I Like Him a Little More Then Before

Falling In Love with You

"Today we have the group, Love Seasonings with us." said the host as we sat in our seats. "Please introduce yourselvies."

"I'm Rosemary, the leader and lead vocalist." said a light purple haired girl. She waved to the camera.

"I'm Paprika, the main vocalist." said a red haired girl with a y smile on her face.

"I'm Cinnamon." said a cinnamon brown haired girl as she did aegyo. "I'm a vocalist."

"I'm Ginger." said the blond haired girl beside me, giving a bright smile. "I'm the lead rapper and lead dancer." Rosemary looked at me and I sighed.

"I'm Pepper." I with a spit-fire and sassy voice, "I'm the maknae as well as the main rapper and main dancer. Also, Rosemary and I write most of our songs, I doing the beats and rap lyrics, while she does the rest." I pushed my black hair back over me shoulders and you could see bits of grey in it, like in table pepper.

The show continued as I got a heated stare from Rosemary telling me not to say anything bad or I would be in for it later. I sat back.

"He's a freaking man-!" I roared into my microphone. The host had asked our opinion on Big Bang members, whom we had spent some time training with, based on the way we were sitting and I just so happened to get my least favorite member, Lee Seunghyun, better known by the stage name Seungri.

"Pepper!" Rosemary yelled at me, "He is our sunbae! Show some respect!"

"I have been showing respect to his dumb ," I said, "but I WILL NOT show respect to someone who just grabs my bottom... WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

"I do it all the time." Ginger said.

"Yeah," I said in a smaller voice, "but you and I room together. We even bath together so I don't mind all that much. Besides, you don't continue to do it. It's normally just a quick squeeze and your satisfied." Ginger nodded and there was an awkward silences.

"It ripples when you throw stuff at it and the object will bounce off." Ginger said all child like bouncing around in her seat. Her bright smile made the awkwardness vanish as she giggled.

"So, is that the only reason you dislike Seungri-ah?" the host asked.

"No," I said my voice rising, "he's a cocky buttface. The way he treats women. Ah! We're not toys and I bet he couldn't even be a proper boyfriend!"

"Calm down, Pepper." Cinnamon laughed.

"Seungri's very existences just get's under my skin." I said. I took a deep breathe and than let it out slowly.

"That's mean to say about your oppa." came the voice of the man I despised with every fiber of my being. I sat there breathing deep. "Hey, I'm talking to you." I tried to keep my cool until I felt his fingers on me and I jumped out of my seat slapping his hand away.

"Don't you EVER touch me with those nasty hands!" I snapped. "God knows where they've been and what kind of diseases your contracted from your 'fan meetings!'" Seungri smirked looking me dead in the eyes.

 

 

*Seungri's P.O.V.

"Don't you EVER touch me with those nasty hands!" Pepper snapped at me as I stood right behind her chair, "God knows where they've been and what kind of diseases you've contracted from your 'fan meetings!'" I looked the dark skinned girl in her baby blue eyes that burned with a hatred I'd never seen for me before. And I liked it.

"Okay then," I said, "Let me prove you wrong." I stepped out from behind the seat and stepped towards her. She flinched and wanted to step back but she didn't.

'Trying to be brave. To cute.' I thought as I stood in front of her.

"Date me." I said. She looked me up and down before rolling her eyes.

"In your dreams." Pepper said that spit-fire, sassiness in her voice, that I was quickly growing fond of.

"I'm doing very bad things to you." I growled lowly.

"That's not helping you." she said, her face a little red. "As I said before, you only see women as toys. We aren't just here for you to bang and then leave only to be called back when you want that persons kind of loving.

"And the women who do do that are nothing but s." Pepper continued. "They have no dignity for themselves. They are the scum of the earth. They have no pride or respect for themselves or their families. And your no better!"

"You're kind of cute when your flared up and angry." I said. The fire in her eyes started up again and I smirked at the cuteness. I watched as she clenched and unclenched her hands at her side.

"As I said before, let me prove you wrong." I said looking back into her baby blue eyes that burned with hatred behind the thick framed glasses. "Let me be your lover. I'll end all my other affairs and focused on you for one full year. Deal?" She didn't respond, a look of worry on her face.

"What?" I touted, "Are you scared you'll fall in love with me?"

"Not at all." she said the worry vanishing, "I just don't want any dasiases."

"I'll go get tested." I said, "After that, you'll date me for one year and I'll prove to you I'm a man and the best boyfriend you've ever had."

"Stop being cocky." Pepper said, "It's a turn-off for me." Her voice wasn't as loud but their was still sassiness in it. She stood there looking me in the eyes.

