Chapter 2!

"I'm engaged with a VAMPIRE"

“Whoa, it’s already nine years, Umma Appa I really miss you two I wish you 2 still could eat dinner with me. But Umma don’t worry I continued my studies thanks to the daily incomes.” I thought to myself but then someone knocked.

“I’m coming.” As I open the door, great winds blew so I cover my eyes, then the wind stop so I open my eyes and saw a guy standing in front of me.

“WH-who are you?” I stuttered.

He just smile and asked “Can we come in? It’s freezing out here.”

“Yes sure.” So we sat on the sofa.

“Now can I ask who are you, guys?” I asked.

“Okay, I’m Lee Kiseop, this is my butler, and I’m a guy who was told to protect you and live with you from now on.” He answered with a smile.

"I'm you." i said.

Kiseop’s POV

I thought she won’t accept us. I think I’m going to like her she’s pretty and kind.

“So do you live alone?” I asked her.

“Yes, since my parents die.”

“It’s must be hard for you, you-sshi.” Butler said.

“Anniyo, I’m used to it, but at first I couldn’t do anything right, but months of trying I success.” She said with a smile on her face.

“So can you show us our room?” I asked.

“Ne, this way please.” She said while leading us.

*It’s been years since I came back to this house, and she immediately accepts the fact that we’re living here*

“She’s kind, isn’t she?” My butler whispered.

I nodded.

you’s POV

“Butler-sshi, this can be your room.”

“Thanks, and Good night young lady.” The butler replied. i bowed to him and turned to Kiseop-sshi.

“Please follow me Kiseop-sshi.” I said with a smile.

“You can call me Kiseop okay, and you smell good, what is your shampoo?” he asked while smelling my hair.

“Any kind, and please stop smelling my HAIR.” I said trying to emphasized the “HAIR” word.

“Opps, sorry.” He flustered.

*His room is beside mine, and my mother told me when I was 7 that in my 18th birthday there’ll be people who will live with me, so I knew where their room is.*

“So,you-sshi do you attend school?”Kiseop asked.

“Yes, of course and just call me you okay?” I said

“Okay, I hope we can be classmates.” He exclaimed.

“Kiseop, this is your room, and beside your room is mine, so just ask me if you want anything.” I said.

“Thanks and good night beautiful.” Kiseop said sweetly.

“Good night, sweet dreams.” I answered back with a smile.

THE NEXT DAY…

 

“I woke up, went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen to cook breakfast but when I got there, Butler was already cooking.

“Ah Butler-sshi I should be the one cooking.” I said.

“No, it’s okay, from now on I’ll be the one who cooks, okay.” He said.

“Okay, Thanks.” I said bowing a bit.

“You’re welcome.” He replied with a smile, I was thirsty so I went to the fridge to get some water, and when I open it, the fridge was full of food.

“Uhm, Butler-sshi, you didn’t have to buy some food.” I said.

“No, it’s the master order so I have to.” He replied while beating some eggs.

“Butler-sshi, do you need some help?” I asked.

“Yes, Can you wake up, Master?” he replied

“Sure.” I answered.

 “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Butler-sshi.”