Old Memories

♛ Call You Mine ♛

“Suji-ah,please don’t leave me..”Wooyoung screamed.Joo shocked.Junho stopped singing.Suzy also shocked.

“Wooyoung-ah..what are you doing here?”she asked.

“I’m looking you because youre not there in your room but you’re  with Junho,”Wooyoung said.Joo suddenly appeared.

“Joo!!What are you doing here??”Junho asked.

“I just want visit the girl who make my husband weird this lately,”she walked backward.She don’t realized that she will fall from buildings.

“Joo!!be careful,”Junho screamed.Fortunately,she still hold something on that buildings.He immediately take Joo’s hand for save her.He hugged Joo.

“Please be careful later..are you want June losing his mom forever?”he cried.Suddenly,Chansung appeared.

“Yah both of you…Junho..don’t hugging my wife,”Chansung mad.He take Joo fastly to hide behind him.

“Junho…are you going take my wife?”Chansung want to fight with Junho but Joo prevent it from happened.

“Chansung…….”Suzy cut his word.”He will never take your wife..because he is my boyfriend now,”she said.She give eye contact with Wooyoung..He know she just helped Junho from fight.”My suji still the same …want help her friend”

“Suzy..how about Wooyoung??”Junho asked.

“ I will tell you later,”she give eye contact to him.

“Junho,I still love you,”Joo cried.Chansung shocked.

“Joo,we can’t together anymore.You already have chansung..please be happy,”Junho take  Suzy’s hand to walk away that place.He grabbed Junho’s hand.

“Junho,are you love my wife??,”He seem so mad.Suzy don’t want they fight.So,she make a plan.

“He don’t love your wife….but he loves me the most,”she lied.Wooyoung makes a sad face.He know how to act sad face.Immediately,he hugged Suji and whispered something.

“My Suji-ah..you did a great job..I will replace that kiss with mine..”He pretend to cry.He left that rooftop.

“Joo,please tell me the truth..,”Chansung asked.

“Do you remember story that I tell you before?about Junho..I miss him..He already died because of me,”she explained.Junho feel so sad after he heard his love said that he already died.

“Joo…its not your fault..Maybe its because of his fate to leave this world.Don’t worry that you have me now and I love you so much now,”Chansung hugged her wife.

“Joo unnie,don’t said again that you love my Junho anymore..He is mine..,”Suzy angry.Joo’s  expression changed.

“Suji-ah!! You hurting my friend’s heart now…He love you so much …you know??Even everyday after you broke up with me,he come to see me and ask for forgiveness.You’re bad girl…I regret that youre my ex fiancée..,”Chansung angry.Junho see Suzy’s expression sad.

“You!! How dare you said like that to Suji!!,”He want to fight with Chansung.First..its because of Joo..Second is because of his word towards Suzy.Suddenly,Suzy fainted.

“You..i don’t care whats your name…If his condition become bad..I will never forgive you,”he immediately take suzy to her room..He called doctor to check her condition.After waiting it,he called Wooyoung’s number..

“Wooyoung hyung,she fainted after Chansung said that she is bad girl..please come here fastly,”He said.Finally,doctor come out from that room.