THE BABY

STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE - 1

CHAPTER 49 – THE BABY

 

“Ji… It’s hurts” Dara said while groaning in pain “We are almost there Dara… Just hang on” Jiyong said while seriously driving. On the other hand, Minzy just keep holding Dara’s hand for support. When Jiyong reach the hospital, he immediately parks his car in front of the emergency building and step out of the car to assist Dara out of the car. The moment they step inside the hospital, a nurse and doctor approach them and assist Dara to lay down on a bed and push the bed towards the operating room “Ji… please don’t leave me” Dara said with tears on her eyes while holding Jiyong’s hand “Of course, I’ll be with you inside… don’t worry” Jiyong reply while helping the nurse and doctor push the bed. When they reach the operating room, the nurse immediately push Dara inside while Jiyong stay outside to talk to the doctor “Doc, can I go inside?” Jiyong asks “Of course sir, I’ll tell the nurse to give you some scrub” the doctor answers before going inside the room. After a couple of minutes, a nurse step outside and give Jiyong a scrub. Jiyong immediately get dress and follow the nurse inside.

 

“Baby, I’m here…” Jiyong said then hold Dara’s hand “Ji… it’s hurts” Dara said while looking at Jiyong. “Ok… Mrs. Dara… if I say push… you push…” The doctor in, Dara look at the doctor and nod. “Ok Mrs. Dara 1, 2, 3 Push” Dara doctor said while caressing her stomach “Uhmmmmppppppp” Dara said then hold Jiyong’s hand tightly. “One more push… Come on” the doctor said. “Hmmmmmmppp….” Dara said while holding to Jiyong. “Ohh… last one… I already see the head… last one long push” the doctor said excitedly “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppp….” Dara respond. After a couple of minutes, Dara feel something come out of her and the pain suddenly disappear.

 

Suddenly, the whole room is filled with a loud cry from Dara and Jiyong’s baby. The nurse starts to clean the baby and put the baby in a towel.  After checking the baby, the doctor walks towards Dara and Jiyong “You’re baby is healthy. Congratulation.” Said the doctor “Thank you doc” Dara and Jiyong said together. “Mr. Jiyong can you go to the nurse station to fill-up some form and we will send Dara to her private room after a couple of minutes” the doctor explain. Jiyong nod to the doctor before turning to Dara and said “I’ll just go to the nurse station…ok… I’ll see you later” before kissing Dara and walks towards the door when he saw Dara nod.

 

After an hour, Dara is already inside her private room when Jiyong enter her assign room. “Ji, where’s our baby?” Dara ask the moment she saw Jiyong open the door. Jiyong look at Dara with smile on his face and said “The nurse is just checking Baby Jyong for some test then they will bring out baby here” while walking towards Dara. “Baby Jyong??” Dara asks while looking at Jiyong confusedly. “Well, our baby needs a name, and when I went to the nurse station I need to fill-up the birth certificate form.” Jiyong answer “So, our baby is the same name like you?” Dara asks again. Jiyong first get a chair and sit down beside Dara’s bed before answering her and said “Nope, our baby’s name is Jyong, his namae is written like J-Y-O-N-G  and we can call him Yongie” “I hope you are ok with that” Jiyong continues. Dara hold Jiyong’s name and said “It’s fine with me, don’t worry, he is your son, so you have a right to name him”. On the other hand, Jiyong hold Dara’s hand tightly and said “Thank you so much for everything, I love you and our baby so much” before kissing Dara on her lips passionately and because they are too focus on each other, both Jiyong and Dara did not hear the door open.

 

“What the heck!?! Jiyong!!! Dara just gave birth can you stop that” Bom said when she saw Jiyong and Dara kissing passionately when she enters the room. When Jiyong and Dara hear Bom, they immediately separate “What are you doing here Unnie?” Dara asks “Well, I’m here to visit you Babo!” Bom answers while putting the basket full of fruit on the table beside Dara. “Hello, Dara unnie, How are you?” Chaerin asks while walking behind Bom. “Oh, Chaerin you’re here also, anyway, I’m fine. Thank you for visiting me” Dara said to Chaerin. Bom look at Dara and asks “How are you? Where’s your baby?” “Jiyong look at Bom and answer “She is fine Noona and the nurse will bring the baby after an hour, they just need to test him for something” “Ohh… I see…” Bom said while sitting on the sofa. Chaerin look at Dara and asks “What is the name of your baby?” “Well, Jiyong name him- Jyong- J-Y-O-N-G and his nickname is Yongie” Dara answer. “Ohhh… That’s a cute name.” Bom reply “So, when are you going home?” Bom continues. “Well, maybe tomorrow afternoon, and also the baby” Jiyong answers. “Ohh… I see... Anyway, Chaerin and I will be going. We still have many works at the office. I’ll just visit you at your house” Bom said before kissing Dara’s cheek and walk towards the door, Chaerin did the same before follow Bom.

