Kikwang's Confusion

Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field

"~~~~~~-ah!" Doojoon yelled, running after you and grabbing your arm before you could escape.

He glared at you with his intense, mesmerizing eyes. "Where were you yesterday? We couldn't find you."

Memories of yesterday came back to you and you flushed. "No-no-nowhere." You stammered.

"Tell. Me." He said angrily, pulling you closer to him. You gulped. He was actually pissed off.

"It's not a big deal, Doojoon. Calm down, okay?"

He shocked you when he suddenly wrapped his arms around you. You stiffened up from the intimate touch, your eyes wide with surprise.

"Don't do that again, okay? You scared me to death. I was worried what might have happened to you." He said softly.

You felt your heart beat wildly in your chest. You frantically pushed him away. "Don't DO that, babo! People will see!"

Doojoon looked at you and suddenly smirked. "Ha! Your face is all red. Are you falling for me?"

You flushed even darker. "In your dreams!" You snapped.

"Actually, it IS."

"No way I'M falling for you, you sports-crazy babo!"

Doojoon just laughed, and you growled and turned away. God damn him, why did his smile have to be so effing CUTE?

*****************************************************************************************************************************

You were walking home when you bumped into Kikwang.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" You asked warily.

Kikwang's face relaxed into an adorable sweet smile. "~~~~~~-ah!"

"You weren't waiting for me, were you?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Well......yeah. I wanna talk to you."

".....Okay, sure."

He didn't speak at first, but just looked at you. There was a strange mix of emotions on his face: disappointment....jealousy.....awe.......

"You know what people call me, right?" He said finally.

"A Player Kingka." You said carefully, slowly.

Kikwang nodded and smiled. "As a Player Kingka, I am the master at getting girls. All it takes is a few sweet actions......." He suddenly took a strand of your hair and curled it behind your ear. You felt your cheeks burn.

"A few sweet smiles........." He smiled his dazzling smile at you, and you felt your cheeks turn redder.

"And a few sweet words......" He leaned towards you and whispered into your ear "You are beautiful." and you went on fire.

He pulled away, frowning. "And the girls all fall for me. You react to it easily enough, but you aren't falling for me. I don't understand."

You shrugged off your burning cheeks. "Simple. I just don't like you. Girls may fall in love with a guy who's cute and sweet, but a few smiles, a few words......those aren't enough to love someone for real."

Kikwang stared at you in surprise. A wondering smile appeared on his face.

"You know, you are the first pretty girl in five years that I've went after that has flat-out rejected me. You truly are an amazing girl, ~~~~~~-ah."

"Yeah, I know." You said dismissively.

He chuckled and leaned forward again. You stepped back on reflex. You've come to not trust a man when he leans in close to you cough*cough*Junhyung*and*Doojoon*cough*cough

"I think you can change me, ~~~~~-ah. Make me change from my flirt ways. I think I might just fall in love with you.......for REAL."

You felt the back of your neck turn red. "Don't waste your time doing that." You said quickly. "I'll probably reject you."

"That's okay. I like a challenge." Kikwang looked utterly confident about the ending outcome.

Suddenly, he leaned in close and pecked you on the lips.

He pulled away before you could kick his and smiled, touching his lips. "Yup. I really might just fall in love with you, ~~~~~~-ah."

He walked away cheerfully.

You swore under your breath and continued walking home. You really regretted showing Kikwang where your house is now.