That Day

Unique Fate

BAP - Crash

_____________________________________

Jieun had just finished with her English lesson. As she got out from her class, her phone rang. She took out her phone from her pocket and pressed the green button. 

"Yobosaeyo." Jieun started the conversation. "Jieun-shi. Hurry back home. Me and your dad have something to tell you." The caller -Jieun's mom- said. Jieun glanced at her wrist watch.

"Arasseo omma. I'll arrived in 10 minutes." With that, she hang up her phone and kept it back in her pocket. Since the distance between her house and her class aren't that far, she decided to walk. Plus, she can saved her money by walking and used it to buy something important.

...

As promised. After 10 minutes, the bell of Jieun's house rang. Jieun usually didn't brought her house key with her when she went to her class. The door opened and she expected that the person who opened it was her mom.

It surprising her when the person in front of her aren't her mother nor her father. It's the person she hates the most. The cute yet sudective person in Hansung Art High School, Changjo.

Jieun widened her eyes while Changjo smirked at her. "W-What are you d-doing h-here?" Jieun asked Changjo with a trembling voice. Changjo didn't bother to answer it but he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and breathed against her neck.

"You finally back." Changjo said with a smirk plastered on his face. Jieun's body shivered as Changjo breathed against her neck. She pushed Changjo away from her and looked at him in the eyes.

"Where's my parents?" Jieun asked. Changjo giggled and took Jieun's hand then pulled her in the house. "Let me take you to them." Changjo said as he pulled Jieun's hand to the destination; dining room.

Jieun yanked her hand from Changjo's grip and went to sat on a chair beside her mother while Changjo beside his mother. Jieun and Changjo were having a staring contest. Jieun's eyes full of fire while Changjo's eyes full of iness.

"Jieun-ah." Jieun's mom called for her. She look at her mother and raised her eyebrows. "Yes?" Her mom smiled at her which made her tilted her head in confusion.

Jieun looked at Mrs. Choi who's also smiling at her. This time her eyebrows frowned. She look over at her dad and Mr. Choi. Both of them were also smiling at her.

*What's wrong with them?* Jieun thought then looked at Changjo who's smirking at her non-stop. Jieun flashed him a 'what-are-you-smirking-at' face. Changjo smirked at her one last time before he turned to his mother.

"Jieun-ah. Mom and dad always gave you what you want, right?" Jieun's mom started to speaked using her soft voice. Jieun just nodded her head. Her mother smile again and look at her dad.

Her dad nodded his head towards Jieun's mother and her mother smiled at her dad. She turned to look at Jieun. "Jieun-ah. I know you're still young. But, can you fulfill me and your dad's wish?" Jieun's mom said again as she held her daughter's hand.

Jieun smiled at her mom. "Of course, mom. Anything for you and dad." She said as she smiled at her mom and dad. Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi were smiling at each other too.

"Jieun-ah. Mom and dad want you to get married with Changjo." The smile on Jieun's face vanished and her eyes widened. "Mwo?! You want me to marry this guy?! Mom! He's the playboy in my school! You want me to get married with a playboy?" Jieun asked her mother.

"Honey. Please fulfill our wish just this once." This time, her dad begged her. She looked at both her mom and dad. Their eyes filled with love and hope. Jieun sighed and look at Changjo who pretended to looked around the place.

Jieun stood up and grabbed Changjo's hand then pulled him to the kitchen. She let go of Changjo's hand as soon as they arrived in the kitchen. She turned to look at Changjo with her eyes filled with fire.

"You knew this aren't you?" Changjo smirked. Jieun gritted her teeth. "Why did you accept this thing?" Jieun asked him once more. Changjo replied her question with a giggled then he stopped.

"Well,  just want to try something new. Beside..." He wrapped his arms around Jieun's tiny waist and pulled her closer to him which make both of their chest touched.

Changjo kissed Jieun's neck before he continued his words. "... I can have the real . You know~ Without using ." Changjo smirked. Jieun quickly pushed him away from her.

She walked around the kitchen as she ran hand through her long straight hair while Changjo just folded his arms against his chest and leaned against the counter. Yes. She doesn't tied her hair but still she's wearing her big glass.

Jieun thought for a moment. *Should I or shouldn't I?* Jieun still confused with her decision. She took a deep breathe and stopped exactly in front of Changjo. She turned her body to faced Changjo.

She took a deep breathe again and began to speaked.

...

Both parents waited for two of them patiently. After like 15 minutes, they finally returned to the dining room. Jieun let go of Changjo's hand. Jieun asked Changjo to seat down but he refused.

Jieun look at her parents then Changjo's parents. She took a deep breathe. *I hope I did the right thing.*

"Mom, dad, Mr. Choi, Mrs. Choi." She called them one by one. Jieun looked at them before continuing her words. "Me and Changjo had decided to not get married." 

Both parents eyes now filled with sadness. "... if you invited someone from our school." Jieun continued her words which made both parents smiled widely at each other.

Changjo's arm wrap around Jieun's small waist. Jieun looked at Changjo but Changjo just flashed his innocent smile. Jieun's mom stood up from her seat and ran towards her daughter the huged her tightly.

"Thank you so much, Jieun." Her mom said as she tightened her hug. Jieun replied the hug and her lips turn into a small smile. Jieun looked over at his dad who's smiled proudly at her. She replied it with a small smile.

*At least, both of them are happy.*