 

After an hour, “Dara you need to sleep and rest” Jiyong said while looking at Dara, Jiyong is currently sitting on the sofa while reading some newspaper. “I can’t sleep Ji. I want to see our baby” Dara reply “According to the nurse they will bring our baby here when they are finish their test” Jiyong said “So, you rest first and I’ll wake you up when the baby is here” he continues. “But Ji… Please…Let me wait…” Dara said with pleading voice. “Haist… You win… Do what you want” Jiyong said then continue reading his newspaper.

 

“Oh my gosh… Ji… he is so cute” Dara said while looking down on her baby at her arm. “Yeah… he is so cute, he is looks like me” Jiyong answers “Yeah… Jyong looks like you” Dara reply before kissing Yongie’s cheek. “He is sleeping peacefully” Jiyong said while caressing Yongie’s cheek. “Yeah… so peaceful.” Dara reply while staring at her new born son. “Can I carry him?” Jiyong asks while looking at Dara “Of course Ji” Dara reply and gave Yongie to Jiyong “I’ll sleep first, so you’re in charge of Yongie” Dara said before laying down and start to sleep.

 

----------------------

“Ok guys, we are done and its look so beautiful” Seungri said while looking at Taeyang, Daesung and TOP. “Yeah!! I hope this will turn just the way we want” Daesung said while scanning the room. “Don’t worry, it looks nice and good” TOP said before opening the door to leave “Let’s go.” he continues then walks outside the door to leave. Taeyang and Daesung scan the room one last time before following TOP, while Seungri walks behind them with a huge smile on his face. ‘Tomorrow is a super exciting day’ said Seungri before closing and locking the door.

----------------------

 

“Dara are you ready to go home?” Jiyong said while fixing their things. “Yeah, me and baby Yongie are ready to go home” Dara answers while carrying Yongie on her arms. “Ok, then… let’s go…” Jiyong said while looking at Dara, Dara just nod before standing up from the bed and walk towards the door. Jiyong immediately carry their things and open the door for Dara.

 

“Dara, sit on the back seat with the baby.” Jiyong said when they reach his car. Dara just nod before stepping inside the car. Jiyong put their things down before opening the backseat door and assist Dara with the baby in her arms to step inside the car. When Jiyong saw Dara already sitting comfortably, he instantly get their bag and step inside the car and sit on the driver seat before putting their bag on the passenger seat. Before starting the car engine, Jiyong look turn to Dara and asks “Are you ok there?” Dara nod and said “We are fine here. So let’s go” “Ok…” Jiyong said before turning his back to Dara and start his car to go home.

 

After a couple of hours, “Home sweet home” Jiyong said the moment he park his car in front of their house. “Ji… is Minzy inside; I did not see her at the hospital?” Dara asks with curiosity on her voice “Ohh… last night, I ask Minzy to accompany us to the hospital but before I go to your room. I already told her to go home and rest. She did not go inside your room to say goodbye because she does not like to disturb you.” Jiyong answers while looking at Dara. “So, is she inside already?” Dara asks again. “No, I already send Minzy back to the base.” Jiyong answer while getting their things then open his side door to step out of his car. When Jiyong is already out, he immediately open the back seat door and assist Dara with their baby to step out of the car. Dara and Jiyong walk side by side towards their house. When Jiyong open the door, both Dara and Jiyong look shocks to see their living room “What the hell happened here?” Jiyong asks while going inside.

 

On the other hand, Dara just smile while looking around “Well, it looks nice and colorful” Dara answer. “Look they even made a banner with Welcome Home Baby Yongie and Dara written on it” Dara continues. Jiyong look at Dara and asks “Why the hell did they fill our living room with lots of balloons” “Ji… they just like to surprise us.” Dara said while walking towards Jiyong. Dara give their baby to Jiyong and said “You carry Yongie first and I’ll take care all of the balloons” “No, I’ll take care of the balloons, but I will accompany you and our baby first towards our room to rest.” Jiyong said then hold Dara’s hand and walks towards their room. When Jiyong saw Dara laying comfortably on their bed, he immediately kiss her and the baby before stepping out of the room. “I’m going to kill them for doing this!!” Jiyong said while gathering all the balloons in their living room. “Where the hell will I put all of these balloons” he continues. When Jiyong finish gathering all the balloons, he decides to tie the balloon together and bring it outside and tie it again at their window grills and then go back inside to check Dara and Yongie.