Dreaming of Reality/Reality of Dreams

Forever Dreaming.

 

"Ya, stop leaving us like that. Geez. You're so rude." Shadow man #1 snapped, shocking you.

"What the hell?!" You turn around. You're no longer in your room, but you're still in a bed. You groan when it suddenly hits you; you're in your dreams, again.

"What's wrong, Sooyun?" Shadow man #2 asked, edging forward.

"YA! GET AWAY FROM ME. DO NOT TOUCH ME, DO NOT TALK TO ME... I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want from me, but I need to wake up and hang out with--"

"Yoona? Yeah, she's already found you sleeping. It's okay. She's just studying now instead." Shadow man #3 answered, backing away, weary of your outburst.

"How do you know our names??"

"These are your dreams, occuring in your head. Why wouldn't we know your names? Wow... she really doesn't get it does she?" another one of them said. There were 7 of them, but the other 3 remained silent.

"Well," you swallowed, deepening your breathing in order to calm the panic rising in your chest, "if this is all happening in my head... why can't I see your faces?"

The 7 of them looked at each other, confused. Shadow man #2 stepped forward again, earning a timid, fearful squeak from you. "You mean, you can't see us, at all?"

"Yes! I mean, no. I can see your bodies, but from the neck up, it's all a blur... I can't see your faces."

"Then think it."

"Don't you think I've already tried? These are my dreams, remember?"

They all seemed to stiffen at your words. 'What? What did I say?'

"I guess it just isn't time yet... aish, that's no fair... she's really cute too!" #5 said, jumping around like a child.

"Isn't time for what??"

"You'll know sooner or later." #6 mumbled, squatting on the floor.

~

The room started dissolving, and it was like deja vu all over again...

~

"Be ours..."

"We worry about you..."

"We'll protect you in the end..."

"Sooyeon, it's time to see the truth..."

 

A/N: What are they talking about? :O What doesn't Sooyeon know? Haha, yeah. A bit short and cheesy I know... but the ideas are just leaving me as quick as they are coming to me :( Sorry guys...!

Remember to comment and subscribe!! :DD xx <3