Amnesia

♛ Call You Mine ♛

“Who are you??”doctor asked.

“I’m her best friend..what happened to her?”he answered.

“Please don’t make she think too much…its going to hurt her most,”doctor advised.Suddenly,his phone vibrated.

“Junho-ya,are you forget to fetch June at school?,”someone said.

“Yenny…I forget it..can you help me?? And come to hospital  nae,”he asked.

“Nae…I will,”she ended the conversation.After a few minutes later,Wooyoung and Taecyeon come together.

“Junho..where is suzy??”Wooyoung hurrily asked.

“She still not awake..its because of that guy…maybe you should ask that guy more,”junho explained.

“Who??,”Taecyeon asked curiously.

“Channie…Where is he??”Wooyoung answered.He will going to fight with Chansung.

“He going back home after she fainted..,”Junho said.

“Aishh that guy..You Junho!!after this,don’t asked Suzy do something for you..I’m not allowed it.You think we don’t know about you and….”someone coming..

“Appa!!”Junho searching the voice come from.

“June!!”He hugged his son tightly.Yenny also come there too.Before they know something,he will going to lie it.

“Wifey!!,”he give kiss to Yenny.She also shocked about it.

“Before its too late,I will going to marry with her..Because of I make she pregnant already,”He touched Yenny’s stomach.He give eye contact to Yenny.

“Junho..about you and Suji-ah…,”Taecyeon interrupted.

“So Junho and Yenny together…Chukkahae..I hope you happy with him after our child gone,”He said.Junho and Wooyoung shocked after heard this news.Taecyeon and Yenny had relationship before.They had same experience like Junho and Joo.The bad times is their child gone.

“I thought you going to take my suji,”Wooyoung asked.

“No Woo.I already found person who will be my wife and mother for June,”Junho answered.Suddenly,doctor comes out.He want everyone come in because suzy already awake.