THE BEACH and THE WATERFALLS

STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE - 1

CHAPTER 34 – THE BEACH and THE WATERFALLS

 

DAY- 1

“Ji… I want to wear this… Please…” Dara said to Jiyong. “NO! Change your attire… we will never leave this cottage if you wear that skimpy swim wear.” Jiyong said while glaring at Dara. Jiyong is standing at the door to prevent Dara from going outside the room. “But Ji… I like this…” Dara said. “But I don’t like it…” Jiyong answer back. “What do you want me to wear?” Dara said. “Well, you have a one piece swim wear, the blue one; I saw it earlier and wear some short.” Jiyong said. “Haist… Ji… you’re so irritating sometimes” Dara said while walking towards the cabinet and get the swim wear that Jiyong recommend. When Dara saw it, she immediately grabs the swim wear and walk towards the bathroom to change. “Baby, why change in the bathroom, I saw all of it already” Jiyong said to tease Dara before sitting at the sofa and wait for Dara to come out. “Ji… I really hate you!!” Dara shout from the bathroom. “And I love you too baby” Jiyong said with a teasing voice.

When Dara finish changing she immediately steps out of the bathroom and walk towards Jiyong who is sitting comfortably on the sofa “So, How do I look?” Dara ask Jiyong. When Jiyong look at Dara, he smile and said “Pretty and y baby…” “But wear this short” he continue while giving the short to Dara. After Dara wear the short, Jiyong look at Dara one last time with smile on his face and said “Now, we can go to the beach”. Jiyong holds Dara’s hands and walk towards the door, Jiyong make sure that the cottage is lock before walking toward the beach still holding Dara's hand while carrying their things on his other hands.

“Baby… let’s go back… it’s already cold out here… you might get sick” Jiyong said while looking at Dara who is laying on the sand with their towel. “Hmmmmm…” Dara reply. “Dara come on…” Jiyong said while tapping Dara’s shoulder. Dara start to wake up and look at Jiyong “Ji… what time is it?” she asks. “Baby it is almost 5pm… We need to changes and eat dinner” Jiyong said while still looking at Dara. “Ok” Dara reply while standing up. Jiyong instantly fix their things before holding Dara’s hand and walks towards their cottages.

After finish showering, Dara decide to lie on bed and look at her camera and check all the photos that she took while they are at the beach while wait for Jiyong to finish taking his bath. When Dara hears the bathroom door open she immediately get up on the bed and look at Jiyong. “Ji… let’s just have some room service, I’m too tired to walk around” Dara said. Jiyong look at Dara while drying his hair with his towel and said “Ok… whatever you want… I’ll call room service after I finish dressing…” “Ok…” Dara said then lie back on the bed after putting her camera at the bedside table.

When Jiyong is done with what he is doing, he calls room service and orders their food. After the call he walks towards Dara and lay beside her. Jiyong stares at Dara and ask “So, what do you want to do tomorrow?”. “Well… we can roam around… look for souvenir shop” Dara answer. “Then I can take more pictures of you, me, you and me and the place.” She continues. “Ok… Whatever you want” Jiyong said and kiss Dara’s forehead. “Ji…” Dara calls Jiyong. “Hmmmm…” Jiyong reply. “Ji, Why are you always saying if that’s what I want?! How about what you want??” Dara said. “Well… as long as you’re happy I am happy.” Jiyong said. “But that’s so unfair for you.” Dara said while getting up and sit on the bed then face Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong also sit properly on bed and face Dara. “Don’t worry baby… when I need or wants something I’ll tell you immediately” Jiyong said with teasing voice. “Ji..!!! Be serious…” Dara said with a little high voice. “Dara baby… It’s ok… ok?... Don’t worry about me” Jiyong said. “Come here… let me hug u” Jiyong said while opening his two arms to embrace Dara, meanwhile Dara instantly move towards Jiyong to hug him. “Hmmmm… Ji… I’m happy” Dara said while hugging Jiyong. “I’m happy too.” Jiyong reply.