*Pepper's P.O.V.

"Stop being cocky." I said my voice not as loud and there was no more spit-fire to it, just the sass. "It's a turn-off for me." I looked him in the eyes trying to see if this was a joke or not. But I couldn't tell for sure.

'This is making my head hurt.' I thought rubbing my temples and closing my eyes.

"Go get tested first. I'll do the same." I finally said.

"But we are not together until the results come back!" I spat at him the fire back in my voice.

"Alright." Seungri said a smirk plastered on his face. "I can't wait, love." He walked off stage and my anger started to subside.

"Well," the host said, "that was interesting." I took my seat and the show went on.

 

The Next Day

 

There was a knock on the door and I opened it to be meet with my mangers face. He looked me up and down. I have on a pair of dark blue jean mini-skirt and a hot pink tank top with some black and hot pink striped knees-high socks. My hair was pulled up into a bun, being held by a pair of hair chopstick. He nodded to me as I let him in.

"I have set up an appointment for you test that you mentioned yesterday. Get your shoes on. We're leaving." I nodded and walked to my room and grabbed my black and hot pink chucks. I wrote the girls, who were still asleep, a note and we walked to the car downstairs. As I got in and turned to close the door, I was pulled into a seat, the door being closed by the manager.

"Morning, y." I heard a voice say. I pushed the person away and started to move away from them but an arm slid around my waist and I couldn't move.

"Let me go, right now, Seungri!" I sapped with the spit-fire in my voice.

"So active in the morning." he chuckled near my ear. "That's pretty hot." I elbowed him in the stomach and he let go. I moved as far away from him as possible but the car was so small. Seungri just stared at me the whole way to the hospital.

 

Four Mouth Later

 

"So, where do you want to sit, jagi?" Seungri asked as we walked through the park. "Do you want to get something to drink or some ice cream?" I looked at him weird. He was up to something. We had got the results back, both of us clean. Seungri had taken hold of my hand and kissed me on the cheek when we did. Than he dragged me around Seoul to let everyone know that we were now together.

And here were where, our third date, the park. I looked at the bag in my left hand and then his left hand hold my right and last the picnic basket in his right hand. I looked up at him and he had this dorky smile on his face. I fought the need to smile at him and returned my eyes to scanning the park for a spot to sit down. I had actually grown fond of him over the past three month that we were together, but I'd never say it out loud.

"Let's sit under the willow!" I said a little to excited to see a weeping willow as big as this one. I let go of his hand and ran over to it. I looked up as I reached it. The was the sunlight peeked through the trees reminded me of my childhood. I dropped my bag and closed my eyes, enjoying the warm summer breeze that blow by. I felt two arms wrap around me and I sighed in content.

"You seem happy?" the person said.

"When I was a child, we had a weeping willow in out back yard. I would sit under it and look at the sunlight as it played peep-a-boo with me when the wind blew." I said without thinking.

"That sounds nice." the man said and tightened their hold.

'Wait a moment.' I thought opening my eyes.

"Let me go, Seungri." I said.

"Why?" he said nesting his head in the crook of my neck. "We are lovers now."

"I still don't want you holding me like this!" I snapped. "Not out in public, anyways!"

"Oh, so I can hold you like this when we are at my house?" he asked. I didn't remarked and I felt him smirk.

"We need to lay out the blanket." I said. Seungri let me go and watch me open the basket. I pulled out a red and white checkered picnic blanket and he took hold of the corners. We pulled it out.

"It's really soft." Seungri said.

"I made this, three years ago." I said after slipping off my sandals and stepping onto the cotton part of the picnic blanket. Seungri slipped off his shoes and carried the basket over to the small plastic area made into the blanket. We sat down beside each other. I started to pull the food out of the basket: A little chicken, some potato and macaroni salad, fruit salad and a regular salad, along with some sandwiches and mash potatoes.

"Wow," Seungri said, "were you packing for an army?"

"I didn't know what you'd like," I muttered softly, a small blush creeping up to my face, "so I made a little of everything." I pulled the last thing out of the basket, a pie. Mud pie that is, homemade also.

"So how much rat poison did you use?" he asked.

"All because I don't like you doesn't mean I'm going to kill you." I said. Seungri laughed a little and I stated to fill a plate up with some food for myself. As I finished and sat back, he laid his head on my lap. I looked down at him.

"And what do you think your doing?" I asked looking down at him.

"Resting." he simply replied, closing his eyes. I started to eat and then stopped when I heard his stomach growl.

"Make yourself a plate!" I said. He looked at me and opened his mouth. I placed my plate on his chest and pulled a piece of meat off the chicken. I slowly brought it to his mouth and just before he could eat it, I did.

