How Everything Started

Let's Play a Game.

 

Chapter 1.
 
**FLASHBACK**
 
~Normal P.O.V~
 
It was one of those days that Minho liked. It was a Date-Day. This time he would enjoy the girl, he had waited some time for her. It was Jung Soojung, also known as krystal. She was one of the iest girls in Serin's campus, in his opinion. 
 
-Here she comes...-He whispered to himself.
 
She walked inside the coffee wearing a pair of white skinny jeans and a black t-shirt along with black converse sneakers. Minho smiled and made his way towards the girl with two drinks in his hands.
 
-Krystal...you look stunning as always...-he said as he planted a quick peck in her lips.
 
She blushed and Minho smirked as she bowed her head in embarassment. he took her  by the wais and started walking with her, after giving her the iced coffee.
 
-I bought you this, Krys...-he said as she smiled at him and nodded.
 
They walked and chatted together around the mall. Minnho would caress her hips and steal kisses from her , to which she would just blush or move away, earning a frown form the guy. Night came and it was time to end the show, in Minho's way.
 
-So, oppa...do you like me that much?- she asked innocently.
 
Minho leaned in and brushed his lips in hers. She blushed and he broke the contact.
 
-Actually...nope.- he smirked and moved away from the girl. -You're not my type and No. I won't go out with you. You really thought that was serious...so pathetic...Bye, Jung Soojung. -with that he left the crying girl in the mall's main door.
 
He did it again. He broke another heart. He loved to see their expressions, he was just like that. He had never fell in love after his first girlfriend, who died in a car accident with another guy. He would laugh at the memory.
 
-I was just too innocent, I guess...-he said as he got out of the cab and walked inside the school. Ready to go and sleep.
 
**END OF FLASHBACK**

~The next day~

Minho was walking with his roommate, Hyunwoo. He was telling him about his "last night toy". 
 
-You were pretty harsh this time, Minho...But even If I tell you to stop you wouldn't so...It's your problem...- he said as Minho chuckled. 
 
After that they went to their practices, Minho to High Jump and Hyunwoo to Soccer. Later that night, Minho was taking a walk around school. He was thinking about his mom, who passed away two years ago. He had a silver necklace that had his mom's ring attached to it.
 
-You know I'm sorry, right?...Maybe one day you will forgive me, Mom. I'm trying to change but...It's really hard...-he spoke to himself as he walked.
 
-I need to go now...Hope you heard, Mom. Love you...-he said as he tucked the necklace in his t-shirt's neck and got inside the dorm. He walked towards his and Hyunwoo's room. Number 303. He opened the door and his mushroom-head roommate was reading something in his tablet.
 
-Minho, do you have dirty clothes?...I'm going to do the laundry...-he said as he locked the tabled and went to their closet.
 
-It's there in the blue laundry box...-he replied as he threw himself in the couch. He sat and took out his phone.
 
-I'm leaving~ - Hyunwoo said as he left the room with the laundry box in his hands.
 
-oh...a text...-Minho said as he unlocked his phone. It was a unknown number.
 
-Did Key changed his phone again?...-he said to himself  before opening the text. It wasn't Key.
 
From: Unknown Number.
Hello~ Wanna meet up? I'm your fan :)
 
He chuckled. Another girl to have fun with...
 
To: Unknown Number.
Sure! When and Where?
 
He waited patiently for the reply and he read it as soon as it came.
 
From; Unknown Number.
Saturday 4pm. In the mall's Starbucks.
 
To. Unknown Number.
I'll see you there. Goodnight~
 
He chuckled and locked his phone. He got up and went to wash himself, ready to sleep.

~In Serin Highschool's Dorm~

-You don't have to do this!- A black haired girl said as she tried to take her friend's phone from her hands.
 
-I gotta do this...-a short haired girl replied as she sent the text. Seconds later he got the reply.
 
-Too late...he's going to pay what he did to Krystal...-
 
Suzy sighed. It was true, their friend Krystal went back to the stated because of that player. She never said if she would comeback. Sulli promised to take revenge on that guy. He already broke some of her friend's hearts before. Yoona, Tiffany, Jessica and now Krystal. Yup, he played with both of the Jung sisters.
 

