Height of Dreams

Forever Dreaming.

"Be mine..."

"Who are you?"

"I worry about you... WE worry about you..."

"What? I don't... I don't understand!!"

"We'll protect you in the end..."

--

'Ugh,' you thought to yourself, jolting out of sleep, 'Another crazy dream that doesn't make sense at all.' 

You jumped out of bed, and made your way down to the kitchen.

"Ya, don't touch the milk!" You heard from your best friend and room mate, Kim Yoona. "It's off."

You frowned, washing the milk down the sink.

"You look so dead today, unnie... didn't you have a good sleep?"

You sighed, rubbing your temples. "Yeah, it was fine. I just had another weird dream." With milk off the menu, you opted for a half eaten fruit salad you bought the night before.

"Ooh, were the handsome strangers in it again?" Yoona giggled, earning a grumpy glare from your end of the kitchen bench.

"Their faces are in the shadows, I have no idea if they're hot or not. For all I know, they could be old... wrinkly ahjussis..." You shudder, gagging on the fruit and your thoughts.

"Hey, but unnie, you just told me the other day they sounded young!"

"Ya, stop with the nagging. I'm tired, ok? I'll be back down in a bit." You grumble, throwing the remainder of the meagre fruit salad in the bin. You head back upstairs, intent on getting changed to go out for a day with Yoona. Your head and body however, have different plans...

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter... I'm busy juggling other fics atm, that I may/may not upload onto AFF... remember to comment and subscribe~