-2 ❤

You Love , You Dance ❤

♚ Chapter 2 ♚

 

-Lunch ;

Hyun Jae was busy unpacking her stuffs from her big , big sutcase when she heard some banging and screaming from downstairs.

"Hyun Jae-shii ! Palle !" Jihoon shouted. "Nae ! One minute !" Hyun Jae shouted back.

Yes , she admit , she was hungry from the hours of flight. She was smiling the whole time , thinking about the food that was going to be prepared by the Block B oppas.

She went to the dining room , just to see an empty table and 7 pouting , banging table guys ; Block B.

"EH ?!" she screamed. "At last ! Gosh ! I was freaking hungry !" Yukwon throws his arms in the air.

"......where's the .... uh ... food ?" Hyun Jae asked , looking around.

"Didn't Minhyuk hyung told you? You're going to cook for us." Jiho smiled. "What the hell ?! What do you mean by cooking for you guys? Is this some sort of a game ? or a hidden camera ? Cause I really don't like how this is going." Hyun Jae frowned , crossing her arms.

"Hey , since we allowed you to live here , why don't you give us some gratitude? Yeah , how's that?" Zico smirked.

*Who ever said I want to live here?* Hyun Jae thought.

"Hurh. Gratitude? Gratitude , my . Lee Minhyuk , you owe me big time!" she pointed at Minhyuk , before stomping her way towards the kitchen.

"Yah , aren't we being too much here? I don't want Hyun Jae noona to rot and die here because of us." Jihoon bit his lips.

"Jihoon-ah , she's not your noona. She's your dongsaeng. Dongsaeng! Anyways , it's okay. She cooked herself at Australia , she must be used to it , anyways." Minhyuk sighed.

She decided , she wants to make atleast some ramyeon for herself. Whatever it is , she needs to show her mom that she can survive living with 7 idiots.

She checked all the cabinets and the refrigator. Empty. Absolutely nothing.

"er .. guys , you practically have not a single thing in here!" she shouted at them.

"oh , I think there's some in the cabinet beside the laundry room there!" she heard Jihoon answered.

"like what? rotten milks?" Hyun Jae rolled her eyes.

"rotten? pfft. what do you mean , rotten? I drank some this morning , it tastes just fine." Jihoon answered.

"expiry date ; 18 October 2012. wow , Jihoon-shii , you're one strong man to have survived drinking this." Hyun Jae smirked.

Jihoon eyes became wider. 

Hyun Jae then joined Block B and sat down in the dining room.

"who puts milks in cabinets anyways?" she frowned.

"I do." Jihoon mumbled.

"you know , you're cute. but you seriously should grow up." Hyun Jae nodded , patting Jihoon on the back.

"anybody got candies? i am freaking starving here!!" Yukwon pouted.

"i know , let's go shopping!" Hyun Jae pumped her fist in the air , while Yukwon clapped his hands in delight , agreeing to the latter's idea.

"yeah , yeah. you two should go. me and kyung will take a nap." Jiho nodded.

"uh uh! nonono! absolute no! since you oppas are the oldest , you guys go. me and yukwon oppa is going shopping for my first day here , arasso?" Hyun Jae eyesmiled.

"What about the others?" Kyung asked.

"You decide." Hyun Jae smiled.

Honestly , Hyun Jae was scared of Kyung since the moment Kyung warned her about Jiho in the car. That's her first fear since she came to Korea so far.

"Can I and Jiho take a nap? Please?" Kyung did aegyo , but taht was quite creepy for Hyun Jae.

"S-sure. G-go on. Hehe." Hyun Jae sheepishly smiled.

"Bwoyaaah. You only listen to Kyung? Yah , I'm the leader here!" Jiho pointed out at Hyun Jae.

"Yeah yeah." Hyun Jae rolled her eyes , before dragging Yukwon to the van.

*Movie's Over ~*

Jiho's phone rang.

"Yo , wassup?" Jiho goes.

"JINJAA , HYUNG?! AHHHHHHHH ! KYAAAAAA!"

"What , he got a new hello kitty set?" Kyung muttered.

"AH , HYUNG , KAMSAMNIDA ! NAEE! GOMAPSEUMNIDA!" Jiho bowed several times , before hanging up and slipped his phone back in his pocket.

"Guys! DAEBAK! We're going to film for Match Up again! WOOHOOOOOO!" Jiho jumped up and down , the members joining him after a while.

"Match Up?" Hyun Jae muttered.

"Ah! Right. You didn't know. We once did a variety show called Match Up. They really love us." Yukwon explained , giggling.

"Assa! The one you did with B1A4?"

"....uh. .....B1A4 ? uh .. yeah , yeah!" Yukwon bit on his lips.

"You still remember B1A4 , right?" 

"..sure. Him-Himchaneu?" Yukwon raised his eyebrows.

"Himchan? That's B.A.P's member. What's up with him?"

*oh ttttttt. whose B1A4's member?!* Yukwon thought , panicking.

"By the way , I really love Baro from B1A4!! Kyaaaa ~ He's so meotjin!" Yukwon laughed at Hyun Jae's mixed up of Hangul and English.

"Ah , geurae! Bajha! Baro hyung!" Yukwon cheered.

"Hyung?! Yah , you're older than him by 5 months!" Hyun Jae hit Yukwon's arm.

"Ah , jinjaa?" Yukwon smiled sheepishly , rubbing the back of his head.

*Now I know why Minhyuk oppa fell in love with Yukwon oppa. He's so cute ^^* Hyun Jae thought , eyesmiling.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________