Untitled

Untitled

 

Don’t you dare flirt with my man. Understand? He is mine and no other girl will be able to separate the two of us, not even you. - Sohee
 


That was the message I received from my bestfriends ex-girlfriend. Yes EX girlfriend. The girl still thinks that she owns Jiyong when in fact the reason why they broke is because he caught her cheating on him, with another man.
 
 


So much for being the bestfriend of the GREAT Kwon Jiyong. 
 
 


I was reading inside the library, my favorite sanctuary. A place where I can just read and feel free. 
 

 
*beep beep* 
 


Oh shoot I forgot to turn off my phone. I looked around and checked if the librarian heard my phone. Good thing I was sitting in the far end of the library and there were not much students there. 
 


I checked who on earth messaged me.
 


From Bom:

Where U at?



 
 
I keyed in my reply, and then placed my phone on silent mode. 
 
 

To: Bom

At the library. Y?


 
 


Within 2 minutes she replied.

 
 

From Bom:


Oh same spot?

 
 


Bom is one of my bestest girl friends, she knows that when I am at the library I only have one spot to go to. 

 


To: Bom

Yes. Are you coming here?
 



From: Bom


No. Just checking. keke. ^3^


 
 

Bom can be very weird at times. I placed my phone back on my pocket, when I noticed Kwon Jiyong lurking around the library. 
 


With a "shocked" face after seeing me at my usual spot. He approached me and said
 
 
"Hi."
 


"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a look of doubt on my face.
 
 


"Oh I usually go here." He looked at me innocently. 
 
 

"Cut the crap. You NEVER go to the library." I said accusingly.
 
 

“That is not true." He answered me with his "hurt" expression.
 
 

"Whatever." I murmured and went back to what I was reading. 
 
 

He sat next to me and said "Santokki" He cooed. 
 
 

"Stop that Dragon. What do you want?" I said irritated. 
 
 

"Would you want to go out with me? I have tickets for the advance screening of RED." I looked at him with questioning gaze. 
 
 

"Ask Sohee. Why me?" 
 
 

"I want to watch it with you. Is that not enough. I am asking you out on a date." He said as if very proud of his confession.
 
 

"What?!"
 
 

"Will you lower down your voice? We are inside the library." 
 


"Are you out of your mind? Why are you asking me on a date?" 
 
 

"Because I like you. No I take that back. I love you. Since the first time I saw you."
 
 


"You are kidding right? Tell me you are kidding?"
 
 


I saw his jaw tighten. His fist was clasp.
 
 

"No I am not." And without second thought he kissed. Full on the lips.
 
 

I was too shocked to responded, to shock to ever think of anything else. I felt his tongue my lips as if asking for permission for entrance. I granted his request. This time I responded to his kiss, not minding if we were at a public place. Not minding if we might get caught. Just enjoying the happiness that I am currently feeling. 
 
 

We parted, his head rested on mind the tip of my nose touching and lips only an inch apart. 
 
 

"Will you be my girl?" 
 
 

Needless to say we became a couple. I was happy. Thinking that he was the one. But having Sohee  for an ex-girlfriend was no fun. 
 
 


Sohee kept on texting me. Messaging me and threatening me just about anything. Her group would even bully me verbally. 
 
 

I kept is as a secret. But I think I could only take as much. 

 
 

I talked to Jiyong one day.

 
 

"Ji, I am breaking up with you." I said calmly. 
 
 

"What?! Why?!" He looked at me. I stared down. He held me.
 
 

"Tell me what happened." I saw anger and pain in his eyes. 
 
 


I told him everything that's been happening since the day that we started to date. All the things that Sohee did to me. Everything. But I remained calm. I looked straight in to his eyes before I continued.
 
 

"I guess I don't love you that much for me to continue with this. I can't take it anymore. It's too painful. I am sorry." I left not looking back. Mianhe.

 
 

Weeks have passed. Everyone knows that we already broke up. As expected Sohee stopped bothering me. I thought by then I would already feel happy. But no. I feel so lost, alone and sad. I miss him. 
 
 

Iguess I became too accustomed with his presence. 
 
 

I miss seeing him wait for me after every class. I miss eating the pack lunch that he would always painstakingly prepare for me. I miss our little bickering. I miss how he can be jealous when other boys would eye me. Or if some random guy would say that I am his ideal type. 
 
 

I miss his dorkiness. I miss his text reminders and all the emoticons that he use. I miss my baby boy.
 
 

I was walking alone one day. On my way home since the class was cut short. When i suddenly felt my eyes being covered. Oh my god! Am I being kidnapped? 
 
 

"Who are you? What are you doing where are you taking me..." I asked endlessly, Maybe my abductor got tired of my endless rant that he covered my mouth as well.
 
 

After a few minutes the car that we were using stopped and I was guided somewhere. 

 
 
I felt my mouth and eyes being freed from all the restrains. Then I heard my abductor spoke. 
 
 

“I really can’t take this anymore. “ What the?! My abductor is none other than KWON JIYONG.
 
 
 
I looked at him questioningly. “I can’t understand” was all I could say. 

 
 
"I talked to Sohee, I toldher that if she would not leave you alone I would personally slash her hands of so that she can no longer message you and I would stitch shut to stop her from verbally abusing you. I already gave you enough time to think over your feelings. But I really can’t take it anymore.” He looked at me with sadness and longing. 
 


“Santokki, baby girl, please come back to me.” He said and leaned his head on to mine before he closed his eyes. 
 


Instead of answering I kissed him. Not minding if I would once again be bullied after this. Because right now all I want to do is to feel his lips against mine. To make sure that he is indeed here. Because right now all I know is I love him that I am willing to fight for him no matter what. 



 
A/N: Photo manip by Joan.