Life is Unpredictable.

Taemin adapt.

 

ANNYEONGHAESEYO~ 

this is the first chapter.

I hope that Key fans will not hate me for this as I felt the need to make him look bad.

MIANHAEE!!!

T.T

 

***

Yuri stopped dead in front of the scene above her, wide in disgust.

 

She just couldn’t believe what was in front of her.

 

This scene was disgusting.

 

DISGUSTING!

 

Usually, Yuri would make everything in the world seem simple and nice and perfect but this was NOT one of them.

 

Today was a whole new life for Yuri and she was positive that she wanted to hate her new life and made sure that her mum and dad saw it so she could have her old life back.

 

“Bye honey! See you soon!” She heard her parents call out to her as they drove away to take my little sister to her new school too.

 

Yuri didn’t answer back and continued to stare at her new school.

 

She was now one hundred percent sure that she wasn’t going to have to even TRY to hate this school.

 

It just came.

 

The way the people talked.

 

The way the people threw things, rubbish, everywhere.

 

The way they even ACTED just got on Yuri’s nerves.

 

“You’ve got to be joking…” She muttered to herself under her breath.

 

“This. Is. Crazy.” She added in.

 

Yuri couldn’t take this anymore, however much she didn’t know this new and foreign city, she was going to skip school and make up some kind of an excuse to her parents.

 

She wasn’t going to come to school here.

 

She doesn’t care whether or not she failed here.

 

She hated Garfield High School.

 

She hated Seattle.

 

She HATES the United States of America.

 

H.A.T.E.S.

 

As Yuri was about to take a step back she felt a hand tap her shoulder and she clenched her fist.

 

A filthy person was touching her.

 

She knew that it was a good thing to make a scene on her first day of school, even though she had decided not to actually take any of her classes today.

 

Still, she was going to have to face up to the truth, and especially, the reality.

 

Yuri turned around and took a shaken step back.

 

“Hello.”

 

One of the hottest boy she’s seen for a few years since Jason was now standing in front of her, smiling.

 

Smiling.

 

“Umm…hi…” Yuri cursed herself at being nervous.

 

“Hey.”

 

The boy said again.

 

Yuri smiled and was about to speak again when another spoke.

 

“You’re in our way .” Yuri’s smile hardened at the voice and saw that it was a person with a sharp chin and eyes like a knife speaking to her.

 

“Oh…I’m terribly sorry…” Yuri said, a fake smile on her face.

 

“Don’t speak to her like that Key!”

 

So even a guy like him has a name? And what was that name? Key! What a gay name for a gay person!

 

Yuri thought to herself.

 

“Sorry. Key’s always like that.” Another voice spoke, a voice that was so different from the other voices.

 

Yuri looked up and suddenly, the smile that was there a few seconds ago was back.

The boy that was standing in front of him now was a boy that had chocolate brown hair with a lovingly smile.

 

“That’s fine…really.” Yuri said, her heart skipping a beat.

 

Yuri, out of the corner of her eyes, say Key roll his eyes and she was trying with all her self control, to not punch him and give him a black eye.

 

“Hyung…let’s go. I want to go to the library.”

 

A deep voice said.

 

Yuri looked for the owner of the voice and saw that a boy, so tall that Yuri had to crane her neck to see what the boy looked like but before she got a clear view of it, his back was towards her and was walking towards the messy high school she had despised at first but is now starting to like it.

 

“Are you coming?”

 

A voice so soft, so sweet said to her back.

 

Yuri turned around and there, standing awkwardly yet confidently was the most…the most…Yuri couldn’t even find a word that was good enough to describe this boy.

 

This boy had a type of vide emitting from him, a type of vibe that would want you to get closer to him, to get to know him better and yet be scared at the same time, as if looking into him and getting to know him would cost you your life.

 

Yuri shook this thought from her mind.

 

Stop being stupid Yuri. This boy isn’t going to harm you. He’s so innocent!

 

Yes but, you can’t judge a book by its cover can you?

 

Suddenly another voice said to Yuri and Yuri looked stunned.

 

“Are you coming in?”

 

Yuri shook her head and said,

 

“It’s fine…you go first. I’ll follow in soon.”

 

The boy gave her a slight smile and walked away, into the loud and disgusting school yard that Yuri knew she would never, never, NEVER like.

 

But she thought to herself, as she saw the back to that boy go, maybe school won’t be that bad after all…?

 

I mean, if there are five such hot guys in the school, school can’t be that boring right?

 

Suddenly, Yuri had decided.

 

She wasn’t going to lie to her parents about what the first day of school was.

 

She wasn’t going to go wandering around Seattle without a map or some sort of guidance.

 

She was going to Garfield High School.