FOREVER - THE END

STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE - 1

 

CHAPTER 50 – THE FOREVER

 

‘Haist, I can’t believe this is happening to me again’ Dara said to herself while opening the front door. Dara went to a doctor because these past few days, she feels sick and her appetite seems lessen. When she enters their house, she walks straight to their kitchen and drink some water while thinking what the doctor said to her.

 

-----------------------

“Dara, you’re here early.” The doctor said when she saw Dara walking towards her direction. “Yeah! today is the release of the result of my check-up yesterday” Dara reply the moment she reach her doctor. “Ohh… yeah… come inside” the doctor said before opening the door. “Please sit down” the doctor continues when both of them are inside. Dara immediately sit down while looking at her doctor. “So, what the result?” Dara immediately asks to her doctor. The doctor opens her drawer and get Dara’s result. “Well, nothing is wrong with you. You are healthy and in good shape” the doctor said while looking at the paper in her hand “Ohh… Thank god… But why these past few days I feel sick and I lose my appetite?” Dara ask curiously while looking at her doctor. The doctor look at Dara with smile on her face and said “Because you’re pregnant” before giving the result to Dara. “What??? I’m pregnant???” Dara shout with shock look on her face before getting the result. She immediately read the result and both of her eyes open so wide when she confirm that what her doctor said is true. “oh my gosh…” Dara said “Why Dara is there something wrong?” the doctor asks when she noticed Dara’s shock face. Dara turn to her doctor and said “No, nothing is wrong, by the way, I have to go” then she stands up, but before Dara can start walking her doctor said “Comeback here next week for your another check-up” while looking at Dara, Dara just nod and walk towards the door to leave.

-----------------------

 

Dara comes back to her sense when she hears Yongie’s voice “Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy….” Yongie said with a little high voice the moment he enters their house “Yongie, don’t shout” Jiyong said to his now five year old son while following him behind “But daddy I want Mom to hear me, that’s why I call her with my loud voice and I am not shouting I’m just speaking a little bit louder” Yongie answer back. “Whatever” Jiyong said while walking straight to the living room and sit on the sofa to rest, because this morning, he and Yongie went to the park and play basketball. On the other hand, Yongie run towards his room to changes his clothes.

“So, how’s your day?” Dara ask the moment she reaches Jiyong then sit beside him. Jiyong immediately look at Dara and said “I’m fine. No work today, so I bring Yongie at the park this morning while you are still sleeping peacefully” and kiss Dara’s lip passionately. “Hmmmm…. “Dara moan while responding to Jiyong’s kiss. “Yuck!! Dad why do you always kiss Mom? That’s gross you know” Yongie said when he saw both of her parents kissing each other at their living room. Meanwhile, Jiyong and Dara immediately break their kiss when they hear Yongie’s voice. Dara look at her son with smile on her face and said “Come here” Yongie immediately walks toward her mother and sat on her lap when he reaches her.

The moment Yongie sat on her lap, Dara instantly hug him tightly and said “We love each other, that’s why Dad kiss me all the time and I also kiss him” “And you are still young to know this things, so don’t ask any more question” Jiyong in while looking at his son with smile on his face. “Yeah… whatever you say” Yongie reply. “Mom, I’ll just go to the backyard to play” Yongie said then run immediately leaving Jiyong and Dara behind with both smile on their face.

“Haist… It’s been three years since our wedding; Yongie is so little back then but now he grows taller and bigger each day” Dara said then look at Jiyong with tears in her eyes. “Yeah… the time past by so fast” Jiyong reply while hugging Dara tightly. On the other hand, Dara remember the day of their wedding.

 

 

---------------------

“Bom-unnie, I feel really really nervous…” Dara said while looking at Bom “Dara, calm down, it’s your wedding day, so you need to look perfect. Don’t cry or your make up will be destroy” Bom said while sitting comfortably on the sofa inside their suit. Dara is currently dressing up her wedding gown when Chaerin enters the room. “Unnie 10 minutes and the wedding will start” Chaerin said before leaving the room again. “I feel nervous because this is the first time that I will meet Jiyong’s father and at our wedding day” Dara continues while checking her reflection at the mirror “Not your fault, it’s Jiyong’s fault” Bom said before standing up and help Dara fix herself. “And don’t worry, Dad will take care of everything” Bom continues. “You’re good already. Let’s go” Bom said and assist Dara to carry her gown while giving Dara her bouquet of flowers. Dara nod and walks towards the door.

