over his shoulder, Kyungsoo settles on a seat between an old lady sleeping with a comical sleep mask and a teenage boy who blasts some anime soundtrack he isn’t familiar with. He moves carefully, making sure not to wake the old lady who is obviously in deep slumber.

The airport smells awfully weird; different perfumes from the passengers all together result to a peculiar smell. He glances around, observing the people at the airport, not missing how all the passengers he had seen all looked bored and unhappy and he wonders why.
It takes him a second to spot a brown haired lad looking at him. He nervously looked beside him, to check whether he’s just making a mistake of claiming that the boy actually looks at him. He then met his gaze. It was a big question to Kyungsoo as to why the man was staring at him because he doesn’t see himself as someone who has the capability of attracting other people's attention. He gets overly conscious when people gape at him and it resulted to his hands being clammy.

Kyungsoo suddenly gets embarrassed by what he did so he averted his gaze while hoping that the latter didn’t notice the tinge of crimson pink slowly appearing on his cheeks.


*

While thinking of better things to do to kill time because of his delayed flight, Kyungsoo’s stomach grumbled. He hasn’t eaten anything. All this while, he has temporarily forgotten about his stomach because of the fiasco. Pulling his suitcase, he decided to head towards Mcdonald’s and fill his empty stomach.

A loud thud echoed throughout the airport when his suitcase slipped from his right hand. He was about to pick it up when someone beat him to it. He looked up and saw the same boy staring at him earlier.
The same utterly gorgeous guy with luscious lips, tanned skin and angular jaw.

 

“Looks like you need help,” He says. He grins and reveals his pearl white set of teeth. Kyungsoo notes that his heart is beating a little bit fast and there are butterflies in his stomach and that this guy’s smile is breathtaking.


The guy chuckles as Kyungsoo just stares at him with his owl eyes and didn’t bother saying anything. It’s really adorable, really

“It’s okay.” Kyungsoo says, in attempt of taking the baggage from the latter.

“I insist. Let me take care of it.”

Kyungsoo looks at him from head to toe. Well, he's too handsome to be a thief or even a criminal and Kyungsoo thought that maybe this man can be trusted.

"Okay?" He says.

“Where are you going, then?” The guy questions.

Kyungsoo smiles at latter when he looks at Kyungsoo expectantly. Well, spending three hours alone is boring, Kyungsoo’s glad it isn’t happening anymore since he found someone to spend it with.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Oh, just felt like writing a kaisoo drabble~ The book I mentioned was really nice and I was full of feels so I decided to write this pmsl~ Thanks for reading!