Min Rin is fun, she's a twin of Niel...(-.-")

Love is complicated especially if it's your first

L.JOE'S POV

"Are you new?" Niel asked. Min nodded,

"I'm fresh from America," She answered.

"Wow! What does America look like! I want to know!" Niel gasped.

"I'll bring my camera tomorrow, here at what time?" She asked.

"Noon would be great! Come on! I'll get you ice cream!"Niel smiled, took Min's hand, and they ran to an ice cream parlor.

"Wait for me!" Ricky and Changjo yelled and ran after them.

"Guess we'll have to go too," I sighed as the rest of us walked there.

When we arrived we saw Niel already eating a rocky road, Min eating a mango, Chunji eating a chocolate, and Changjo eating a strawberry.

"Here hyung," Changjo grinned handing us our ice creams," Niel paid for them all."

"Aww, thanks Niel~" I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"You're welcome hyung~" He smiled.

"Hyung! Min Rin is Niel's unbioligical twin! She'd be happy right now, but she didn't really want to move here so she was bummed out!"Ricky smiled.

"Really? Don't worry! You have us now!" Chunji smiled, pinching her cheeks.


 

"Thanks. And I'll make sure that since I am now Niel's twin, I will act like it," Min smiled.