 “Dad, this is Dara. Dara this is my Dad” Jiyong said the moment Dara arrive. Dara smile towards Jiyong father and said “Nice to finally meet you Mr. Kwon” before offering her hand for a hand shake. Mr. Kwon immediately reach Dara’s hand and said “Nice to finally meeting you too Dara” with smile on his face. “Dara, Jiyong, let’s start the wedding” Bom butts in while smiling widely. “Ohh.. yeah!! let’s go” Mr. Kwon said before walking to his spot and Jiyong kiss Dara’s cheek before following his father behind. The wedding coordinator arrnage everybody's position to start the wedding. Dara look at Bom with smile on her face and said "Thank you for everything", Bom look at Dara and reply "You are always welcome" before going to her assign places. When the wedding march begin, Dara on the other hand still try to calm herself down while walking towards Jiyong slowly with smile on her face but tears in her eyes because of the happiness she feel.

When Dara reach Jiyong, he immediately reach Dara's hand and walk towards the priest to start their wedding. Both the Jiyong and Dara has a smile on their face while listening to the priest infront of them still holding each other hands.

-----------------

 

 

“Dara…” Jiyong calls Dara’s name while looking at her weirdly, “Dara” he continues then tap Dara’s shoulder. When Dara feels something on her shoulder, she immediately comeback to her sense and look at Jiyong and said “Oh… sorry… I just remember our wedding day” with smile on her face. “Ohhh… I see… that’s the best day of my life, when you legally become mine” Jiyong said with full of love before kissing Dara’s lips.

“Ji, let’s follow Yongie at the backyard” Dara said after breaking their kiss, Jiyong just nod and hold Dara’s hand before standing up and dragging Dara towards the backyard. When they reach Yongie, they saw him playing with his ball and his mini basketball court. Jiyong immediately let go of Dara’s hand and run toward their son to play with him while Dara just stand at the door and look at them.

‘My life is so perfect right now. I have a loving husband and an intelligent and adorable son whom I love both so much.’ Dara said to herself while still looking at Jiyong and Yongie. ‘I feel really bless for having Bom and uncle by my side when Mom and Dad died, plus my friends whom I can depend when in times of problem and happy moments’ she continues. ‘I really hope that this will last forever and no matter what happen in the future, me, Jiyong and Yongie will always be together’ Dara said then caress her stomach and said ‘Of course baby, you are also included and don’t worry I’ll tell them about you tonight’ with smile on his face before looking back at Jiyong and Yongie who is currently trying to wrestler one another.

Dara walks toward Jiyong and Yongie with smile on her face and said to herself once again ‘Forever…’ then sit on the near bench before she caress her stomach and continues ‘Tonight baby… Tonight…’ while looking to both Jiyong and Yongie happily.

 

-----------THE END------

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TO ALL MY READERS, SORRY IF THE ENDING IS KINDA BORING OR NOT TO REACH YOUR EXPECTIONS….. :(( BUT I HOPE YOU ALL STILL LIKE IT… :))

I KINDA LOST THE IDEAS ON HOW I CAN MAKE THE ENDING GOOD OR EXCITING… SORRY… :((

AND I KNOW YOU WANT TO KNOW THE WEDDING SCENE OR THE HONEYMOON PART BUT SAD TO SAY… I DID NOT INCLUDE IT… SO, SORRY AGAIN... :((

ANYWAYS, I’M GOING TO START WRITING MY 3RD FANFIC WHICH IS à GANGSTER’S KISS… :)) I HOPE YOU STILL READ THIS, DESPITE MY CRAPPY ENDING FOR  STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE- 1… I’LL UPDATE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF GK NEXT WEEK…  :))

 

HENGSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! J DARAGON ALL THE WAY BABY!! <3