After a couple of minutes of hugging, Dara and Jiyong hear a buzz. Jiyong break the hug and then walk towards the door. When he open the door, Jiyong saw a waiter with a trolley, he open the door to let him in. The waiter leaves the room after fixing the food on the table, Jiyong immediate carry Dara and walk towards the table. “Ji… put me down… I can walk you know.” Dara said while looking at Jiyong face “but you said a while ago that you are too tired to walk, so I carry you” Jiyong said then put Dara down on the chair before sitting beside her. “You’re so sweet” Dara said “I know” Jiyong reply with a big smile on his face. “Conceited” Dara said with a tease voice. Jiyong just laugh while giving Dara her food. Dara and Jiyong eat while chatting and teasing each other. After eating Dara went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and change her pajamas while Jiyong clean the table and arrange the plate at one corner of the kitchen for the waiter to get it tomorrow. 

Dara step out of the bathroom and walk towards the bed and lay down immediately. ‘Haist… this is life’ Dara said to herself. ‘This is perfect…’ she continues. Suddenly, Dara feels something on her face and when she opens her eyes, she saw Jiyong leaning towards her and giving her little kisses on her face. Dara immediately smile and respond to Jiyong kisses. “Baby I love you…” Jiyong said while kissing Dara. “I love you too Ji” Dara reply. Jiyong immediately kiss Dara’s lips with full of passion and love. Jiyong lean towards Dara while straddle her between his leg “Baby… I need you” Jiyong said with husky voice. “Oh god… Ji... I need you too” Dara said while responding to Jiyong kisses. Jiyong start taking Dara’s clothes off to show her how much he loves her through action.

 

DAY- 2

“Ji… wake up… somebody is knocking  at the door” Dara said with sleepy voice while shaking Jiyong beside her. “Hmmmmmm….” Jiyong reply. “Ji… get the door… the knocking is disturbing my sleep.” Dara said this time with irritated voice. Jiyong open his eyes immediately while cursing the person outside their door, but before he walk towards the door he fix the sheet to cover Dara’s body properly, after he make sure that no flesh of Dara is visible he immediately wear his short and walks towards the door and open it. 

 Jiyong is shock to see that instead of a person, there are people outside their cottage. “What the F*^K are you all doing here?” Jiyong said with a high voice before stepping outside the door and close it behind him slowly. “How the hell did you find me here?” he continues asking. “Well… Seungri is good at getting information and Daesung track your credit.” Taeyang explain. “You know I’m with Dara right now. Right?” Jiyong ask while looking at them. “Yeah! But we also like to go to the beach too” TOP said with a big smile on his face. “Then why not go to other beach!!!” Jiyong shout at them. “Jiyong-Hyung please don’t shout at us. We just want to be with you also” Seungri said. When Jiyong hear what Seungri said he instantly smack Seungri’s head and said “YAH! What the hell are you talking about?” “You sound so gay” he continues. “Please let us stay here.” Seungri said with a puppy-eyes look. Jiyong look at them seriously then do an inhale, exhale breathing “Fine! But you find your own cottage and pay on your own.” Jiyong said before opening the door and step inside. Jiyong immediately lock the door to make sure that they will not barge inside.

When Jiyong is already inside, he immediately look at Dara who is sleeping peacefully on the bed. He walks towards her and lay down beside her. He embraces her under the sheet and kisses her on the face. “Baby… let’s pack are things and let’s go somewhere else” Jiyong said. Dara immediately open her eyes when she hear what Jiyong says and look at him“Are you serious???” she ask. Jiyong just nod. “Why?” Dara ask again. “Well… I feel that this beach is boring already, so let’s move to other places.” Jiyong explain. Dara get up and cover herself before looking down at Jiyong “But, we already pay this cottage” Dara said. “Baby… it’s ok…” Jiyong said with smile on his face. “So, let go…” he continue. “Haist… ok… if that’s what you want” Dara agreed. She immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath and fix herself. When she is done Jiyong enter the bathroom to do his things. When Jiyong comes out of the bathroom, Dara is already done packing their things. Jiyong check every cabinet inside the cottage to make sure they did not left anything behind. Jiyong carry their things towards his car and put it inside the back seat. He looks around to make sure no one is watching him. He also checks every part of his car to make sure no tracking device is attached. When Dara step out of the room he saw Jiyong checking his car in a weird way, she walks towards him and ask “Ji… what are you doing?” “Nothing baby… just checking something. Come on… let’s go” Jiyong reply while opening the passenger seat for Dara, when Dara already sitting comfortably on her sit, Jiyong immediately close the door and went to the driver side. He instantly open the car’s engine and drive away while looking at his side view mirror if anyone is following them.

