Chapter 20: A fan of B2ST!?

Crush, Like and then LOVE!

- Yoseob POV -

"Jagi, what is the important thing that you want talk about?" I looked at her eyes something is different the way she looked at me.

"Yoseob Oppa..."

"Mmm!?"

"Let's break up" She said coldly

"Aish! Jagi. Stop joking like that. It's not funny"

"No I'm not joking"

"Pssh Jagi, You're not an actress stop acting" I said smiling

She stared at me coldly.

"Oppa, I mean it"

"I-IU!? You're just k-kidding r-right?" I said nervously

"No. Let's break up"

There's a sudden pain in my chest and I never felt this before.

My heart ache so badly...

It hurts a LOT!!!

"W-waeyo?"

....

She didn't answer.

"Why? Why do you want to break up with me?"

....

Still no answer.

"WHY!!!" I burst out

"I want to focus in my career and I don't want you to be a bother"

"T-then I won't be a bother"

"I'm sick and tired of you"

I can't belive she's saying that

"S-sick and T-tired of M-me? I thought you love me..."

"Yeah, I did love you before. But not anymore"

I looked at her with disbelief. Tears starts falling in my face and she just looked at me with cold eyes as if she didn't care.

"I need to live now" She said then walks away, living me behind...

She didn't even bother to turn around.

Why?

"JIEUN!!!" I yelled

I run toward her and grabbed her wrist to make her face me. I crashed my lips to her soft and sweet lips. She fights back, pushing me away but I managed to hold both of her hands so that she won't escape.

"Op-..."

"Let me g-..."

I pinned her to the wall and kissed her passionately. I even her toungue which made her moaned.

"Ahh..."

It made me want to kiss her more. I know that she likes it so I continued kissing her lips.

...

Then I backed away to get some air.

*PANTING*

*PANTING*

I leaned to her right ear and whispered...

"IU... I Love You, but why are you breaking my heart?" I moved away... I looked at her face once again. I see tears falling from her eyes "Jieun?"

"O-oppa!?"

I looked at her waiting for her next words

"I-I just d-dont l-love y-you no more..."

*BANG*

I felt like a gun, shot my heart.... My heart aching so badly...

"Is that really what you want?" I asked her

She nodded

"Arasso..." I said letting go of her hands "If that makes you happy then I will let you go" I forced a smile "Then let's break up" I said then walked away not waiting for her answer which I know her answer will be YES...

"I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE!?" It sounds like an alien words, it's my first time hearing those words.

It kept on repeating in my head....

I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE...

I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE...

I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

Please stop....

"JIEUN!!!!"

................

................

...............

"JIEUN!!!" I shouted. My body is covered in sweat "What the!? Ahhh that dream again, huh" I stood up and opened the curtains "Good morning Seoul" I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to look for food. Honestly, I don't have an apetite to eat. "Mmm!? I guess a ramyun will do" I closed the refrigerator and opened the cabinet then took out a cup of ramyun. I boiled the water then poured it to the cup "Aww, my head is aching" I said while massaging it. I walked toward the living room with the cup of ramyun in my hand to watch television "Wait!!!" I said stopping in front of a mirror "How did I change my clothes last night?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. I tilted down my head to the left side thinking how I change my clothes last night "What happened last night?" I muttered "Mmm!? How... How... How..???" I put down the cup of ramyun in the table and then I walked inside my bedroom. I saw a "Medicines!?" Weird... Medicines for fever? Who has a fever? I thought to myself. "I can't remember what happened last night" Walking out in my bedroom "All I can remember was I'm with Suzy yesterday" I stopped "SUZY!!! BAE SUZY..... That's it, I'm with her yesterday. We were at the park and I invited her to stay for a while in my condo. Then what happened next?"

 

Nan niga jeil joha
Niga jeil yeppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo

 

"That's weird I heard our song playing just a seconds ago. Ahhh maybe I forgot to turn off my ipod" I searched my ipod inside my bag...


Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae
Gaseume saegyeodwo
Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae


"It's not even playing since my ipod is dead, where is that coming from?" I listened carefully.


Every time I like you
Oh my love for you
Neobakken eobseo nan

 

"I think that sound is coming from my bathroom" So I entered my bathroom.


