Prologue

Unique Fate

Teen Top - Angel

____________________________________

Grabbing the rubber band and tied her hair into a ponytail. Then, she put on her big glass. She look into the mirror and check herself. Nods in approval then she grab her bag and put it on.

She get out from her room and ran downstair. As she's about to got out from the house, her mother called. "Don't you want to have breakfast yet, Jieun?" Her mother asked. Jieun just shook her head and get out from the house then get on the car that's waiting for her.

The driver change the gear into 'D' and the car drove down the road.

...

As the car stop in front of the school, all the students look at the car. Jieun took a deep breathe then get out from the car and all the students start to whisper to each other.

Jieun try to ignore all those thing but something -more like someone- interfere her way towards the corridor. She look up just to see the queenka of the school, Ham Eunjung.

"Well... Well... Who do we have here?" Eunjung said with her arrogant voice. Jieun took a deep breathe and let it out. Then, she look up at Eunjung. Eunjung is taller than her since she wear a three inch high heel to school.

Jiyeon and Boram just chuckle at Jieun as their leader, Eunjung bullied her. Eunjung touch her hair and curl her hair with her finger. Then, Eunjung look at Jieun from head to toe.

"Tch... Tch... Tch... How can a nerd like you enter this high school, hmm?" Eunjung said. Jieun just shut . She doesn't want to say anything since she doesn't like to talk back. But when she has too, she'll win against you.

"Get out from this school nerd! You don't deserve to study here." Eunjung said as she push Jieun onto the ground. That's it. Jieun can't stand anymore. She get up from the ground and let out a deep sigh. Then, she look at Eunjung using her cold eyes.

Eunjung and her friends gulp down their saliva. Jieun's cold eyes is the scariest part of her body which can make anyone shiver. "Get out of my way." Jiieun said with her cold voice and Eunjung along with her friends back away from Jieun.

Jieun rolls her eyes towards them and walk towards the corridor. Eunjung gritted her teeth and her hand turned into a fist. *How dare she rolled her eyes at me!* Eunjung thought.

...

Jieun finally arrived at her locker. She unlock it and put her bag in it then take out a few books. As she close her locker, an arm wrap around her tiny waist which make her jump a bit. She gritted her teeth.

She know who's arm is this. The one and only casanova in Hansung Art High School. Choi Jong Hyun otherwise known as Changjo. Changjo nuzzle his face at the crook of Jieun's neck.

"Jieun-ah~ I miss you~" Changjo said against her neck. Jieun swear she can feel his lips curl up into a smirk. Jieun sigh. She unwrap Changjo's arm from her waist and turn to look at him.

"Can you just stop?" Jieun said using her famous cold voice. "My Jieun is mad at me." Changjo pretend to be sad. Unfortunately, Jieun doesn't feel anything. She just stare at him with his poker face.

Changjo start to chuckle while Jieun still staring at him with her poker face. Changjo look at Jieun. "You can prevent me from doing anything to you." Changjo said then he  start to walk until he standing beside Jieun. 

He look at her and once again, his arm wrap around her waist. He lean in to her ear. "But, after this Saturday, I can do anything to you including..." Changjo kiss her neck bfore continue his words. "...."

He smirk then walk towards the girls and flirt with them. Well, he's a playboy afterall. Jieun sigh as Changjo walk away from her. Jieun really hope that everything that happen right now is just a dream.

You want to know why Changjo said that? Because Jieun and Changjo will get married less than... 3 DAYS.

...

Well, I'm thinking on doing two updates today. I don't know if I will do it. Anyway, hope you enjoy this story. Subscribe and comment if you want.