 

-------------

Meanwhile, “Taeyang-Hyung let’s go to Jiyong-Hyung… It’s almost 11pm and we did not see him around” Seungri said. “Yeah Hyung let’s check him and Dara at their cottage” Daesung also said. Taeyang turn TOP and ask “What do you think Hyung?” TOP look at Taeyang and said “OK”. All of them walk towards Jiyong and Dara’s cottage. When they reach the cottage, “Hyung where is Jiyong’s car?” Seungri ask while looking at the car park spot while Daesung is knocking at the door “Hyung I think Jiyong –Hyung and Dara is not inside” said Daesung. “Let’s check the reception area” TOP said while walking towards the main building.

When they reach the main building, all of them walk directly to the reception area. “Excuse me Miss, where did the occupant of room 137 go?” TOP ask but before the receptionist can answer “We are their friends and we are just worried because we did not see their car in front of their cottage and when we knock at their door they are not answering” he continues while Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung are just watching and listening to TOP and the receptionist. “Ohh… Let me check sir” the receptionist said then type something in the computer. After a couple of minutes, the receptionist looks at TOP and said “Well Sir, according to our record the occupant of room137 check out already around 6:54 am and they did not complete their stay here” “Ohh… ok… Thank you” said TOP then he immediately turn around and walks toward the door while Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri following him behind. When they step outside the building TOP turn to Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung and said “Jiyong is one hell of a sneaky dragon!”

-----------------------

 

“Ji, where are we going?” Dara ask Jiyong. After they left the beach Jiyong just keeps on driving and Dara has no clue about Jiyong plans. “I’ll bring you to somewhere beautiful and I know you will like it” Jiyong answer before returning his attention on the road. Dara just look at the beautiful scenery while taking a couple of shoot in her camera. Dara is now enjoy the view when suddenly Jiyong turn to a small road with a sign of “Mystics Falls”, after a couple of minutes Jiyong park his car beside a beautiful lodge, Dara did not wait for Jiyong to open her door she immediately step out of the car and saw the sign “Mystic house”. When Dara saw Jiyong step out of the car, she immediately walks towards him and hold his hand, Jiyong lock the car first before walking toward the lodge.

“Miss one room please” Jiyong said to the receptionist. “How many days sir?” ask the girl. “Overnight only” Jiyong answer. “Oh… It’s 50,000KRW.” She answers. After Jiyong pays their bills, the bellboy immediately assists them to their room. When they reach the room, Jiyong gave a tip to the boy before going inside. “So Jiyong what are we doing here” Dara ask while sitting on the sofa. “Let’s eat first then I’ll show you” Jiyong said then pick up the phone to order a room service. After eating, Jiyong and Dara decide to rest first before going out. Jiyong is watching the TV while Dara is lying beside him sleeping. After a couple of hours, “Dara wake up, its 3pm already… We are going out now.” Jiyong said to Dara while tapping her shoulder. Dara open her eyes and get up before looking at Jiyong. “Where are we going?” Dara ask with husky voice. Jiyong suddenly kiss her lips and said “It’s a surprise, change to your swim wear, you know the blue one and the short, and bring your camera”  Jiyong answer. Dara just nod and change her clothes inside the room without paying attention to Jiyong’s reaction. After changing Jiyong lock their room door and walk towards the back door of the lodge.

After a couple of minutes of walking, Dara can’t believe that she is looking at a beautiful waterfall. She immediately takes a couple of shot of the fall, fall with Jiyong, fall with her and falls with both her and Jiyong. She also takes a couple of shot at the family nearby who are enjoying swimming at the waters. There is also a couple not far away from them and a group of teenagers who are happily playing at the water. When Dara is satisfied with her picture, she immediately places her camera inside her bag and drag Jiyong towards the water.

“Ji… let’s go back already” Dara said to Jiyong. Jiyong nod and get their things and then holds Dara’s hand before walking back at the lodge, when they reach their room, they immediately take turns to use the bathroom to change clothes. “Ji… I don’t like to eat… I feel really tired… I’ll just sleep… Ok… Don’t wake me up” Dara said before lying on the bed and close her eyes. On the other hand, Jiyong decide to fix their things, so that tomorrow they can leave early. After checking everything especially the doors lock, he embrace and lay beside Dara "Good Night Baby" Jiyong said before closing his eyes to sleep.