Snow Angel

Daddy's little angel

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was on their way to the dance studio to practice their new choreography, it was a cold night so Chanyeol decided to get a cup of joe at the nearest Coffee Bean. He told Kyungsoo to go on without him and Kyungsoo left in a rush to get away from the cold outside. On his way to the coffee shop, he walks past a children's playground and in the dark snowy night, he saw a small child sitting on the swings. He rushed to the little girl.

"little girl what are you doing out in the cold!?" he covered the girl with his thick coat but the girl didn't answer him, Chanyeol looks around for her mother but she was nowhere to be found. 

"where's your mother?" Chanyeol asks the unresponsive little girl, Chanyeol was shivering as he was really cold at that time, the little girl gave Chanyeol her scarf since Chanyeol gave her his jacket 

He asks the little girl again "do you know where is your mother right now?" and she shook her head "do you know your way back to your house?" and she shook her head again "what's your mother's name?" and she didn't answer him, Chanyeol then thought that the girl must have no mother and maybe a father "father? do you know where is your father?" and she nods 

Chanyeol smiles and sighs in relief "where is he?" but the girl didn't answer "what's his name?" and the girl startled Chanyeol "Park Chanyeol" as she points her finger at him. Chanyeol stood still don't know how to react, he came to conclusion that this girl must be making fun of him so he slowly walks off with no jacket. He rushes to the Coffee shop and queues up thankfully the queue wasn't that long. 

The cashier recognizes Chanyeol as a member of EXO "hi, can i have a-" the girl continued his sentence "how did you know?" and she told him that information like favourite drink is even mention online in fansites. He waited for awhile and when the cashier hands over his order "isn't that scarf a little too girlish for you?" she smirks "huh? oh this, yeah thanks for the coffee" he smiles and left the coffee shop while wearing a pink scarf over his neck. 

Chanyeol went to a different route so that he doesn't have to walk past the Children's playground again, Chanyeol felt guilty he doesn't know if the girl got picked up or not so he ran to check up on her

she was still there "don't do it yeol, don't do it" he said to himself "you're gonna regret it yeol, just run along" he tried to persuade himself to move on but he felt guilty so he went to the girl "little girl what's your name?" 

Kyungsoo looks at his watch "where the hell is this guy?" as he and the others ends dance practice, Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo "surely it doesn't take this long to get a cup of coffee" 

Suho asks Kyungsoo "i hope he doesn't get himself into a fanmob or something, who knows what they might do to the guy" Kyungsoo shook his head "Hyung time to lay down on those dramas" Sehun and Kai finishes packing up "Hyung better have a good excuse for tomorrow, Greg hyung seem pretty pissed that he missed tonight's dance training" 

Sehun rans to the van "Hyung hurry up already, i'm tired and i wanna go to sleep" the rest quickly gets into the van following the maknae's orders diligently. 

When they finally reach home "Hyung no need to worry about Chanyeol anymore, his home already" Baekhyun exclaims when he found Chanyeol's shoes scattered. Kyungsoo heard some pan hitting stoves and stuff, Sehun heard Pororo theme song playing so he sang as well while Baekhyun hummed the words.

Kyungsoo was surprised "Yeol what the hell are you doing?" Chanyeol was startled "you guys are back? so sorry i wasn't at practice i was umm occupied, anyway right now i'm cooking" Suho looks at it "ooh you're cooking my favourite, grilled chicken yum, what's the occasion?" 

"AHHH" a scream was heard from the living room "Sehun what's up?" Kai runs to Sehun, Sehun looked like he saw a ghost while shaking and shivering he points at something and even Kai was shocked what Sehun was pointing at "oh my god!" he was taken aback 

Chanyeol ran to the living room "guys i can explain!" when he said that Kai was smacking a spider with a magazine "explain what? why Sehun is such a wuss when it comes to spiders?" Chanyeol was speechless and was trying to make something up 

"Guys the shampoo is out, do you have anymore?" Baekhyun waltz in holding an empty shampoo bolthed while removing the shampoo from his eyes with his towel. The boys looked at him "what? guys it's not like this is the first time you seen me " Suho points 

"Jesus!" Baekhyun ran to the boys "Guys umm meet Chanmi" Chanyeol hides the girl behind his tall legs. 

later that night, the boys stared at the little girl who is playing with Chanyeol's toys, Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol "I didn't know your sister had a daughter" Chanyeol clarifies "well she's her illegitimate child, Chanmi has been staying with her dad's grandparents but they were hospitalized so my sister wanted to take care of her however she's too busy with stuff overseas that she can't bring Chanah with her" 

"why didn't you told us that you are gonna have your niece stay with us, i would've prepared the place to look like it's appropriate for kids" Kyungsoo said as he approaches the little girl. The boys entertained the little girl but Chanyeol is not really someone who can keep secrets really well, he knows without a doubt he'll spill the beans if he doesn't reveal the truth to atleast one person. 

"Alright it's midnight, we should get some sleep, we got a long day ahead of us tomorrow, Yeol Greg hyung was pretty mad at you i hope you got some award winning excuse to tell him tomorrow, you're gonna need it" Suho claps as he urges the members to go to sleep. Chanyeol changes Chanmi into her pajamas that he bought earlier.

He spent alot of money on buying things on the little girl but it's not like it's something to worry about, Chanyeol is pretty rich since he is an idol to one of Korea's richest companies, he makes 4500 dollars a month even without promoting that explains how well of he is especially the fact that he doesn't waste his money since the company pays for his education, living expenses and other stuff.

Kyungsoo invites the little girl to sleep with him but she didn't want to and quickly runs to Chanyeol "i guess he wants to sleep with his uncle here yeol but just for tonight" Baekhyun moves out to Suho's room so that Chanyeol can sleep in his bed while Chanah sleep on his. He didn't take long for him to finally feel drowzy but when he looked to his left, Chanmi was still wide awake but lying down looking at the ceiling. 

Chanyeol ignores her before he pulls himself out of the bed "what's the matter? can't sleep?" Chanmi nods "would you like a bed time story?" and she nods but the problem is Chanyeol doesn't have any Children's book and he struck him, who needs books when you got the internet so he searches for some stories online. He enjoyed reading the stories to her and from the looks of it even Chanmi is enjoying it as she laughs at the silly ad-lib acting done by Chanyeol

After awhile Chanmi finally close her eyes and yawns but when he went back to his bed, Chanmi came to his bed and slept with Chanyeol without telling him in advance. He looks at the sleeping Chanmi, "sleep tight princess"