Days passed and Minho was anxious to meet his new "toy". He was told by Hyunwoo to relax or he would get stressed; he obeyed and just waited for the day to show up itself. And it did, he didn't even noticed that he was already picking his clothes. He smiled and went to take a shower, after that he got dressed.

-Where are you going, Froggy?- Hyunwoo asked from his red hammock.
 
-I'm out to meet a new girl. See you at night, Mushroom~- With that Minho left the room. 
 
He got out of the dorm and of the school. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt along with white sneakers. He hired a cab and told the driver to go to the Mall.
 

In her room, Jinri was finishing her hair. She was wearing a pair of black shorts and a gray t-shirt along with white boot-like sneakers. She had her short hair in soft wved and a gray bow in beside her bangs.

-Are you ready?- Suzy asked her roommate and friend.
 
-yeah, thank you for lending me your t-shirt, Suji~- Jinri smiled as she looked in the mirror and turned off the straightner.
 
-You're welcome...But are you ready to meet with him?- She asked serious.
 
-Yes...Now i'll go...See you later~- she took her purse and walked out of the room.
 

In the mall, Minho arrived and leaned in a nearby wall. Minutes later he notices a girl with short wavy hair getting out of a cab.

-She's pretty...oh damn! Look at those legs...- He thought.

-Are you looking for someone?- he asked the short-haired girl.
 
-oh! You're already here, Minho..-It was his "Toy".
 
-Oh, Hello~ I'm Minho...You?- he asked with his innocent and flirty smile.
 
She smiled too. The girl seemed different to Minho, she was appealing to him.
 
-I'm Jinri...You can call me Sulli. nice to meet you.- she giggled and Minho kissed her forehead.
 
-Let's go inside then...-He took her hand and they walked inside the Starbucks.
 
Sulli sat in one of the tables as Minho went to buy their drinks. She smiled at herself as she thought; "Hope my plan goes as I planned...God, help me...". With that, Minho appeared infront of her with their drinks.
 
-"Since you seem different, I bought you another drink..."- he thought before placing the dirnk infront of her. -Is this okay?- he asked.
 
-Thank you, Minho...-she smiled and took a sip of it. It was Chai Tea Latte.
 
-So you wanna talk or you prefer to walk around?- he asked as he drank his capucchino.
 
-I like talking...-she smiled and Minho got surprised inside. 
 
-"She's totally different..."- he thought.
 
-Okay, then...Let's talk about you...-Minho said as he brought the straw to his mouth.
 
-I came back from America last year, I lived there since I was 8 years old...-she smiled.
 
-oh, really?- He looked at her, smiling.
 
-Of course...But I don't want to talk about myself...-she said as she drank some of the tea.
 
-Then what do you wanna talk about?- he asked a bit confused.
 
-I wanna offer you a deal...-she smirked as she drank her tea again.
 
-okay,...I'm listening, pretty girl...-he smirked as he chewed ily in the straw.
 
-I heard you are a player, so...let's play a game.- she started and Minho looked at her.
 
-What kind of game, princess?- he asked. "She's very different..." he thought.
 
-Let's sweet talk, let's play fight, let's talk 24/7. Let's tell eachother "Good Morning" and "Good Night" every day. Let's take walks together. Let's give eachother nicknames, Let's go out with eachother's friends. Let's go on dates. Let's talk on the phone all night long, Let's hold eachother, Let's kiss and hug...-She explained and he listened.
 
-And whoever falls in love first?...-she continued.
 
-Looses...-she smirked as she looked deep into his chocolate eyes.
 
He was very surprised, he had never met a girl like her before. He was very competitive and he always won in every game he played. He looked at his new "toy" and smiled.
 
-Okay, Baby...Let's play. If I loose, you can do whatever you want. You can publish a magazine with everything you know or will know about me or you can humilliate me in international T.V, you decide. But If you loose...I will decide what to do with you...Agree?- he looked into her eyes too.
 
