Said I loved you but I lied

Said I LOVE YOU.....but I LIED

You are the candle, love the flame

A fire that burns through wind and rain

Shine your light on this heart of mine

Til the end of time

 

Kim Jaejoong POV

It was already a year that I and Dara became lovers but the love I have for her grew more each passing day and  it scared me to no end.  If losing myself to her more each day, what would have become of me when and if one day 'I'll lose her'. 

"Jagi," I said while holding her close to my chest  "hmm" is all that I received from her.

I softly laugh and squeeze her tighter..."You know that I love you right?"  She wiggled to turn and face me as she said "You do know that I love you too right?" The moment she said those words and look me in the eye, I felt the lump in my throat, blocking words I wanna say as my heartbeat were in its running pace.  There this lingering silence that hangs between us....there no words heard from the two of us but our hearts spoken hundreds but only one word stands out and its the word "LOVE."

 

You came to me like the dawn through the night

Just shinning like the sun

Out of my dreams and into my life

You are the one, you are the one

 

I stole a quick peck on her lips as I hug her and sway our body.  I put my chin at the top of her head and close my eyes.  This feeling of contentment is beyond me.  I've waited and searched for that someone to whom my life journey will be shared.  Throughout that searching process, I have met, dated and loved more than one woman and  I then came to realized 'that it's not easy to find the one'.  With all those relationships I had before were not to be considered a mistakes for I gain something from it...an experience that makes me more than wiser, bringing myself closer to finding the "one".  

 

There's no amount of love one could boast to another saying "I love you more than you love me...there's no such thing as  loving less...for there's no gray area between love."  If  one can reciprocate respect, trust, loyalty and love then I guess, I am on the right track of 'her' being the one.  Dara gave me more than that...he let me lived my life with no whines...no reprimands...no restrictions...no demands....all and nothing.  Is that makes her love me less?  No, it isn't...for when I made mistakes I have only myself to blame for and even if she has the right to point it out ...I neverr heard a word of self righteousness nor 'I told you so' instead she smile and will say, "There's always a reason for everything that happens and sulking...thinking of the past changed nothing but learning from that mistakes makes it worthwhile."   

 

Dara eyes, as my lover, aren't open up only to see the good in me.  She see me as a whole.  She love the good in me and embrace as well my flaws...the flaw that need not be pointed at but for me to realize it on my own.   That is what made me comprehend completely that love is not selfish..that love is giving and that love is with me ....with the ''one" named DARA.  The biggest STAR that shines every step out the way.

 

Said I loved you but I lied

Cause this is more than love I feel inside

Said I love you but I was wrong

Cause love could never ever feel so strong

Said I loved you but I lied

 

I was brought back to a hand in time when I heard her giggle and said "As much as I wanted to never be part from you, but this swaying makes me dizzy.  You don't want me to puke and make a mess in here right?"

 

I laugh along with her and stood still.  I hold her hand and bring it near mine as I spaced every digit so that her finger could fill in between.  I smile and kiss her hand as I brought her attention to our now enclosed hands.  "You are the air that I breathe....your hugs gave me comfort and warms me...your words soothe me from all troubles and pain....you and your love sees me not only through happiness moreso when life gets tough.  In every darkness moments in my life, you are there sharing and giving me light.  Dara, you're the missing piece of me...the piece that fill every void in my life.  The only piece that completes me."

 

With all my soul I've tried in vain

How can mere words my heart explain

This taste of heaven so deep so true

I've found in you

 

The tears that gather in her eye gave a twinkling sight but it never give me something to be alarmed for,  when I could also see that beautiful smile plastered on her face.  She captured my face in her hand as she tip toed to give me a kiss.  She then held my stare with hers as she said "And you're also the missing piece of me."

 

 

So many reasons in so many ways

My life has just begun

Need you forever, I need you to stay

You are the one, you are the one

 

They say that 'action speak louder than words' and I guess it is true.  For in that moment that I heard her say those words, I held her in place and kissed her....if only we don't need to breath air, I willl never leave her lips.  As the time continues to move, we do too..   There will always be 'distance' that will keep us apart...will always see 'hindrance' in our way...we may 'stumble and fall'...but we will hold onto each other like magnet.  

 

You came to me like the dawn through the night

Just shinning like the sun

Out of my dreams and into my life

You are the one, you are the one

 

I took a lung full of air as I look at her.  The beauty that everytime mesmerized me where looking right through me.  Her smile that captivates me, makes me stoned with awe,  that without my knowledge 'a stupid grin crack between my lips and an ear splitting stupid smile broke off'.

 

 "Hey" I say and blew some air to clear some hair that cover her beautiful eyes.  "hum" she answer.

 

Holding each other eyes, I gave in to my addiction of kissing her too many times....yes, her lips is like a drug that I can't get over with.  And with each kiss, I tried to relay her what feelings I have for her.  

 

"Dara babe, I want you to know that I will never get tired of saying I love you to you.  If and only there's a word more than "LOVE" to express how much you mean to me, I will gladly use it.   For I know saying I love you to you is not a lie but it will never be enough."

 

Said I loved you But this is more than love I feel inside

Said I loved you....but I lied

 

                                                 ----------------------The End--------------angel104 signing off--------------

 

Give me some love and do comment:)

NEXT:  DARAHAE----  Death in each of your tears.

 

Authors other stories:

Complete

Can't fight this feeling  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/334900/can-t-fight-this-feeling-dara-jaedara-jaejoong

Sorry....the hardest word to say  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/314710/sorry-the-hardest-word-to-say-dara-daragon-gdragon

I Become One of A kind because of Her  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/273114/i-become-one-of-a-kind-because-of-her-dara-daragon-jiyong

IN THE NAME OF LOVE  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/131321/in-the-name-of-love-dara-daragon-heedragon-jaedara-jaejoong-kwonjiyong-topbom

Dare not put the blame on me  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/272420/dare-not-put-the-blame-on-me-dara-daragon-jaedara

Was it really over?  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/250025/was-it-really-over-dara-daragon

 

On-going

In my dreams, I love you (Dalam mimpi, aku cintakan kau)  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/140815/in-my-dreams-i-love-you-dalam-mimpi-aku-cintakan-kau-comedy-dara-daragon-gdragon-jaedara-topdara

Love Avenues  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/255129/love-avenues-sequel-to-was-it-really-over-dara-daragon