The Date

Is This What They Call..... LOVE?

*Mia's Pov*

"Annyeong," That's what Sandeul said just as I opened my house door.

"Annyeong, oppa," He was perfectly on time!

"Are you ready?" He asked, holding his hand out to me.

"Yes," I smiled as I took his hand.

"You look pretty today," He complimented me.

"Aww~ Thank you oppa!" I answered, feeling myself blushing. He just smiled.

Then, I noticed he's holding a key.

"Oppa, you know how to drive?" I asked.

"Sure I do, I'm 20 after all," He answered, giggling.

"Oh..." Then, I felt myself blushing.

"Aww~ KYEOPTA!," He said while looking at me, which made me blush even more when he said that. He just chuckled when he saw me like that. As we got into the car, he asked, "Where would you like to go?"

"Oppa, how about.... Amusement park!" I grinned. It had been a long time since I've been to the amusement park.

"Ok!" He smiled, I think he liked the idea too.

"Wahh~!" I ran around like a little kid and I heard Sandeul oppa chuckling.

I stopped immediatly and blushed right away realizing what I just did. Yes, it had been FOREVER since the last time I went to the amusement park and I had always LOVED going there since I was young.

Wahh~ The feeling of being a little kid again is nice. I looked back at Sandeul and saw him already at the ice cream shop, I chuckled at the sight. I just can't believe he already thought of food the first thing he arrived. Then I started to walk torward him.

 

*Sandeul's Pov*

As soon as we arrived, Mia started running around like a little kid! I chuckled at the sight and I think she heard it, because she immediatly stopped and I saw her blushing. Kyaa!! So cute! And then I started looking around and noticed an ice cream shop. I decided to buy ice cream for both of us. While I was buying ice cream, I heard someone approaching me. I turned around and saw Mia! She was smiling! Oh, I'm melting inside~ Kya!! I snapped back to my senses after she noticed me smiling like a maniac while staring at her. Oops~

"U- uh, hi Mia... I-ice cream?' I smiled nervously while stammering and handing her the strawberry ice cream.

"I would love one, strawberry is my favorie! ... How did you know?" She ask cutely. KYA!!

"G-gongchan told m-me" I told her, then quietly mumbled to my self," why am I stammering? I'm not sppose to stammer!! " I scolded my self.

"Oh so Gongchan told you~" She said, and happily her ice cream

"Let's go ride the rides," I announced and she nodded.

 

*Mia's Pov*

"G-gonchan told m-me," I heard him said, then heard him mumble something. I decided to ignore it since I'm not those kind of people who would cling on to someone until they get an answer.

"Oh so Gongchan told you~" I said, and happily my ice cream since it was my favorite flavor, strawberry. How kind of Gongchan to tell Sandeul my favorite flavor!

"Let's go ride the rides!" I heard Sandeul announced and I nodded my head happily. I just couldn't wait to ride the rides. We rode most of the rides and I found out that Sandeul is not good with rollercoasters, and that I'm scared of haunted houses. We then came by the Ferris Wheel.

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel, I heard there's going to be fireworks tonight!" Sandeul suggested happily. I nodded my head and giggled at his childness.

We went on the Ferris Wheel. It was 8:45 and the fireworks would start somewhere around 9:00. I was very excited about seeing fireworks and I couldn't wait. J was mentally squealing in my head while looking at the view outside the window of the... Of whatever the thing we ride on the Ferris Wheel is called.

 

*Sandeul's Pov*

We came by the Ferris Wheel and I suggested us to go on it since there was going to be fireworks tonight. We went on the Ferris Wheel and I noticed how happy Mia was. I started to find myself staring at her beautiful, pure innocent face, then I had to look at my watch to stop my ertedness. It was now 8:55 and we were close to the top. Then, I noticed Mia standing up close to me since I was close to the window. She stood where the window was and stared out at the view, eyes shinning brightly. It was now 8:59 and we were at the top. Suddenly, the Ferris Wheel stopped when we were right at the top, causing Mia to lose her balance and fall on me.

 

*Mia's Pov*

I FELL ON HIM! I FREAKIN FELL ON HIM!! And now I'm on top of him! I screamed in my head. I could feel Sandeul's heart beating fast. Both of our eyes met and we both our eyes widened. Then, I started hearing fireworks in the background.

Your face was so close to his that you can feel his breathing and you were just frozen, not knowing what to do. Sandeul started leaning in and you closed your eyes. Your lips met, moving slowly and gently. You saw fireworks in your head, yea, this was your first kiss. It was just like what you imagined it to be like. You both pulled away, gasping for air. You started blushing and Sandeul smiled.

"I love you~ " He said. Those three words made your heart do double flips. You were screaming in joy in your head.

"I-I love you too," You responded. The ferris wheel started moving again and you were still blushing. Sandeul giggled and lightly kissed your cheek. Which, eventually, caused you to blush even more!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is this even real? Am I in a dream?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hai!! School is HELL!!! I hate it!! i think i won't be able to update the next few days but i don't know. :P Well Cya!

COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBE pls!