Chapter 2

Being With You

Yoobin's POV

Ahh..... Im so tired! My legs are on fire, stupid manager -.-'. Making us do 5 practices, hmph. Can I like just fire him, and get someone else??

"Yoobin!!" There manager yelled. "What?!" I yelled. "We need to go! Now!" He left. Urg! I hope its not a freaking practice. If it is im going to murder someone....

I got into the van, and the cool air, in the van greeted my hot, sweaty face.

"Ahh.." I closed my eyes, and smiled. "Yoobin?" Someone said. "Huh?" I opened my eyes, and snapped my head towards them. "Unnie. Do you like any one?" Sunmi asked. Hmmmm weird question to ask. "No... Why?" I had a puzzled face. "No its just that. You know. Jaejoong." Her voice weakened at the word 'Jaejoong'.

My face started getting hot. I could feel the hotness, I could feel anger inside me. The memory came back.

FlashBack/Memory

I was walking down the SME halls, to go greet Jaejoong. My first true love. I had flowers, and couple rings in my hands, today was our 4th annivarsary. I couldn't wait to see him.

I walked down some more halls, until I saw two figures,

A boy and a girl.

They were kissing each other, making disgusting moans, I went closer to see who they were.

My eyes started to bring tears, my hands dropped the gifts loud enough to make a sound, and I looked at them. They snapped their heads towards me, and the boy looked shocked.

"Kim Jae-Jaejoong." Was all that came out of my mouth. He was kissing her!!

That her as in Jessica!!! She stared at me and smirked. I picked up the couple rings, and threw them as hard as I could to his idiotic head of his. I left running crying. Hard.

Jaejoong bent down, and picked up the box.

'Jaejoong and Yoobin forever <3' Was on the necklace. 'Jaejoong <3's Yoobin' 'Yoobin <3's Jaejoong' was carved on the rings. Jaejoong's eyes started to bring tears. Jessica bent down, and whispered.

" She never loved you oppa! Just let her be!! Your with me now." Jessica smirked, and kissed his cheek. Jaejoong, you fool!

Jaejoong got up, and pushed Jessica to the side. His cold expression came, and he stared at Jessica.

"Don't ever talk to me ever again. You made me look like a fool! You made me loose my first love. Jut get out!!" Jaejoong spat at her, and gave her one cold stare, and left.

End of flashback.

"Unnie? What exactly happened?" SunMi asked. "I'll tell you later Sunmi, not right now." I sighed, and went back to closing my eyes.

"Yoobin." Someone was shaking me.
Sunye.

"Yoobin, were here." I got out of the van, and stretched.

SME? Wha?!?

This is bringing back the memories again!! Why are we even here?

Our manager led us inside, and we went up to the elavator, to floor 20.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 minutes later.

"DING!" The doors opened, and we got out.

We walked until the manager stopped at a door. He knocked, and a figure came,

I saw a group dancing, and stopped to look at us.

"YOU?!" We both shouted.

==========================================================================================

Hey! How did you guys like it?? Lol. Hope it was good ^^.