Chapter 17: Why are You Doing this to Me!?

Crush, Like and then LOVE!

angellovebeast Thank you for being a loyal fan of my story I really do appreciate it ^^ Gomawo

Kamsahamnida to all my readers and subscribers.... XD

Enjoy this chapter :)))

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

- Suzy POV -

"O-oppa!?" I said in shocked

"You're not stupid" He said with a serious face

Wait is he awake when I do that thing!?

"W-were you awake all this time?" I asked him nervously. What if he was awake when I do that thing!? That kiss... Aish eotteoke??? Please say no.... Say no...

He stood up and came closer to my face, he was grinning. Oh My G! I think he was...

He grabbed my waist AGAIN, then pinned me on his bed. He was on top of me now and a pair of strong hands held my hands. I looked up and met his eyes. I think I'm about to melt right now, he moved closer and whispered in my left ear "Yeah, I was" He backed away smirking ily...

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

"So you know that I..." I gulped

"That you kiss me, Yes I know that. You kiss me not just once but twice" He said smiling

"Y-yah Oppa, the first one was not a kiss you said that it was just a medicine so no malice..."

"What about the second one?" Giving me his naughty smirked

"A-ah t-that..." but before I could finish my sentence, he cut me off

"I even heard you whispering "No one is here, so I think it's okay if I steal your kiss" you took advantage to a sick person, tsk... tsk... tsk" He said while shaking his head left and right

"AAAHHHHH OPPAAAA!!!! STOP TEASING ME!!!!" I yelled. I can't look into his eyes, it's so embarrassing

My heart is beating so fast. And I think I'm blushing so I looked away....

He lowered his head then leaned it to my chest. I was so shocked, what is he doing?

He backs away then chuckled "Your heart, it's beating so fast"

"W-WHAT!? I-IT'S NOT" I said nervously

"Omo! Looked you're blushing again"

"N-no I'm not" I denied pouting my lips

He leaned closer and whispered "You do know that I like it, when you're blushing right?" then he bit my nose...

"O-oppa, what are you d-doing!?" I stuttered

"Wae, you don't like it" He asked

"I-I don't l-like it" Of course I like it... I really do like it. I shouted in my mind

"Really!?" He said pouting like a child... WAHHH Cute!!!

"Y-yeah" I said

"Then how about this..." He pecked my lips. My eyes widened... OMO!!!

"Mmm!?" He asked raising his eyebrows

"Of course I like it... Ah... I mean" Yah Suzy what are you saying, why do keep on saying what's on your mind "I still don't..." Before I could finish my sentence his lips crashed into my lips. This time it's not just a peck but an intense kiss. Then he backed away...

"O-oppa what are you doing?" I asked, I'm still in shocked. Why is he kissing me?

"That's for stealing my kiss. And this..." He kissed me again. I was again trapped on his lips. This time he's leading my lips to do what he is doing in my lips, I didn't realize that I was also kissing him back. I like this feeling more than what I felt a moment ago when he kissed my lips. I think it's because I was also kissing him now. He stopped and backed away to catch a breath then kissed me again... I love this feeling... But why are you doing this?

Suddenly he stopped then fell down on me, I also felt that he already released his grip in both of my hands... Oh right, I remember I made him drink that medicine which make people fall asleep...

I hugged him very tight, I could smell his fragrant and seductive smell. Then I caressed his hair and whispered "I Like You, will you be MINE?" and then I kissed his neck passionately living a kiss mark. I let him go and put him to a comfortable position. I touched his forehead, it was still hot but not that hot anymore.

I need to leave now and I think my clothes are dry now....

Oooopppssss... I noticed that he haven't changing his clothes since he fell down in the water. "Before I leave let me change your shirt" I said smiling "But first let me change my clothes" I went to the bathroom and change my clothes then I went to his closets to get him a shirt. I picked one of his white shirt then walked back to his bedroom.

"Wait, does it mean that I'll be the one to remove his shirt. OH MY G!!!" I squeled I'm going to see his 6 packs ABS"

ABS, here I come..... kekeke

I sat down on his bed then touched the end of his shirt then I slowly moved it up "Aigoo..." I whispered. I can see the top of his underwear. "Gosh..." then I moved it up again "Omo, omo, omo..." I'm biting the tip of my left hand fingers...

Bellybutton...

ABS....

I gulped

Chest...

Uwaaahhh broad chest

I can take this anymore so I remove his shirt.... "AAAHHHH" I squeked fangirling, I grabbed one of his pillow then hugged it releasing my fangirling feeling, I need to stop myself before I do something not good to his y, seductive and delicious body. Did I just say delicious body? Suzy you sound ert.

I looked again, suddenly that stupid music came into my mind "Careless Whisper"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

(Listen to this while your reading XD, I was laughing so hard to this part ^^)

 

For heaven's sake, so y. I hit myself, yah Suzy what are you thinking. But honestly, I can't help myself... I want to touch it.... "Aish, Jinja Suzy!?"

I slowly moved my eyes down to see his 6 packs... "God, please forgive me but just this time. It's only my chance to touch it.... Please forgive me for my sinful act...." I slowly moved my hands to his abs then touch it. "Uwaaahhh, so strong" Okay enough.... I grabbed his new shirt then put it on him. I stood up... "I need to go now but can I touch it once again" so I held up his hirt then touched it again... I'm so y right!? Suddenly he moved "YIKES!!!" I said in shocked so I ran as fast as I could be. I unlocked his door then ran out.... I'm outside of his room now, I looked around then yelled "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" I can't believe many happy things happened to me this day... I walked happily inside the elevator.

"Can't wait to tell this all to my Unnies....kekeke"

- End of POV -

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's quite a long chapter but I enjoy making this.... ^^

Readers did you like it... kekeke... cause I like it :)))

Please do comment and subscribe...

Your comments will make me update faster XD