Please Watch Over Me

My Choice (Sequel to Little Voice; Big World)
Few Days Later >>>
 
"May I just go now?" I ask getting up and about to leave the room.
"Abby." said Halabeoji.

I stop at the sound of his voice and turn around. I stare into his eyes.
After Rain's little plan in having everyone together gather didn't work so Halabeoji decide to talk to me on my own a few days later.

"If you wanna yell at me some more or tell me I'm terrible please don't. I can't handle it." I murmur.
"I shouldn't hate you. Just because your Jin's child doesn't mean I should hate you." he said.

I kept quiet. Halabeoji gets on his knees. He was motioning to bow, but I stop him. 

"Halabeoji, I forgive you. Just please don't get on your knees to beg for my forgiveness. Appa should be doing that not you." I smile weakly.

I help him up and he pulls me into a hug. A tear slip down my face and hug him back.

>>>

"Abby."
"What?"

I watch Appa get on his knees. He holds my hand and look up at me. I sigh.

"Please Abby. I want to be your father again.."
"Leave me alone."
"I'm not giving up on you. I want you to accept me as your father. I don't want to leave your side ever again."

I made him let go of my hand and walk out the door. I hop into the van and drove away with the boys.

>>>

"ABBY! ABBY! LOOK LOOK!" Cheon Dong exclaim as he points to the waterfall.

I smile at him and the others as they glorify it. Joon wrap one arm around my neck and pull me in close. I blush at his actions.

"Oppa..."
"I heard Mir confess to you."
"....."
"Its fine you don't have to say anything. Just be happy okay?"

I look up at him.

Joon's POV

"Its fine you don't have to say anything. Just be happy okay?"

Abby look up at me. She didn't know what to say. I grin and walk over to Seung Ho.

"So did you get that off your chest?" he asks.
"I wish I haven't." I murmur.
"You did it for the best."
"Why can't I stop loving her then?"

Seung Ho pat my back and stare at the waterfall. I glance back at Abby. She was smiling the same smile with Mir when they were going out.

Abby's POV

Night finally took over the sky and I stare at the stars from the beach. Appa sit beside me.

"What are you doing here? More begging?" I roll my eyes.
"I just wanna spend time with you." he reply.
"I wanna be alone."
"Abby hear me out."
"There is nothing else to say!"

I get up and storm back to the Villa. Appa sigh and cough a little. He put his hand over his chest and frowns.

"It's time..."

>>>

"Where's Jin?" ask Rain.
"I don't know and I don't care." I murmur walking past him.

I walk into my room and plop on my bed. Placing my hands over my eyes I couldn't fall asleep. I roll off the bed and crawl over to the balcony. I laid down and close my eyes hoping I can fall asleep out here.

"Cough cough..."

I open them quickly and look around.

"Cough cough cough..."
"What the hell?" I ask getting up.

I look around and spot Appa bent over coughing continually. My eyes widen. I hop off the balcony from the 2nd floor and somehow landed perfectly.

"APPA!" I shout running to him.

Rain's POV

"Dad will you ever forgive Jin?" I ask.
"Ji-Hoon please no more about this. I'm tired." Appa sigh.

I sit back down and frown. Kim what do I do? How can I fix this?

"APPA!!"

My head shot up and I look out the window.

"That's Abby's voice." I said. 

I dash out of the Villa towards her screaming.

"APPA! APPA!" Abby shouts.
"Abby...cough....Get...cough....away..." Jin coughs in between his sentence.

I can see Abby panicking. I quickly dialed 911.

"Ambulance is on its way. Jin hold in there okay?"

Blood was covering all over his shirt and Abby's shirt. I pull Abby away.

"UNCLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING! APPA NEEDS ME!" she screams.
"HE HAS TUBERCULOSIS! It's contagious!" I exclaim.

Abby's POV

They took away Appa when the ambulance arrive. Uncle and I got into a seperate one and receive shots so we won't get it. I change my shirt once I reach the hospital.

"Uncle...will be okay?" I ask after breaking a moment of long silence.
"If he fights through this." Rain reply.
"How is he?" ask Seung Ho running towards us.

I shrug. I hug my knees and pray hoping he will be okay.

Hours Past >>>

Finally the light turns off the emergency room. The doctor walks out of the room.

"Well?" ask Halabeoji.
"He has this sickness for awhile now. He caught it by another person but it wasn't active a few months ago. He is on a machine to help his breathing." The doctor explains.
"A machine?" ask Halmeoni.
"He wants to see one person right now. Is Abby here?" The doctor asks.

I let go of Mir and Joon's hand and stand up.

"Please follow me." said the doctor.

I follow him into the emergency room. I peek around the corner and there was Appa laying there almost lifeless. I cover my mouth in shock. The doctor left us alone.

"Appa..." I whisper.

He motions me to come over. I walk over to his side and hold onto his hand.

"Abby. I don't have much time left. Your Umma is waiting for me."
"What are you talking about Appa?"
"I'm sorry....I'm truly sorry I wasn't there for you..."
"Forget about that! I'm just glad your okay!"

Tears pour down my face. Appa frown a little and wipe them away.

"Abby....will you accept me as your father?" he ask.

I nod my head quickly. He smile weakly and lays his head back. He took deep breaths.

"That's all I need to hear before I go." he murmurs.
"Go? Go where?" I ask.
"I'm going to see your Umma. She's waiting for me up there."
"No...you can't leave! Appa please! I don't want to lose you!"
"Abby, I can't be able to walk or talk normally. I won't be able to be free anymore."
"Appa....."
"Hmm so that's how it sounds like. To be called Appa."
"........"
"Abby. Everywhere I go I'm gonna need to carry this huge...machine with me."
"I don't care! Please! I wanna experience living with you! Eating with you! Playing with you! How an Appa is suppose to act and take care of his child."
"Abby...please forgive me...."
"Appa......I'll always forgive you for now on."
"Then I must go to your Umma now. She's waiting."

I cry harder. As much as I didn't want him to go, I let him did. I hug him tight and cry on his shoulder. The doctor came back in.

"So what's your decision Miss. Jung?" he ask.
"Let him be free..." I reply.
"Smile for me one last time..." Appa said.

The doctor nod and walk over to the machine. I stare at Appa through my teary eyes and notice he was crying too. We smile at each other. The doctor turns off the machine.

"Goodbye...Appa...Please take good care of Umma up there and watch me down here."
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
SO! I'm gonna add much more drama into this story. I know its gonna be sad x( But hey I'm trying new things so I wanna see if i can do it well :)
P.S. I felt so bad writing this chapter but I needed to get over this part in the story so I can continue it! >.< I'm sorry if you cry in the end x( *hands you a tissue*