-Okay, babe...The game starts now.- they smiled and with that their deal was done.
 
They walked out of the Starbucks and Minho took her hand and laced their fingers together. 
 
-is this how it's going to be? As if we were a couple right?...-he asked as they walked.
 
-yup...-she smiled and stopped in her tracks.
 
-what is it?- he looked at her. He followed her gaze, she was looking a sports store.
 
-Let's go look inside~- she dragged him inside.
 
Minho chuckled and just followed her. She didn't make him feel uncomfortable, he felt weir around her...like...happy? Maybe...But it was just a game. He just needed to play. He followed her to the women's section. There were like 2 more couples. He looked at them and saw how the girl showed the guy a shirt and the guy gave her his opinion or viceversa.
 
He felt his hand get cold, she let go of him. He looked for her and found her some steps away from him, looking through some sport shorts. He smiled and walked towards her. She took another one, it was the same but in a different color. 
 
-Honey, what are you looking at~?- he said in a sweet voice.
 
-Which one do you like the most, Oppa?~- she followed the game. He looked at the shorts.
 
-I Like the blue better...-he said as he took her hand in his again.
 
-Then I'll buy the blue one...-she smiled.
 
-Okay, honey~- he said as they went to pay for the shorts.
 
They paid and went to walk around the mall a little bit more. They talked and learnt something about the other. They were enjoying it since...you know...Games are for fun. Night came and they had to return to their dorms. Minho walked with Sulli towards the gate, where MInho hired two cabs.
 
-I guess we need to go...right?- he said as he walked down the stairs with her.
 
-I guess...-she pouted.
 
-Don't pout, Ssul...We'll see each other again...-"Since we need..." he thought.
 
- Okay...See you later~- she smiled.
 
Minho smiled and pulled her into a hug. She hugged him back and Minho kissed her forehead. She smiled and broke the hug. He saw how she got inside the cab and it drove off. He waved goodbye and got inside his cab.
 
-This is gonna be easy...Just need to flirt and make her fall in love, right? Easy~- he thought as the driver took him to the school.
 
He paid and got out of the cab. He went inside the school and, after some minutes, inside the dorm.  He the lights and found Hyunwoo eating ramen while watching something in his tablet.
 
-What are you doing, Mushroom? Did you forget that I told you not to eat in the room?- Minho asked as he walked towards his bed.
 
-Watching a movie...-  Hyunwoo said as he paused the movie and ignored the last sentence. -How was your date? Did she cried a lot?- he asked.
 
-nope...Actually I think I have a girlfriend now...-Minho said as he sat in his bed and took out of his pockets his phone, keys and wallet.
 
-What? - Hyunwoo almost choked in his ramen.
 
-Well...-Minho sighed and explained everything to Hyunwoo.
 
-dude, that's more interesting than watching "Devil wears Prada"...-Hyunwoo said eating his ramen.
 
-yeah...It's going to be easy~- Minho smiled as he took off his shirt, getting ready to shower and get some sleep.
 
-Dude...don't forget the Goodnight text or call...- his mushroom-haired roommate said as he watched his movie again.
 
-Thanks...-Minho said and took his phone with him to the bathroom.
 
To: SsulBerry.
Ssulberry~ Goodnight!
Have good dreams and sleep well :)
Oppa will dream of you so, please dream of me,ne?
I'll call you tomorrow~ <3
 
With that he locked his phone and undressed himself. He was about to take off his boxers when...
 
To: Froggy Oppa~
Goodnight, Oppa~ 
Arasseo, I will dream of you~
Byee~<3
 
He smiled and locked it again.
 
-Like I said...It's going to be so easy...-
 
~~

GUYS!! Here's the first chapter! Hope you liked it <3

Please give a lot of love to this story as well as you do to "Innocent Love"~

Thanks for subcribing and for your comments!!

SO~ 

Did you like this chapter?

Do you like the plot?

Do you like the poster? 

Pleasee answer this questions in your comments!!

Remember to ship Minsul and Support them in RUnning Man :)

Keep subscribing, leaving your comments and reading~

Love shaa~ <3

XOXO