I belong with you
Crazy love for you
Neobakken eobseo nan

 

I found a "Cellphone!? In my bathroom?" I asked confusedly. I picked up the cellphone and examined it "Whose cellphone is this?" I walked out in the bathroom still looking at the phone "Ahh... maybe it was Suzy's phone" I opened her cellphone to make sure if it was really her cellphone. I checked her inbox to see if one of the message has her name on it... I opened one of her message and read it....

 

Yah... Bae Suzy. Where are you now? It's already late. You promised that you'll be home early. Call me if you received my message.

 

-Manager-

 

"Yap, it was Bae Suzy's phone." I said putting it down on the table "I will return you later" I said talking to her phone. I sat down on the couch and picked up my food then the television. I flipped the channel continously to find some good show. But it seems I can't find anything so I just turned it off and focused eating my ramyun "Ouch!!!" I yelled "It's hot" I said tearing up but still managed to eat it. I finished my food then glanced at the clock "8:06, I still have 2 hours to prefer for Oh! My School filming. Okay for now I need to take a shower then I will call Manager Hyung to pick me up and my make-up artists...." I grabbed my bathrobe and went inside the bathroom.

 

>FAST FORWARD<

 

I went to my closet room and grabbed a t-shirt and a jeans that I can wear since my manager hyung and my make-up artists have my clothes and they were both still not here so, while waiting for them I'll just wear a comfortable clothes. "Okay" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror wearing a simple white shirt and blue jeans. I walked out in the closet room then head to the living room. I saw Suzy's phone on the table so I picked it up and checked it. "It's not that I'm committing a crime" I muttered. I went to her files and browsed it. I saw a folder named "B2ST?" I asked to myself. I opened the folder and saw the picture of us B2ST "Aha!!! Bae Suzy, you're a fan of us.... kekeke. That's why your ringtone was one of our songs, I Like You the Best (Titled of the song)" I laughed while browsing some of the pictures...

"Pfft... Suzy is a B2UTY" I grinned. I closed the folder and scroll it down and saw a folder "Selca" I opened it and saw some of her selcas...

"Cute and at the same time Pretty" I said while looking at her last picture "So who is your bias huh!?" I said while talking to her picture. I scrolled down again and I saw a folder named "Yoseobie!? Is it me?" I asked confusedly so I opened the folder and saw "ME!?"

"I think I am your bias Bae Suzy" I said while looking at the picture of mine.

..........

..........

..........

"W-what t-the....???"

"Y-you even have this kind of p-picture..." I said stuttering

I immediately closed the folder. "What did I just see?" I said still in shocked "Why does she have those two pictures, it's too revealing" I said opening the folder again. I scrolled it down and it seems like my picture in this folder were hundreds. I kept on scrolling down but it seems like it has no end. "Daebak!!! Suzy you're definitely a Yeobo"

The next thing I do was I went to her contact lists since I wanted to see her connections to the other artists and idols....

"Chansung Oppa"

"Fei Unnie"

"Jia Unnie"

"JYP Sunbaenim"

"Min Unnie"

"Nickhun Oppa"

"Soohyun Oppa"

"Sohee Unnie"

"Sunye Unnie"

"Taecyeon Oppa"

"Wooyoung Oppa"

I stopped since she has so many contact lists and I'm too lazy to look at it all... "Ahhh... yeah I remember" I scrolled down to find my name since my name starts with Y

..........

"Yoseob"

"Yoseob"

"Yoseob"

.........

"There's no Yoseob here. No Yang Yoseob either. What was my name in her contact list? Maybe she deleted it... Well, I dont think she will delete it since she was the one who asked for my number not me and she's a b2uty and take note a YEOBO.... kekeke" I really can't stop laughing thinking that she was a B2UTY. "I'll just type my number so that I can see if my number was here"

010-XXXX-1408

"Yeah my name appeared... It's "My Seobie ♥♥♥" ..... "

...............

Long silence ......

..............

"M-my S-seobie.... It even have a h-hearts" I blinked to make sure if I read it right.

 

My Seobie ♥♥♥

010-XXXX-1408

 

I gulped "She even claimed ME as HERS" I cant believe it....

..............

"Do you like me that much!?"

 

- End of POV -

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Readers Annyeong!!!!! REALLY, REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :((( .... I've been very busy this fast few weeks. I really felt guilty when I'm not updating. But don't worry I'll update again tomorrow ^^ I PROMISED!!!

 

Did you see the picture above, that will be our new COVER for the story. I made it XD ... Is it nice???

 

By the way it's a long Chapter so Enjoy reading it..... :D