SooHoon

U-Kiss

 

Hoon and Soohyun met one night at a bar. They both got drunk it was the New Years of 2010, they both got a little carried away and made love and  Hoons apartment.

The Next Morning~~

They both woke up with a pounding headache, , and Hoon on top of Soohyun with Soohyun’s inside of him. Hoon woke up first and relised Soohyun was inside him. Hoon pulled it out of him and Soohyun whined at the lost. “Holy ! It’s U~Kiss’s leader. !’

‘So cute!’ when Hoon noticed Soohyun was about to wakes up and pretends to be asleep. Hoon heard Soohyun wake up “…..where the hell am I? And why am I ?” Soohyun saw it was a guy he slept with.

“I better of been top.” Hoon pretended he was wakeing up “AH! My head.”

“Umm….excuse me?”

“Ah! you gave me a heart attack!”

“I’m sorry but what did we do?”  Soohyun asked while looking scared. ‘He’ll regret it.’

“Lets see.” Hoon sarcastically said “We’re both and the pain in my says you were top.”

Soohyun got up and got his clothes “I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. I’m gonna guess I wanted you like you wanted me then again we were both drunk.”

“Ya….I’m really sorry but how old are you?

“21…you?”

“23” Hoon nodded and also got his clothes “You want me to show you out.”

“Sure that’ll be great by the way you’re cute.” Hoon was blushing a speechless. “Th-Thanks…..” Hoon looked down blushing. Hoon showed him out “Hoon thanks for the wild night.” Soohyun whispered Hoon was shocked and blushing. “Su-sure”

2 months later~~~

Hoon has been feeling sick but he also got to join U-kiss which means he gets to see Soohyun again. “Yeo Hoon the Doctor may see you now.”

Hoon got up “So Hoon what are your symptoms?”

“Vomiting….I can’t stand the sight of kimichi which I love and my stomachs been getting bigger.” The doctor nodded “Have you been ually active?” Hoon gulped and nodded.

“When was the last time?”

“About 2 months ago.” The doctor slid to his desk and grabbed lube (for Hoon’s belly) “Hoon lay down and lift up your shirt.” Hoon did what he was told “This is gonna be cold.” Hoon hissed.

The doctor pointed to a body “That’s your healthy baby boy.” Hoon stared “Would you like to listen to his heart beet?” Hoon nodded and he heard the most beautiful sound.

1 ½ years later~~

Hoon got a cal while he was feeding Seung “Is this Yeo Hoonmin”

“Yes it is. Who’s this?”

“The manager from U-kiss. We saw a video of you song and we would like for you to join.” Hoon smiled with silent tears ’Maybe I’ll get to see Soohyun again.’

“I would like too.”

“Good then. Bring your stuff to XXXX ok..”

“Wait I have my son”

“Then get everything you need for you too.” Seung was looking happy “Umma are you joining?”

“I am!” Hoon started singing Good Time by Carly Rae Jepson and Owl City.

Later after packing everything and telling his parents and eating with his family Hoon and Seung got ready for bed.

The alarm went off for 4AM and Hoon woke up groggily. He got up took a shower and then got Seung “Baby wake up” Seung sat up “Umma where are we going?”

“We’re going to U-kiss remember and you get to meet Appa” Seung smiled and tried to stand up but fell down in his crib. Hoon picked him up and got Seung ready.

 

The dorm 4 hours later~~

Hoon had seung in one arm and trying to unlock the dorm. “Hello? Anyone here?” Hoon saw Kiseop and Kevin come out.

“You must be Hoon I’m Kiseop who’s this little cutie?” Seung giggled and got put down “I’m Seung and I’m one years old.” Seung then bowed but almost fell over but Kiseop caught him.

“…..Kevin can you help me get everything from my car?”

“Sure” they walked down stairs “So.. who’s the father of Seung.” Hoon choked “What?”

“Hoon you don’t semm like you’d top but bottom so I’m guessing a one night stand.” Hoon looked shocked  “You’re right but can I tell you something?”

“Sure…?” Hoon gulped “I had a one night stand with Soohyun  and Seungs his son. That’s also why I came her?”

Kevin was shocked this time “Lets go upstairs.” Hoon “Ya”

When they went upstairs there sat Seung in Soohyuns arms calling him ‘Appa’

“Appa! There’s Umma!” Kevin grabbed everything and told everyone to get out. “So when were you planning on telling me?”

“Soon…..I just thought you wouldn’t believe me.” Soohyun put down Seung and kissed Hoon hard and passionately. “Eww! Seung cover your eyes.” Kesin screamed then grabbed Seung and took him to his room.

6months later~~~

Soohyun and Hoon were together and expecting a baby girl Hannin images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTboTOL0U9mdfAifVVHnlM  

Seung was excited for a baby sister he could protect. The day she was Seung held her a kissed her head.