HAPPINESS - 1

STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE - 1

CHAPTER 32 – HAPPINESS - 1

 

Jiyong and Dara’s relationship are going smoothly. Dara already talks to Bom about her staying but still decide not to work in the company, Bom is sad but she still accept her decision and at the same time happy because she will stay. Dara decide just take interesting photo around the city or accept some photo shoot cover from her friends and/or sometimes from Bom as long as she is free to do whatever she wants to do.

“Haist… This is life… I’m happy and free.” Dara said while walking along their company hallway. “Dara-Unnie” Chaerin calls Dara when she saw her walking towards the door. Dara turn around when she hear somebody calls her name and saw Chaerin. “Yah!! Chaerin what’s up?” Dara said while waiting for Chaerin to reach her. “Nothing much Unnie.” Chaerin said when she reaches Dara. “What are you doing here?” Chaerin ask. “Well, I just say good bye to Bom… remember… the TFU photo shoot is my last cover for the company.” Dara said. “Oh… I see… so, where are you going now?” Chaerin ask again. “Europe, America, and Asian Countries??” she continues. “I’m not going anywhere Chaerin” Dara said. “Ha??” Chaerin said confusedly. “Well, I’m staying here in S.Korea but I’m leaving the company.” Dara explain. “Why??” Chaerin ask. “Well… I want to stay because of Jiyong you know… and I leave the company because I hate it when I’m bound with a contract I want to move freely. I told Bom that if she needs my help, I’ll help her… but no contract or anything… I’m now a freelance photographer… like before” Dara explain. “Ohhh… I see… well, I’m happy for you unnie… Anyways, I need to go now… I have lots of paper works to do.” Chaerin said to Dara. “Bye Unnie!” she continues before start walking towards her office. “Bye Chaerin” Dara reply before starting to walk towards the door and leave the office.

When Dara is outside the office building, she smiles at herself and shout “IM FREEEEEE!!!” some of the people who are passing by look at her weirdly. She just ignores them and then continues walking away from their building.

 

-------------------------

 

On the other hand, Jiyong is happy with his life right now. He has a great job and a girl that he loves the most. He is contented with his life as of now.  “Ji…” TOP said to get Jiyong’s attention. Everybody look at Jiyong weirdly. TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and Jiyong are now having a meeting for their next assignment. It is a big case, so that’s why they need to plan this perfectly as much as possible. “Jiyong-Hyung… Hyung!” Seungri said with high tone before tapping his shoulder. Jiyong immediately look at Seungri and said “Whaaaat??” with irritated voice. “TOP-Hyung is calling you” Seungri said softly then go back on reading some paper works. Jiyong look immediately to TOP and ask “Why??” “Ji, if you cannot concentrate with this meeting I can take you off the case and replace you with someone else.” TOP said with serious voice. When TOP did not hear Jiyong responds “You know this is a big case and we need to have a perfect plan for this matter, one mistake and we are all gonna be in danger” he continues. “I know TOP-Hyung... sorry” Jiyong said. “Now before you think about Dara, can you please concentrate on your work first then after you can think of her again.” TOP said with amusement on his voice. “Hyung I’m not thinking of her” Jiyong said. “Whatever you say Jiyong… Whatever you say.” TOP said. He looks at Jiyong seriously “Can we continue now?” he asks. “Yes, Hyung” Jiyong answer. After a couple of hours Jiyong’’s team already finalize their plan and decide to go home.