Broken ankle??!

The Dark Truth

 

Thunders pov
When we were about to leave Lee Joon stopped us. "Let's follow them. Maybe we'll find out where she lives." Lee Joon said. We could hear _____'s soft crying turn into thin air. She must have fallen asleep. Five minutes later they stopped in front of a house. Then all we could se was key's head lower. "Oh my god is he gonna bite her." Mir whispered. We all watched what he was going to do. The thin we saw was key kissing ____.
 
Keys pov
After I broke the kiss I could smell something. It smelt like werewolf.  I turned around to see all of MBLAQ standing around me and ____. They were surrounding us. "So one against five." I said. They all glared at me and then looked down to ____. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around her. She then quickly tucked her head into my chest. "Oh come on we're not that scary G.O said. "Leave us alone." I said. I walked past them and was about to go into the house when a blur of black  appeared in front of us. O a wolf I looked back to see all of them in wolf form. 
 
Your pov
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around me all I could see was MBLAQ. I quickly tucked my head into keys chest. "Come on we're not that scary." G.O said. I just stayed put. "Leave us alone." Key said. I felt him start to walk. All of a sudden he stopped. I looked up to see a wolf I looked behind key to see three more. Wait wait wait 3 plus 1=4 where's the fifth one. All of a suddenly started to fall asleep. I jumped out kid keys arms and let out a scream because of the pain in my ankle. All o them looked at me with worry in there eyes. 
 
Thunders pov 
All of MBLAQ turned into wolves accept me. The plan was to make them fall asleep then take both of them. Seungho went in front of them to stop them from going inside and the rest went in the back to stop them from leaving and I hid behind a bush. I used my powers to make them fall asleep. All of a sudden ____ jumped out of key's arms and let out a loud scream an then started to cry. We all looked at her with worried eyes. I didn't know she was hurt. I heard key start to wake up so we all left but for one thing I will apologize tomorrow. 
 
Keys pov 
I woke up to hear crying I looked up to see ____ crying o I forgot I picked her up again and went into the house I put her down on the couch and went to get ice. I put the ice on her ankle an she winced but the pain went slowly out of her eyes. Then she fell asleep on my lap. Then the door burst open and came in shinee with the doctor "shhh"  I said while pointing to ____. "Can you guys leave for a moment and with that we all left to the kitchen. 
 
Minhos pov
5 minutes later the doctor came out. "She broke her ankle you need to take her to the hospital if you want her to get better." The doctor said. "What it's that bad!!!" We all screamed at the same time. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN) I hope this chapter is good enough comment what you think bellow .