Are We Falling For Each Other?

Is This What They Call..... LOVE?

* Gongchan's Pov*

After Sandeul said hi to Mia, I saw the way they looked at each other. I had to admit, I was a little jealous. Why were they looking at each other like that? Then I saw Mia blushing. My heart felt like it was breaking into tiny pieces. Why hyung, why did you have to do this to me?

 

*Mia's Pov *

After everyone have introduced themselves to me, Sandeul came over and began to start a conversation. I found out a lot about him. He even sang for me since he was the lead vocal in the band. His voice was SOO beautiful! I felt like i was flying in the sky ~

"Wa~ OPPA! You sing so good!" I said.

"T-thanks" Then i saw him blushing a little, how cute! Ok, this time I admit, he WAS cute.

"Mia~" he said.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to... Uhm... Hangout sometimes if your free? Here's my phone number.... Call me anytime," he said while handing me a piece of paper. And I thought he was talkative!

"Well thanks, I'll make sure to call you when I'm free, now I have to go, Gongchan's waiting. Annyeong~ Nice meeting you guys," I bowed at all the B1A4 members then hurriedly left.

 

*Gongchan's Pov*

I was waiting for Mia in front of the dorm. Then, I saw her coming out, holding a piece of paper.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"Sandeul's phone number, why?" Hearing her say that made me feel a little angry.

"OMO! Somebody's jealous!" Mia said while eyeing me.

"A-aniyo!!" I said, feeling embarrassed.

"What ever you say~" She said, clearly not believing me.

We started walking and I dropped her home. We hughed each other before goodbyes like always.

"Be sure to text me," I said, making sure she remembers.

"Ok Channie, I remember," She said rolling her eyes a little and then walked into her house. I shrughed and began to walk back to the dorm.

 

*Mia's Pov*

I'm free tomorrow, I should tell Sandeul that. I was walking to bed and cheking my phone. I dialed his number and heard him answer.

"Yoboseyo? Who's this?" He asked.

"Omo! Oppa you forgot about me already?" I joked.

"Oh! Mia! Of course I didn't, so why did you call?" He asked.

"Uhm... You know.. About the hanging out thingy? I just wonder~ If tomorrow w-"

"Tomorrow? I'm free! Where should we meet?" He cut me off. I giggled.

"I don't know, you pick oppa," I said and felt my self blushing.

"Ok, I'll pick you up around 10:00 A.M and than we can plan where to go than ok?" he said.

"Ok oppa!" I said then we hung up

 5 minutes later~

            Mia,

                    Goodnight  Mia!!  Can't  wait  'till  tomorrow

                                          - Sandeul oppa <3

 

He texted me!! Why do I have this weird feeling and why is my heart beating so fast?? I can't like you....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... Can I ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooooooh~ Maybe Mia likes Sandeul too!! OMO so many things is going on!!

SO much school works ahhh!! ( mentally screaming) sorry for the short chapters :P

remember I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!            

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!