"Meany." he said. I smiled down at him. I reached into my bag and pulled out a bottle of water. I looked down at Seungri and he was staring at me.

"Do I have a hanger?" I asked and he looked at me funny. "Your staring."

"Sorry." he muttered and we sat in silence. I looked down at him and he had his eyes closed again. I started to eat again then looked down at him.

"Oppa," I said and Seungri opened his eyes, shocked at me calling him oppa. He saw that I had some potato salad on my fork holding it to his mouth. He smiled and ate it. We sat there and ate, me feeding him for a while then I sighed.

"That was very good." Seungri said, "Thank you." I nodded blushing again.

"Your welcome." I muttered. He watched as I started to pack the food back up and put it in the basket. I looked at the mud pie and smiled. I picked up at fork and started to eat.

"Looks good." Seungri finally said. I looked down but he was no loner using my lap as his pillow. He was sitting beside me. I looked at him and took another bite while nodding. "Can I try some?" I nodded and held my fork and the pie out to him. He went to take a take a bite but I pulled the fork away and shoved the pie in his face. I ran for it.

"Get back here!" Seungri roared chasing after me. I giggled as I ran away looking over me shoulder to see if he was following me. He was and he was gaining fast. I cried out as I felt him wrap his strong arms around me and spin me around. Our laughter filled the park and bystanders stopped and watched us.

"Isn't that Seungri and Pepper?" we heard someone say.

"OMO it is!" said another.

"Their so cute!" said the first person. We were bomb bared by people soon after bringing our playtime to an end. A girl offered Seungri something to clean his face off with and he kindly refused saying: "It's Pepper's job to clean up the mess she made."

"Come on, oppa." I said. We walked hand in hand back to our place and I cleaned his face up with the napkins and baby whips I had brought with me. We put everything back up and started back to his apartment.

Two Day's Later

 

'Pep,' I read the text I got from Rosemary, 'Where you at? Turn on the T.V. to channel 83.' I ran over to Seungri and took the remote from his hand. He looked at me and I turned the T.V. to channel 83.

"So, a few days ago Big Bang's maknae, Seungri, and Love Seasoning's maknae, Pepper, had a little picnic date." the hostess said, "They were seen playing rather flirty with Seungri's face covered in food. And I'm beginning to wonder if Pepper actually hates Seungri as much as she stated that she did. She seemed pretty happy to me." A picture of me wrapped in Seungri's arms being spun around was shown. Pure delighted on both of our faces.

"Come here." Seungri said turning the T.V. off and started to hug me. I pushed him away and he looked at me. "Pepper," he stated but I got up.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said and walked down the hall just as I went to close the door I felt Seungri's arms around me.

"You can cry in front of me." he muttered into my hair, "I will just hold you until you feel better and I'm not going to judge you or make fun of you." I just stood there and it started. I cried and cried and he turned me around so I could cry into his chest. He slowly pulled me towards his room and we laid in his bed, me wrapped up in his arms.

"She's still here." I heard Seungri said. "She fell asleep from crying." He laughed. "She's fine now. Okay, Rosemary. No, I didn't do anything to her. No, I don't plan of take her innocents. Okay, Rosemary. Noona, I'm not going to do anything to her! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised my voice." I slowly got out of the bed and took the phone from him.

"Rosemary," I said, "shut up and let us romp and roar for a little bit longer. We've almost broke his bed." I hung up before she could say anything and leaned on Seungri's arm. He chuckled, smiled down to me and turned to hug me. We stood like this until my stomach growled.

"All this crying has made me hungry." I said. He chuckled.

"Go fix yourself up and we'll go out and eat." he said softly, placing a feather light kiss on my forehead. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face, redid my makeup, and brushed my hair. Seungri stood at the door watching me and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said with a smile walking towards me. He slid his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Hair up or down?" I asked.

"Up." Seungri said. "I can see the moles on your neck that way."

"They're beauty marks, you buttface." I snapped at him and he looked at me weird. "When I was growing up, my mother told me that the dark marks on my body, or moles as you call them, are the marks that show on the outside when the soul is to beautiful. If the soul can't show all of it's beauty then it shows it in the form of a dark mark on the body." Seungri smiled at me and I felt my heart flip in my chest.

"That's nice." he said. "You must have a lot of them."

"I have 25 beauty marks." I said. He chuckled and tightened his hold.

"Okay," I said, "let's go. This woman right here is hungry. And a snickers ain't gonna fix it." We left walking hand in hand to our favorite little family restaurant down the road.

 

 

 

 

A/N: The reason why I haven't mentioned much for the first three month of them dating is because they will be told in flashbacks.