Taken

The Dark Truth

 

Your pov 
I saw my life flash before me. Then it started to turn into darkness but before it was pitch black a light appeared. I slowly walked up to it. I reached out and then felt someone bitting me. It felt as though I was floating in mid air. Then colour slowly poured in. So enough I woke up to see super junior at the front door * there going to regret they were born.  I thought as I make my way over to them In less than 5 seconds they were on the floor. I turned around to see nuest shinee and MBLAQ staring at me in amazement. "What. Did I do something wrong." I asked with a innocent look on my face.  I heard super junior slowly waking up. Wait I only beat up 13 isn't there 15. I turned and too my surprise YESUNG and HENRY were standing there with smirks on there faces. Wait yesung..... I thought he was nice. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt two pairs of strong arms wrap around me and drag me out of the house. I turned to look at shinee nuest and MBLAQ then I saw them on the floor. * I beat them up once what makes them think I can't twice. I thought. Right then I broke out of their grasps. I kicked Henry in the chest and sent him flying back. I then turned to yesung and saw him charging at me. I quickly moved to my left. Before he pased me a grabbed his wrist and flipped him over my shoulder. I turned around to see Henry  getting back up and the rest of super junior standing there. Then I saw nuest shinee and MBLAQ run out. But I was stupid enough to let my guard down. Henry,yesung,eunhyuk  and Donghae wrapped there arms around me and dragged me to their car. Once we were in the car Donghae sat beside me on my left and eunhyuk was on my right. *crap how am I supposed to get out of here. They held a cloth to my mouth and of coarse there was chloroform on it I held my breath and pretended to fall asleep. But actually I was waiting for the right moment to attack. I felt the car stop I squinted to see a red light. I shot open my eyes and took Donghae and eunhyuk heads and hit them together. They hit hard enough that they were out cold. I opened to door and jumped out.  But what I wasn't expecting was that all of super junior were now  out of their cars and now surrounding me. I moved left to right searching a way out. Then I Jumped not the car that I was in and jumped to the other side and started to run. They got in their cars and drove after me. I spotted a forest nearby so I ran into it. I heard them get out of the cars and run into the forest. I jumped onto a tree and waited for them to come. 
 
Henry's pov
We were bringing her to our car when all of a sudden she got out of our grasps and kicked me in the chest which sent me flying back about 20 feet. She then grabbed yesung and flipped him over her shoulder. She turned around to see me getting back up. Me Donghae eunhyuk and yesung went up to her. We grabbed her then we brought her to our car. Me and yesung were in the front. While Donghae and eunhyuk were sitting on each Side of her. Then they put a cloth with chloroform on then she passed out. Or so we thought. When we were at a red light she took donghae and eunhyuk heads and hit them together. They hit hard enough that they were out. She got out of the car we got out and saw the rest of super junior surrounding her. She looked around and then Jumped onto the car and ran towards a forest.  We ran after her. Once we were in the forest we split up to find her. 
 
Your pov 
I saw 5 super junior members run towards the tree. Here was the perfect time to attack. I jumped down from the trees and landed right in front  of them. Just then a wolf appeared and it wasn't one of MBLAQ's members. It turned back to human form. No way he goes to my school. What was his name again. "What are you doing here super junior. Or should I say a part of super junior." He then glanced back to me and smirked. "Ok so I see." He said. He walked past him and walked up to me. He grabbed me and started to drag me with him. "Ow let me go." I said to him. He turned to me and then picked me up bridal style. "Shhh you'll be fine with me don't say a word." 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN) sorry for such a long wait but it took me a long time to write. Anyway tell me what you think o it in the comment section bellow guess who this "wolf" is see ya next time I update ;) Lub y'all <333