Lotte World Go-Go!!

Love is complicated especially if it's your first

Min Rin's POV

I just met new friends yesterday, they're the band Teen Top, first day and I befriend celebs? Yeah, you would definitely think I'm lying. But I'm not. I'm meeting with them right now. ^^

"Minnie!!" Niel screamed as he ran and hugged me.

"Niel!!" I screamed as he tackled me to the ground.

"That sounded like she was screaming for help," CAP laughed.

"So! I wanna see the pictures now!" Niel smiled as he crossed his feet, Ricky and ChangJo sat down and did the same.

I pulled out my Canon camera and showed them the pictures of my home and special places in America.

"L.Joe hyung! Don't these remind you of when you lived in America?" Ricky asked.

"Yea~ This place is familiar too. Where'd you live?" L.Joe asked.

"California," I answered.

"Oh yeah! Me too!( A/N:I don't really know where he lived, but if you know....hit me up! I wanna know!! ;P)" L.Joe smiled.

"Do you miss your friends in America?" Ricky asked.

"Of course I do. But I've made some already. Remember?" I asked.

"Come! I'll give you a tour of this place! And then a tour of our work place!!" Niel said, grabbed me and took me around the place.

"Ok, how about a few markets?" I asked," I might need to go there later."

"Great! I'll buy you some kim bap there! It's super good at the market that's closest!" Niel said and dragged me somewhere.

"Wait! Niel! This can be classified as abduction!" CAP yelled as the others ran to catch up.

"It's not if the kidnapped is running with you!" Niel replied and brought me into the big market.

"Here you go twin!" Niel said and gave me a piece.

"It's delicous!" I said,"You were right!"

"YOU GUYS!"CAP said angrily,"Didn't I tell you to wait up for us?"

"No," Niel and I said together.

"Well, you should have!" Chunji said,

"Just eat," I laughed as I stuffed kim bap in his mouth. Chunji just stared at me as he ate and then turned to s.

"Shezz....*chew* bery*chews*....*gulp* I like this girl," He smiled.

"Eat and then talk," CAP hit his head.

"Alright alright," Chunji laughed as he rubbed his head..

"Feed me too!" Ricky and Changjo smiled as they opened their mouths.

I smiled as I gave them kimbap.

"So. What do you wanna do today?" Cap asked.

"Show me Lotte World," I answered," I wanna see that first."

"YESH~! Lotte World go-go!!" Teen Top cheered.